Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Never Have Read the Bible

LoneWeatherWolf

Personally, Im a witch.......And ive never read the Bible..Is it a crime? Does it make me evil? Im not on the Darkside...But does my side of what i am on between good and Evil Depend on a little book?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoneWeatherWolf

• Ashley-Star*Child

• Stellar

• SilverCougar

depends on who you're asking. If you ask God, then He'll tell you that witchcraft is not good. It is wordly, so it's not evil, but it isn't good. It becomes evil when you bring Satan into the mix. That's my opinion.. not necesarrily everyone else's.

depends on who you're asking. If you ask God, then He'll tell you that witchcraft is not good. It is wordly, so it's not evil, but it isn't good. It becomes evil when you bring Satan into the mix. That's my opinion.. not necesarrily everyone else's.

423567[/snapback]

No, I don't bring Satan into the mix.......Of course i don't.....And you are entitled to a free opinion so don't wry..... thumbsup.gif

Personally, Im a witch.......And ive never read the Bible..Is it a crime? Does it make me evil? Im not on the Darkside...But does my side of what i am on between good and Evil Depend on a little book?

423565[/snapback]

no it is not a crime. you are not evil or wicked only some people who believe in the bible will judge you

Edited by Hotoke

now, that's a generalization hotoke... i don't judge people because the Bible says that I shouldn't. Some hristians judge without thinking about it, but you can't say "...people who believe in the bible will judge you" because that's really not true. that's like me saying "all non-christians are going to hell." which i know is not true, because at least one person who is a non-christian today, will become christians sometime before they die.

Edited by Jesus_Freak

now, that's a generalization hotoke... i don't judge people because the Bible says that I shouldn't. Some hristians judge without thinking about it, but you can't say "...people who believe in the bible will judge you" because that's really not true.

423587[/snapback]

Thanks hotoke......Many call me evil even those who haven't read the bible as well....So im confused..

Of course not. I have only read part of the bible, only the words Jesus has said. I don't agree with some parts, I guess thats why I don't go to church, but I am deeply religous netherless. The bible has little to do with religion and goodness I guess you could say. I have my own personal beliefs, and you can to without being evil!

I read my Bible "religiously" grin2.gif

The only way you can be actively against something is if you understand it inside and out.

Hot is right...there is nothing wrong with what you practice. Only those who worship the cross will judge you.

By the way, I would like to talk to you. Witchcraft is very interesting to me and I would like to learn more about it. ( I dont want to pratice it, just learn )

I read my Bible "religiously"  grin2.gif

The only way you can be actively against something is if you understand it inside and out.

Hot is right...there is nothing wrong with what you practice. Only those who worship the cross will judge you.

423592[/snapback]

I have been beaten by religious readers of the bible......How can i make that stop?There are many catholics in my neighborhood that come out to beat me for they call me "Daughter of the Devil".......But im not yet they are mortals and im not allowed to use magic against mortals especially when they have beliefs of me being an Evil person....Should i defend myself with my magic or let them beat me? Anyways, Hot tell me.....If peope judge me that way how do i stop them from doing that? or should i just let them believe the lie?

By the way, I would like to talk to you. Witchcraft is very interesting to me and I would like to learn more about it. ( I dont want to pratice it, just learn )

423594[/snapback]

Very well the PM me if you wish to learn....thumbsup.gif

have been beaten by religious readers of the bible......How can i make that stop

That is going to be really hard. They are die hard fanatics just like extreme muslims. Not even proving that it is not evil with the help of the bible or jesus himself is going to convince them

Should i defend myself with my magic or let them beat me

If they are physically hurting you you should use magic just to scare them but that will only make them believe more that wiccans are evil. If it is only mentally let them be. A human's mind is unbreakable

Edited by Hotoke

I read my Bible "religiously"  grin2.gif

423592[/snapback]

I have been beaten by religious readers of the bible......How can i make that stop?There are many catholics in my neighborhood that come out to beat me for they call me "Daughter of the Devil".......But im not yet they are mortals and im not allowed to use magic against mortals especially when they have beliefs of me being an Evil person....Should i defend myself with my magic or let them beat me? Anyways, Hot tell me.....If peope judge me that way how do i stop them from doing that? or should i just let them believe the lie?

423603[/snapback]

It's a waste of time trying to get most Christians to understand or even respect your beliefs. The best thing you can do is ignore them. If they are physically assaulting you then you should take the matter up with the police and press charges. Don't try to use magic on them, that'll incite them and you know what happens when a mob of insecure Christians see a witch casting spells wink2.gif

Do what most Atheists, Non-believers or Witches do...live your life the way you want, disregard their snide little comments and actions and laugh your **** off when they finally realize the truth that we all see but them laugh.gif

people of all beliefs are persecuted... i'm made fun of, and yelled at almost daily for being christian. The best thing to do is ignore it, and live your life however you want to.

i have a cousing that likes witch craft alot....i respect his hobbies and practices...i am not "religious" and will not beat you like the catholics(that is what you said i am only restating it)....if you want to know what i think please re-read hotoke's and manfred's previous post.

Edited by RaginCajun

i'm made fun of, and yelled at almost daily for being christian.

423623[/snapback]

May I ask by whom?

Not looking to poke fun, I'm just curious.

I'm just wondering...if you're a witch, why are you concerned with what the bible says? Are you a bible-believing witch? blink.gif

If you're really wondering, the bible says all witchcraft is the tool of the devil. You don't have to be doing evil magic to be doing Satan's work. IN MY OPINION AND IN THE OPINION OF THE BIBLE, you are worshipping a false god or gods or goddesses and the only way you can really have "power" is through Satan.

When it comes to those who beat you because of your religion, they really aren't following the teachings of Jesus. It's not up to them to judge you for being who you are. Though I feel all forms of witchcraft is paganistic, I won't judge you or make fun of you or even think less of you. It's your decision and you chose the path that best suits you. If they were real Christians, they wouldn't pick on you like they do. I really can't answer how to get them to stop, but using your magic won't do any good. God has protected us from that sort of stuff, but it's true that you using magic on them would just make them even more angry and would make them hate you more. You should lead by example and show them that you are not evil. (Casting a spell on any human not only means you have some evil in you, but it would come back to you three fold). Just try your best to avoid them.

have been beaten by religious readers of the bible......How can i make that stop

That is going to be really hard. They are die hard fanatics just like extreme muslims. Not even proving that it is not evil with the help of the bible or jesus himself is going to convince them

Should i defend myself with my magic or let them beat me

If they are physically hurting you you should use magic just to scare them but that will only make them believe more that wiccans are evil. If it is only mentally let them be. A human's mind is unbreakable

423614[/snapback]

Yes they hurt me Physically and Hmm Its not a bad idea thanks Hotoke original.giforiginal.giforiginal.giforiginal.gif

i'm made fun of, and yelled at almost daily for being christian.

423623[/snapback]

May I ask by whom?

Not looking to poke fun, I'm just curious.

423630[/snapback]

Well Many adults and children who are pretty much of the Christian and Catholic Religion......

No no no, you see, thats what you *think* god will tell you, if he exists. I dont think wiccan gods think witchcraft is evil...

Yes they hurt me Physically and Hmm Its not a bad idea thanks Hotoke

yes, well, i think I've got a better idea than Hotoke's...

CALL THE POLICE

I'm just wondering...if you're a witch, why are you concerned with what the bible says?  Are you a bible-believing witch?  blink.gif

If you're really wondering, the bible says all witchcraft is the tool of the devil.  You don't have to be doing evil magic to be doing Satan's work.  IN MY OPINION AND IN THE OPINION OF THE BIBLE, you are worshipping a false god or gods or goddesses and the only way you can really have "power" is through Satan. 

When it comes to those who beat you because of your religion, they really aren't following the teachings of Jesus.  It's not up to them to judge you for being who you are.  Though I feel all forms of witchcraft is paganistic, I won't judge you or make fun of you or even think less of you.  It's your decision and you chose the path that best suits you.  If they were real Christians, they wouldn't pick on you like they do.  I really can't answer how to get them to stop, but using your magic won't do any good.  God has protected us from that sort of stuff, but it's true that you using magic on them would just make them even more angry and would make them hate you more.  You should lead by example and show them that you are not evil.  (Casting a spell on any human not only means you have some evil in you, but it would come back to you three fold).  Just try your best to avoid them.

423637[/snapback]

No im not a bible believing witch but many say and i was raised by my mother "wiccan": and my father"catholic" SO i followed most form my mother and father point of view....A bit confusing really....I was never taught to hate.....I don't follow ANY such footsteps of Satan......I don't Even plan to...

CALL THE POLICE

423654[/snapback]

Oh yeah Im gonna call the police and say hey um a bunch of people are beating me up Becaus e ive never Read the bible And because Im a witch? I don't think so.....Stellar thanks for posting to me to help But I think Hotokes right....

Edited by LoneWeatherWolf

CALL THE POLICE

423654[/snapback]

Oh yeah Im gonna call the police and say hey um a bunch of people are beating me up Becaus e ive never Read the bible And because Im a witch? I don't think so.....Stellar thanks for posting to me to help But I think Hotokes right....

423666[/snapback]

Now that i think about it stellar its not a bad idea.......Mybe i should do both Hot's and your advice.......hmm.gif Its actually a really good idea now.......

CALL THE POLICE

423654[/snapback]

423666[/snapback]

Now that i think about it stellar its not a bad idea.......Mybe i should do both Hot's and your advice.......hmm.gif Its actually a really good idea now.......

423675[/snapback]

Yes call the police. these people are commiting a hate crime