Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i need a rock

kill_them_all533

my aunt works at an abortion clinic and everyone knows the streotype protesters for those places... not here, here we gots stalkers. she decided to go home early and found a man putting a stickynote on her car saying "i will not allow you to end more inocent lives" tells her wut he wrote and leaves. aunt gets home and im there hanging out and crazy guy trys to hit her with an suv misses gets stuck in te ditch gets out of car and starts beating her i find metal pipe beat the living crap out of him, call police.

the point of this story------

i had to shorten it but the main point is that its funny how ppl from so called peaceful religions will go to the extreme and justify it in there religion... if u ask me if its justified then im gonna stay bvery far away from that "cult"

what have u got to say

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• Ashley-Star*Child

• Hotoke

• ThePortal

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think violence is an acceptable form of trying to convince someone that they are doing something they themselves consider violent...it is hypocritical.

It's not ok for you to hurt them, so I will hurt you- Doesn't make much sense.

In My Opinion....anything that is done that is right or wrong will meet its own judgement in the end. No need for psychos in suvs to judge anyone for that matter...

I don't think violence is an acceptable form of trying to convince someone that they are doing something they themselves consider violent...it is hypocritical.

if u mean the metal pipe to his skull... the very fact that my aunt is a 37 year old women attempting to enter her own home and being attacked is reason enough for me to kill him... but im more of a torture and pain person and i dont believe in a hell so killing him as he was attacking her was not working for me. being violent is not the main issue its that fact that they think what they r doing is "right" (i need a rock for these ppl)

What condition is he in? What you reply will effect my reaction to your story.

religion scores another one. sick b******* angry.gif . i would torture them slowly.what are you going to do?

Edited by Hotoke

Yeah, I dont think people should be preaching torture against the guy that doesnt make you look much better. I'd do what I need to do to make the guy stop and not run away, then I'd let the police take care of the rest.

Romans 2:3 - Do you suppose, O man, that when you judge those who do such things and yet do them yourself, you will escape the judgment of God?

Any Christian who reads this verse will know not to judge your aunt for what she does. By attacking her, they have judged her, thus not doing what the Bible told them.

In my opinion, the people who attacked your aunt took a passage from the bible...

Matthew 19:18 - ...Jesus said, "You shall not kill"...

They believed she was sinning and wanted to stop it, without taking into account Romans 2:3 or any of the other scripture which condems violence.

So yes, I believe that the Bible is dangerous IF it's taken out of context or misunderstood, but it's not to blame for what happened to your aunt. The mis-interpretations of the man are.

hides all the stones everywhere.... disgust.gif

just call the police...

and if you are afraid of not being there, then buy her a cell phone.

People who go around killing people and using physical violence in the name of God are going against everything that they claim to believe in. I.E. hypocrites. Hello, one of the 10 commandments are THOU SHALT NOT KILL. And, that goes for all human life, I might add.

However, I can tell you, I don't agree with abortion, especially when it's got no serious reasoning behind it. However, in some cases, there may be no other choice, like when 12 year olds get pregnant, incest, etc. It depends on the situation, I think.

There are good reasons for it. Especialy if it's a woman who was pregnated by rape. That one tops the list of why abortion is a good reason. Another is if the pregnancy will kill the mother. It's not an easy choice, but really, why lose both mother and child when you can save the mother by aborting the child.

Edited by SilverCougar

They are different to aborting children just because you feel like it. I can't say those reasons make it permissible, but those cases have reasons. Not all do.

You're also forgetting the other side of the story where people are forced into having abortions. My grandmother tried to make my mother have an abortion because of her own, stupid senile paranoia. Yes, my mother was married (it was her mother-in-law) and there was absolutely NO reason for abortion. Luckily, my mother told her to go to hell, however, hearing about all the different ways she was telling my mother to abort my younger sister (who would have never have been if it was up to my grandmother) when I was 8 years old was enough to disturb my sleep for quite some time.

Funny.. you just said that there was no good reason behind it. Yet here youare agreeing with me that thier are.

As for getting an abortion due to an accedent.. unwanted pregnancy because of a night of fooling around... That is the woman's choice. They chose to get knocked up... they're doing something to take responcibility. There's enough unwanted kids in the foster homes... And if that person can't take care of it.. what kind of life would that child leed? *shrugs*

No, you read it wrong, I said

especially when it's got no serious reasoning behind it. However, in some cases, there may be no other choice, like when 12 year olds get pregnant, incest, etc. It depends on the situation, I think.

I can't say from a religious point of view if those reasons are valid or not, that's just MY take on it.

Meh... 5am, I've yet to sleep... it's been about what.. 24 hours now..

I don't trust any religion that tells me what I can and cannot do to my own body.

i thought we all had free will

435893[/snapback]

We do, but not if we disobay what's writen in some book... rolleyes.gif

Then why on earth are people saying that something other's do is moraly worng anf against the bible?

Just nuts... glad I'm done with the lot of it.

Then why on earth are people saying that something other's do is moraly worng anf against the bible? 

435983[/snapback]

because they can.....it all comes down again to free will. We think what we wish and how we wish...

and moral is seen differently by different people

kill, the baby or not

kill, or he is being beaten or lives in a drug addict house

kill, or being hungry all is life

kill, or being sent to foster home after foster home

kill, or being abandonned

kill, or being unwanted and live miserably all of is childhood because of this

kill, or being raised in a very disfunctionnal family

etc...

what is better 1 minutes of suffering or a lifetime of misery?

do kids choose to be born into a disfunctionnal life or we choose to let come to be?

no black and white in here....I only see shades of grey with this subjects. I think it all come down to personnal choices. And we cant be bothered by what the neighbours think....If he thinks he's right...then he takes care of the baby... there's enough starving kids and psychologicaly disfuntionnal kids do we need more?