Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Supernatural

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#1    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:41 AM

Any other huge Supernatural fans out there? We currently have to download season 5 as it's not being shown as yet in Australia. What do you think of it? I prefer it when it's more the boys on hunts rather than the dragging out they had been doing. It looks like things are starting to go back to the hunts which is great I'm going to go watch episode 7 shortly. Anyone who wnts to chat Supernatural please reply.

Just realised this post probably needs moving could a mod do so please, thanks!

Edited by Tia, 30 October 2009 - 10:43 AM.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#2    MaggieDruydess

MaggieDruydess

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

• "Perception is more pleasing then the Truth."

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:39 AM

View PostTia, on 30 October 2009 - 10:41 AM, said:

Any other huge Supernatural fans out there? We currently have to download season 5 as it's not being shown as yet in Australia. What do you think of it? I prefer it when it's more the boys on hunts rather than the dragging out they had been doing. It looks like things are starting to go back to the hunts which is great I'm going to go watch episode 7 shortly. Anyone who wnts to chat Supernatural please reply.

Just realised this post probably needs moving could a mod do so please, thanks!

I find the show amusing most of the time. Last season wasn't as good as the others, but it seems to be picking up.   I'd love to be a writer for that show.

"Civilization is a conspiracy to disguise the mutilation of nature."

#3    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:07 PM

So far it hasn't been to bad. Looks like they're going to have a light hearted show soon (or have...I'm two shows behind) which will be really nice after all of the dark stuff they've been dealing with.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#4    667-Neighbor of the Beast

667-Neighbor of the Beast

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

• "I get to be the bearer of good news...."

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:32 PM

Love this show!!
Season 5 has gone back to them doing more case by case hunting, but still has the whole apocalypse thing going on too.    They have introduced a couple of things this season that are major obstacles that they have to overcome.  I had heard that this was going to be the last season, but I don't see them closing everything out by the end of this season.

There is justice in the world.

#5    chrisk

chrisk

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:33 PM

So far this season has been really good. I hope you are wrong about this being the last season. Gotta love Dean!!!

#6    RavenEyes19

RavenEyes19

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 193 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:29 AM

I like the whole apocalypse storyline, Sam becoming addicted to demon blood and the darker feeling of s4. It was different and refreshing. It's not that I don't like the stand-alone episodes with the boys just hunting things, but I think the show needed something else going on.  
I'm really enjoying s5 so far.

#7    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:00 AM

I read the boys have contracts for 6 seasons so it'll probably depend on the ratings for this season on if it's picked up again.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#8    minuteman

minuteman

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 210 posts

• Nothing is permanent, not even death

Posted 07 November 2009 - 11:35 PM

i adore that show! have every single episode up through thursday night's show!

Posted Image

#9    shinyafx7

shinyafx7

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:37 PM

Its on the top of my favorites list of TV Shows. Its good show and I watch this show on net.

Download Jericho Episodes , The Wire Episodes

#10    Big Jon

Big Jon

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 172 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:00 AM

They only signed a 5 season contract, I'v only seen the first episode of season 5 and it's not too bad. I liked the last season, as Raveneye's said it was refreshing.

#11    SCARLET1

SCARLET1

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

• Looking for my sanity....in the basement...

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:51 AM

I LOVE the show, the characters are all great - my fav (after the Winchesters, of course) is Castiel, he's just too cute.

...And I was just reading on Wiki (I think) that they signed for season 6. I'll check on that, and report back later.

Edit: From Wiki..."However, the CW officially renewed the show for a sixth season on February 16, 2010."

Wiki article HERE.

Edited by SCARLET1, 19 March 2010 - 02:54 AM.

#12    fadinginnocence

fadinginnocence

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 219 posts

• If I fear at all I fear Dying I do not fear Death
    - Samuel T. Coolridge

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:49 PM

Its Definitily the last Season Jared And Jensen  Aren't coming back not to mention that they're really running out of ideas and the ratings are dropping like crazy!!!!!! It's a; good though because there are rumors of what will be replacing it!!! and it sounds about a million time better

MY Blog

[Is there World Enough for Me?-Jane Frances

MY KARMA RAN OVER MY DOGMA-Bumper Sticker

#13    Contract Killer Romeo

Contract Killer Romeo

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

• "I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings."

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:30 PM

ratings are dropping on a good show..and are being higher for vampire diaries... I hate the world sooo much.

#14    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts

• No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:41 PM

Good show, ive only seen it on TNT though. Saw the first season on the WB i think? Good realism added, as well as the knowledge is based ofo real writings. Reminds me of me and my bro, lol

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

#15    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:21 PM

I watch it religiously

Season five is shown here on – Living TV  ( SYK TV)... and there was a competition to allow a viewr of the show to win themselves a part on Supernatural – www.luciferiscoming.com

I thought wohhooo all I have to do is answer a few question and im in for a chance.............WRONG.. you needed to create a game ..characters to fight in an army..BAH.. I couldn't e bothered with that caper... sod it..........but some lucky computer game freak will win the part...

Jammy chit  ha ha

Anyhoo Season 5. Love it........last episode I saw was Dean aging like an old man...he reminded me of Clint Eastwood ha ha...... he also has the funniest lines in the show

I cant understand why a show like that has few ratings....that doesn't make sense

Fav line -  "You're sorry you atarted ARMGAGEDDON!" Posted Image

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 22 March 2010 - 01:22 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users