Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Obamacare Microchip

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:09 AM

View Postninjadude, on 29 March 2013 - 03:49 AM, said:

really? just read this topic. The posts from Conservatives and Republicans. For political hay.
So they scared us all into not getting vaccines,losing them millions. They lost millions in unused vaccines ,because no one would get them .So they work against themselves ,as the vaccines nonsense is all a huge part of this. Try again .  .

Miss me?

#62    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,311 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:39 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 29 March 2013 - 04:42 AM, said:

Don`t people send there kids to school with a bagged lunch anymore. Any goof out there saying mark of the beast is a goof by the way. We are being chipped everyday just not in the way we see.  When you take money out at an atm that bill is traced with the new Bills foe a so called anti counterfiting bs. Every dollar you now spend be it cash can be traced to where it was taken out atm or bank or spent as to the establishments deposits.  The so called chip aka mark of the beast lol will not be required.

If your house hold spending changes it`s recorded no matter cash nor a card nor a chip. Health reasons for a chip may be ok but that would be just the start. edit if your hit by a bus jay walking so they have a black box on you and can get the insuriance company of the hook for you dieing due to bus due to face accidient.

Of course it will, even if you minus the religious aspect. Aron Russo did a whole documentary on how his good friend Rockefellar told him that was in fact the goal. Everyone chipped. I see no reason for him to lie about it. He was already rich, and has already had more then his share of the 15 mins of fame I keep hearing about.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#63    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,311 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:50 PM

View PostWoIverine, on 29 March 2013 - 05:04 PM, said:

Everyone forgets that if there is a Biblical rapture so to speak, prior to the Mark...Christ supposedly takes the innocents, the believers, and the saints. In the Bible, those prior to the age of discerning right from wrong are innocents.

I used to think that. But biblicaly the only thing God says he will save his church from is his wrath. The anti christ rises to make war with the saints. Why would he bother if they werent going to be there? Mathew 24 29-31 breaks down exactly what will happen regarding the rapture, and it starts by saying "Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days"

#64    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

Biological chips (although different in their use as the ones from the OP) are the future of the medical industry for people with serious medical conditions. They will be able to provide a doctor with real-time updates to your health, which would be an insanely beneficial and would help to save countless lives. Blood sugar, heart-rate, sodium, BP - everything could be properly monitored.

Actually, there is a thread similar to this idea that has just been created by Saru in the Science forum, to do with the military.

#65    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,736 posts

• With great power, comes great irresponsibility.

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:49 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 30 March 2013 - 01:50 PM, said:

I used to think that. But biblicaly the only thing God says he will save his church from is his wrath. The anti christ rises to make war with the saints. Why would he bother if they werent going to be there? Mathew 24 29-31 breaks down exactly what will happen regarding the rapture, and it starts by saying "Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days"

I had always heard it would be prior to the mark.

#66    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

It seems that the military is using a tattoo to keep track of the health of the troops.  Right now it is experimental.  There is a thread on it on the news page.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#67    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,311 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:59 PM

View PostWoIverine, on 30 March 2013 - 02:49 PM, said:

I had always heard it would be prior to the mark.

Me too. If you are interested in looking into it youtube has a good documentary called after the tribulation. It breaks it down pretty good. Pre trib teachings have only been around since the 1800's.

#68    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,736 posts

• With great power, comes great irresponsibility.

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 30 March 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

Me too. If you are interested in looking into it youtube has a good documentary called after the tribulation. It breaks it down pretty good. Pre trib teachings have only been around since the 1800's.

I hear you...but I think a rapture may actually be a mid-trib deal.

Edited by WoIverine, 30 March 2013 - 05:30 PM.

#69    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,311 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:28 PM

View PostWoIverine, on 30 March 2013 - 05:30 PM, said:

I hear you...but I think a rapture may actually be a mid-trib deal.

It definitly could be, great is the mystery thats for sure. The way I figure it, Ill hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

#70    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,069 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:45 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 30 March 2013 - 12:09 AM, said:

So they scared us all into not getting vaccines,losing them millions. They lost millions in unused vaccines ,because no one would get them .So they work against themselves ,as the vaccines nonsense is all a huge part of this. Try again .  .

no one said they were rational.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users