Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to kill a ghost

BronzePeanut

I dont know if this thread had already been made but Ive been reading up on loads of unexplained mysteries and in a lot of cases ghosts have actually caused death to the people they haunt not just through discomfort but through actually giving them a disease of somesort

(link here http://www.unsolved.com/ghost.html <click on black hope curse)

anyway for these kind of ghosts i think more than exorcism is neccessary is there a way to actually kill these types of ghosts even if it means halting any chance of an afterlife?

• Like 1

You can't really kill something that's already dead. >_>

You can try to politely ask a spirit to leave you alone and negotiate with it, or try an exorcism of the area in question if the spirit is a malignant one. All else fails, well, better move and hope it doesn't follow you.

• Like 1

You can't really kill something that's already dead. >_>

Ooh, I know! Resurrect it! No more ghost.

• Like 1

you cant kill a ghost, theyre already dead.

i think exorcism just moves them on-like makes them cross over into the afterlife, or moves them somewhere out of the house.

I dont know if this thread had already been made but Ive been reading up on loads of unexplained mysteries and in a lot of cases ghosts have actually caused death to the people they haunt not just through discomfort but through actually giving them a disease of somesort

You'd be surprise that after these people die, they'd transform into ghosts gang-bang this ghost's ass badly.

(link here http://www.unsolved.com/ghost.html <click on black hope curse)

anyway for these kind of ghosts i think more than exorcism is necessary is there a way to actually kill these types of ghosts even if it means halting any chance of an afterlife?

I'll be honest, I've never heard of a 'ghost' giving someone a disease. Physical manifestation (i.e. poltergeist, demonic or elemental activities) can result in the death of someone, and if activity is that severe I'd definitely consult a catholic priest - or your own respective spiritual leader - and have the home, person or area blessed and/or exorcised.

Transference of a communicable disease however, I would be highly suspicious of the circumstances.

As for efforts beyond exorcism, there is banishment - but that's still something I'm skeptical of and has no real basis. You would be wise to consider first that a natural source does exist for claims of this nature.

-M

A lobotomy?

I have never in my life had someone ask me how to kill a ghost. In short, not possible. There are other commonly practiced things, though, like exorcisms and "communicating with it."

Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

• Like 2

Once it's done what it's here for, it'll move on - dead (to all intents and purposes). If what it's here for is to kill you, you're pretty well screwed. And to be honest you probably deserve it.

So help it if you can. Other than that, just ask it to leave and tell it it has no business with you.

Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

*ROTFLMAO*

Mr Disaster - My new hero.

I don't know about "killing" a ghost - even if you could, doesn't it have a right to death ?

Feels trollish - but on the offchance it's not, I figured provide what I could eh?

haha kill ghosts using pheonix down.

Aha, well played!

I don't have any, but I've been saving an X-Potion. :tu:

• 3 weeks later...

You can use an electrically super charged silver ion ray. Not only does this mess up energy fields and supposedly obliterates spirits, it also causes cancer on open wounds.

Also, why wouldn't it be possible to die as a ghost? They're not immortals, are they? Its just a being of a different composition.

If not, these guys can help:

Edited by Evo

• 2 months later...

you cant kill a ghost, theyre already dead.

i think exorcism just moves them on-like makes them cross over into the afterlife, or moves them somewhere out of the house.

[

yes exorcism makes the ghost go on the after life where it can't bother any more humans. But just moving from one home to another will not make a ghost disappear, ghost do follow you. You may not feel a presence for a few days after you have moved into your new home but I promise you with in a week it will let you know its there. Some ghosts will follow you and not allow you to know its there for a long time it just depends.

Edited by skswifey

[

yes exorcism makes the ghost go on the after life where it can't bother any more humans. But just moving from one home to another will not make a ghost disappear, ghost do follow you. You may not feel a presence for a few days after you have moved into your new home but I promise you with in a week it will let you know its there. Some ghosts will follow you and not allow you to know its there for a long time it just depends.

Good answer, you can't kill something that is already dead but you can have it moved on and depending on the level of it's strength, will depend on who you get to exercise it.

Interesting, what would hitting someone with an antimatter beam do? Of course it would probably wipe the person from existence, but if we do have a "soul" would it nullify that also? :lol:

Meh, soul is probably energy, so antimatter would probably have zero effect.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

• 3 weeks later...