Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

'Enormous' Arctic Ocean Dump Of Nuke Reactors

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,922 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

"Russia announces enormous finds of radioactive waste and nuclear reactors in Arctic seas"

Enormous quantities of decommissioned Russian nuclear reactors and radioactive waste were dumped into the Kara Sea in the Arctic Ocean north of Siberia over a course of decades, according to documents given to Norwegian officials by Russian authorities and published in Norwegian media.

oh dear, oh dear... better skip the fish for dinner

http://www.bellona.o...a_reveals_dumps

Edited by seeder, 10 December 2012 - 10:12 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,922 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:23 PM

14 Reactors Dumped By Russian In Arctic Could Explode

More - plus vid...(but vid isnt a vid its audio from coast to coast and soon changes subject

http://enenews.com/a...icality-explode

Edited by seeder, 10 December 2012 - 10:25 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#3    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 15,607 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

Speechless......

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#4    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,922 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

View Postand then, on 10 December 2012 - 10:45 PM, said:

Speechless......

yeh I thought so too...who knows the scale of the damage  done already?  Remember the stories of fish dieing in their thousands all round the world? Whales and dolphins beaching too?  That and BP's gulf spill....

think of cooking, you put a little salt in, cautiosly,  till it tatses right - with the logic that you can always add more...

But you cant take any of  it out...

Edited by seeder, 10 December 2012 - 10:52 PM.

#5    Ashotep

Ashotep

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,955 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:32 AM

This is some startling news.  I guess the ocean is a lot more polluted than we thought.  I think its time to stop eating anything out of the ocean.

I hope that submarine doesn't explode and they can raise it.  Posted Image

#6    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:17 AM

I hate to admit it, but if someone had posted this without corroborating info I would have thought them to be just another conspiracy kook. But according to several sources my friend and I looked up this has been under investigation since at least 1992.

Quoted from OP link.

Bård Vegar Solhjell, Norway’s Minster of the Environment sought in Aftenposten to play down dangers associated with the enormous Soviet-era nuclear dumping ground.

"I am concerned that people should not be unnecessarily disturbed by this – we do not yet know if anything is seriously wrong," he said.

Really? Decades of nuclear material being dumped into the ocean shouldn't disturb anyone?

It makes us wonder what other atrocities have been done to the environment that the public is still unaware of.

#7    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,922 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:42 AM

bang on
theSOURCE

:tu:

#8    pallidin

pallidin

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,890 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:26 AM

Dang! That is truly disturbing.  :cry:

#9    gnostic-deity

gnostic-deity

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

• We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. -Luciano de Crescenzo

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:25 AM

well, that sucks...

oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive

#10    glorybebe

glorybebe

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,780 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:41 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 11 December 2012 - 01:17 AM, said:

I hate to admit it, but if someone had posted this without corroborating info I would have thought them to be just another conspiracy kook. But according to several sources my friend and I looked up this has been under investigation since at least 1992.

Quoted from OP link.

Really? Decades of nuclear material being dumped into the ocean shouldn't disturb anyone?

It makes us wonder what other atrocities have been done to the environment that the public is still unaware of.

Exactly what I was thinking.  Friggin' idiots who would even consider this, never mind do it.

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#11    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,922 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

View Postglorybebe, on 11 December 2012 - 05:41 AM, said:

Exactly what I was thinking.  Friggin' idiots who would even consider this, never mind do it.

Agreed, the question is tho.... what happens next? This nuclear garbage will be a huge catalyst....and to what?

#12    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

This was one of the most terrible regimes in human history, is anyone surprised? :unsure2:

#13    glorybebe

glorybebe

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,780 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

View Postseeder, on 11 December 2012 - 12:19 PM, said:

Agreed, the question is tho.... what happens next? This nuclear garbage will be a huge catalyst....and to what?
Posted Image

Edited by glorybebe, 11 December 2012 - 10:19 PM.

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users