Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Great. Now my house is haunted.

ghosts haunting spirits ouija

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

View PostMissMassikur, on 28 November 2012 - 12:50 AM, said:

Tim, I'm a stay home mom & caregiver for my injured veteran husband. I am not an expert on paranormal events. I don't run around with a video camera & night vision goggles. I just thought there might be some more "experienced" people out there who might have some answers or suggestions. This isn't Myth Busters.  I have no freaking clue why or how. If I did, I wouldn't be here. I'd love to know who whispered in my ear "Mama" while sleeping. I'd love tons of answers to all the cooky crap that's been going on. But I don't, so I was reaching out for some advice.
In all seriousness all you need is a cheap webcam, Logitech even comes with free motion recording software that works with one mouse click.
You don't need a fancy camera or night vision :)

Can you answer this: Are you only going to consider advice that is paranormal in nature? Or are you open to suggestions like mine?

And for the 'mama' in your ear thing, a less fantastical explanation could be you were still asleep/semi asleep dreaming, or you were tired and imagined it. Could be the answer yes?

Posted Image

#17    MissMassikur

MissMassikur

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:56 AM

Yeah, sure. I'm sure there's some normal explanation. I'm just an over zealous fanatical. Thanks.

#18    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,761 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:59 AM

View PostMissMassikur, on 28 November 2012 - 03:56 AM, said:

Yeah, sure. I'm sure there's some normal explanation. I'm just an over zealous fanatical. Thanks.
I'm open to your explanations, just asking you try to provide evidence.

It's clear your not open to anything other than paranormal explanations, so I won't post on this thread again. PM me please or reply to this post if you want me to reply and try to give other explanations.

Tim.

Posted Image

#19    MissMassikur

MissMassikur

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:38 AM

I'm sorry Tim. I wasn't expecting to be hurled abunch of "proof or your faking" kinda questions. At least that how it came across. I am open to explanations. But let's clear things up. My husband is a very skeptical guy. I'm cautious. My husband has put most experiences off as "crazy talk". But when he say the 4ft of black strap hanging from attic, he turned white. You would need the 8' ladder to reach up there. We were in & out of garage all day putting up Xmas lights. I'm anal, I would have noticed that junk dangling in the way. It was not there when we went to bed. Husband is paironoid veteran who checks every window & lock before bed. No joke. It was 7:30am today *i always note time of when I get baby to sleep, so I can keep track of how many hours of sleep I get between feedings*, I made the baby a bottle & got her to sleep. I was fully awake, but still a little sleepy. I laid my head down & the moment I closed my eyes, I hear "MAMA". I sat up immediately. I really thought my 4 yr old had crawled out of bed. Both kids were zonked. One is 3months & can't talk, the other 4. Four year old was in her bed asleep. I went & woke my husband up after that. So a few hours later he goes to garage & that damn strap us hanging there. We both swear neither of us went into the attic last night. Unless he was sleep walking & pulled out ladder to get up there. It felt more like, you can't see me? Here look at this. My skeptical husband is now starting to think there's something here.

#20    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:46 AM

View PostMissMassikur, on 28 November 2012 - 06:38 AM, said:

I'm sorry Tim. I wasn't expecting to be hurled abunch of "proof or your faking" kinda questions. At least that how it came across. I am open to explanations. But let's clear things up. My husband is a very skeptical guy. I'm cautious. My husband has put most experiences off as "crazy talk". But when he say the 4ft of black strap hanging from attic, he turned white. You would need the 8' ladder to reach up there. We were in & out of garage all day putting up Xmas lights. I'm anal, I would have noticed that junk dangling in the way. It was not there when we went to bed. Husband is paironoid veteran who checks every window & lock before bed. No joke. It was 7:30am today *i always note time of when I get baby to sleep, so I can keep track of how many hours of sleep I get between feedings*, I made the baby a bottle & got her to sleep. I was fully awake, but still a little sleepy. I laid my head down & the moment I closed my eyes, I hear "MAMA". I sat up immediately. I really thought my 4 yr old had crawled out of bed. Both kids were zonked. One is 3months & can't talk, the other 4. Four year old was in her bed asleep. I went & woke my husband up after that. So a few hours later he goes to garage & that damn strap us hanging there. We both swear neither of us went into the attic last night. Unless he was sleep walking & pulled out ladder to get up there. It felt more like, you can't see me? Here look at this. My skeptical husband is now starting to think there's something here.
you're going to get the 'prove it' posts because you are not in a psychic network forum. there are many skeptics here (myself included) who hear the same build up to these stories,
you all have experience prior with some ghostly thing, you discount any room for rational explanation, and get mad when no one takes you seriously
as for my take on it, i say go to a medium in your area and find out if something or someone is attached to you , if you think that is a possibility.
otherwise, don't waste your time looking for answers on the internet.

#21    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:01 AM

hey.. I'm a medium too.. and ghosts are my specialty..  

Your energy is all over the place.. I'm getting dizzy reading what you wrote.. this has really got you worked up, understandably..  

so tell us some more things that are happening?..  whats the noose thing??

you probably need to address having a shield around you.. something that takes time to build up at the start, but is a good tool for protection, cause going on just what you have said, it seems they are playing with you, and feeding off your anxiety over it.. do that shield twice a day.. you need to contain your energy.. thats why daily spiritual practices are what you need.. for a shield google: Lisa Renee 12th dimensional shield.. if you are aware like you are saying, then this shield sounds like its for you.. you probably need to do things that help strengthen your aura as well.. like qigong or tai chi, or yoga.. so joining a class would be good.. then when you learn the moves you can just do it home every day...  you need boundaries..

blu3 who is one of the mods here was telling me about organite (is that right?? i dont think it is, but its something like that) and how it is really powerful providing protection in your home.. im sure she will pop into this thread and tell you about it.. as that might help??.. and you can order it online.. i think?? dont quote me..

and i will, later on, go and have a look at whats going on there at your place.. and will see if there is anything that i can do, to help????

Edited by with bells on, 28 November 2012 - 07:03 AM.

#22    MissMassikur

MissMassikur

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:08 AM

This is a ghost/haunting/stories forum. I'm not a psychic so I wouldn't post there. I have ghost stories, which I put in a ghost forum. And yes, I've briefly spoken with a medium & they picked up multiple "spirits" around me. I am open to common sense questions & answers. But I feel to run around my house in the dark taking pictures & setting up cameras are pointless. I don't have those kinds of resources, not the time. I find it unfair to say "show me proof", that could take years to capture anything on film. Even then to only have it ripped to sherreds by others. This forum seems more for people who are experiencing strange events they can explain. Believe me, we run the de-bunking gauntlet everytime. It's not like I'm post every bump in the night. I only speak of the stuff we can't explain. I even called my grandmother & father to ask if they came over & got in my attic. Which both said no & thought it was strange I would ask such a question.

#23    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:16 AM

well with_bells_on seems to want to give it a try so good luck to you

#24    MissMassikur

MissMassikur

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:27 AM

With bells on: thank you. You are more then welcome to take a look if you would like. Kati D, 27, female. I tried yoga last week and really enjoyed it. I felt more "contained" & at peace if you will. I appriciate your advice. I will look into the shield. Sorry for the scattered posts. I was blind sided by skeptics. It's fine to be a skeptic, but to be aggressively rude is not. I just have a strange feeling this time. I'm worried I picked something up at my friends house. There was pure evil there. She had a priest come, cleansed & bless her house two weeks ago. But I really feel like there is a spirit who is portraying a child in my home or multiple spirits. I want to know if they are evil or wanting to cross over.

#25    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:38 AM

hey... well, i zoned in on your place and saw nothing there, and felt nothing.. zero..

sorry..

it could be that I'm being tricked into not seeing anything??.. as they are game players.. so usually i will see whats there in front of me, and feel them and feel the energy in your place, and so for that, i got nothing..  and i can spot things very easily..

maybe someone else here can help you.. sorry i don't mean to doubt you. i can only go on what i see.. good luck..

peace always..

#26    MissMassikur

MissMassikur

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:45 AM

With bells on, thank you for taking your time & energy to take a look. It's very calm right now. Which is good. Maybe it left. :) but thank you for your time & understanding. It's means a lot.

#27    Karlis

Karlis

• 8,614 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:21 AM

View PostMissMassikur, on 28 November 2012 - 07:27 AM, said:

With bells on: thank you. You are more then welcome to take a look if you would like. Kati D, 27, female. I tried yoga last week and really enjoyed it. I felt more "contained" & at peace if you will. I appriciate your advice. I will look into the shield. Sorry for the scattered posts. I was blind sided by skeptics. It's fine to be a skeptic, but to be aggressively rude is not. I just have a strange feeling this time. I'm worried I picked something up at my friends house. There was pure evil there. She had a priest come, cleansed & bless her house two weeks ago. But I really feel like there is a spirit who is portraying a child in my home or multiple spirits. I want to know if they are evil or wanting to cross over.
Hi and welcome to UM MissMassikur, :tu:

You write: There was pure evil there.
Can you describe in as much detail as possible your feeling and perception of "There was pure evil there" for me, please? You probably may find it difficult to put into words such "perceptions", but I'm asking because I have had experienced similar events, and with luck I may be able to share some ideas on that.

Regards,
Karlis

#28    MissMassikur

MissMassikur

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

Karlis-

It got very cold, very quick. It felt like the calm before a storm, with a very heavy bogged down feeling. Pressure rolling in. The hair on the back of my neck stood up, my stomache started to turn. Shivers up my spine. Then a really huge urge to pray, like it needed to be done. *side note: I'm not the praying type* so to have that feeling, a heavy weight on me, was a huge sign. I reserve prayer for rare moments, that was one of them. It felt like many spirits around the property outside. In the house was worse. It felt more like one or two very strong evil entities. These spirits ...well I think more like demons, were driving my friend mad. It is hard to explain the exact feelings. Just bad mojo in the air. thick. Heavy. All I know is that every ounce of my body said to run.

#29    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

This forum is about unexplained mysteries. If you come here saying you have demons/spirits and you won't listen to anything that questions this then you have no unexplained mystery and you won't get much help here. If you want help in figuring out what you're experiencing then you'll have to put up with theories that may conflict with what you've already concluded.

#30    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

View PostMissMassikur, on 28 November 2012 - 12:21 AM, said:

Thanks for the welcome. I'm not scared of the spirit. They've always hung around me since a child. But I've never had one be so pushy. Should I try and communicate with it? It leave it alone? I just find it strange that it only mess's with me through the kids stuff. Child spirit? I just want to make sure something didn't follow me home that night at my friends.

Use red for reference on blue below.......My question to follow.

View PostMissMassikur, on 28 November 2012 - 12:50 AM, said:

Tim, I'm a stay home mom & caregiver for my injured veteran husband. I am not an expert on paranormal events. I don't run around with a video camera & night vision goggles. I just thought there might be some more "experienced" people out there who might have some answers or suggestions. This isn't Myth Busters.  I have no freaking clue why or how. If I did, I wouldn't be here. I'd love to know who whispered in my ear "Mama" while sleeping. I'd love tons of answers to all the cooky crap that's been going on. But I don't, so I was reaching out for some advice.

View PostMissMassikur, on 28 November 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

Leah,
Thank you for the advice. I had a bad feeling about board, that it would bring more trouble then good. I'll pack it away ;) I had a spirit live with us when we lived in NC. I thought it was a child. Would Play with the baby toys. Husband & I both would see a small black orb with faint tracer. When we moved I invited the spirit to come with us. Never had a problem with spirit. So Im not sure if they made the trip out or if it's something evil masked. Im not sure how I feel about banishing a spirit...it's just from my home, not their existiance right? I've alway felt a connection with the "spirit world" but never tried to broaden that connection. But I've had at least 5 very real experiences with spirits. I'm usually very calm and at peace, but this one feels different. We've had a lot of termoil in our home lately & I feel it might have been a beacon for something not so nice.

View PostMissMassikur, on 28 November 2012 - 07:27 AM, said:

I am curious, you have had spirits around you since you were a child.....This tells me you know they are there, whether by site, sound, or whatever. Thing is, you know they are there.

You also say you are not scared of this one.

So, if you know you have had spirits haning around you since you were a child, that would make you pretty experienced with them, no? Around 22 years or so experience it seems.

I am curious, since this seems to be the case, what makes these recent experiences any different, or what is it with these that you can not figure out with 22 years experience?

How do you know they have " hung around with you since you were a child "? ......Could you see them?

Edited by Sakari, 28 November 2012 - 07:27 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

Also tagged with ghosts, haunting, spirits, ouija

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users