Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this an orb?

PrettyAndCorrupt

This is a picture my cousin took of the long long hall on the outside of the Parthenon replica downtown in our city park...

I was walking down to the other side..you can see me walking in the distance..

But you can also see a piece of my friends leg and foot to the right..and at the bottom you can see a perfectly round thing.

I thought at first it could be light..but there was no light above or beside where he was standing..nothing to reflect off of.

What do you think?

We also took another picture showing my friends full body..this time the orb moved up..and was right next to him.

post-34-1079319979.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• AbductingU

• wacker

• SuperSarah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is another one. This picture was taken looking straight up into the trees. No lights around. Nothing to reflect. original.gif

post-34-1079320987.jpg

These are the types of pictures I get and the orbs move around. I think it is an orb. When it is raining or snowing you get all kinds of orbs, though! Was it a dry night?

Hmm,

I figured it was moisture too. But similar pictures were taken and this effect showed up in only the ones pictured here.

No, there was no rain. It was a dry, nice night out original.gif Thanks for the replies!

How about this orb taken on the ground which shows a face?? have to save file, then look on your computer to zoom in to see the face super clearly.. E-mail me to get full photo due to losing resolution from playing with the photo to make it fit the 50kb max.

post-34-1079325639.jpg

Edited by AbductingU

youve got a lot of time on your hands today RA havent you lol.

Pretty and corrupt the first two i can really make out but the last one does just look like moisture smudges on the lens.

Typical student..............oh wait me2 w00t.gif ha lifes great lol

I take pictures where I think orbs might be. I keep taking pictures in that spot and have come up with some mighty interesting photos. The only thing I have watched out for is a snowy or rainy night; you have to be able to rule that out. rainfro.gif

Don't rule out the sun peaking through the blinds!! Or a flashlight Angel..

Edited by AbductingU

Where are these photos Babs?? I am always one for new evidence..

As soon as my friend gets here and helps me, I will post my photos. I have to get a scanner, too. I am not computer savvy, so please bare with me. original.gif

My friend's schedule and my husband's and mine I have to contend with, but it's going to happen, here, eventually. rainfro.gif

Looking forward to it.. I'm sure it won't break the mysteries, but it will sure help in the future.. Starting to get tired of all these same pics and links I've already seen..

Errr der it pretty obviouse it aint real! rolleyes.gif

Don't rule out the sun peaking through the blinds!! Or a flashlight Angel..

Holy crap!!! I thought my camera was broken when I was in Egypt becauese some of the photos had those "orb" things. There are lots of them all different sizes, and when I zoom in on some there is a symbol on them. A weird symbol. Hold on I'll put em' up.

cool cant wait grin2.gif

Holy crap!!! I thought my camera was broken when I was in Egypt becauese some of the photos had those "orb" things. There are lots of them all different sizes, and when I zoom in on some there is a symbol on them. A weird symbol. Hold on I'll put em' up.

lol, good old photoshop rendering eh RA tongue.gif

i thought they looked just like dirt spots on the lens. but i'm not so sure.

Just to rule out the smudges on the lenses, I have a few taken that are behind wires and leafs of trees.. Here they are..

post-34-1079558985.jpg

Here is the second.. I think thats enough from me, I hope you all checked in on my picture with the orb that clearly shows that of a face..

post-34-1079559283.jpg