Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Higher Balance Hawaii retreat 07

shakti_junkie

This is a post for any Higher Balance participants who didnt make it to the Hawaii retreat last week..

I was there and I was totally blowen away by the whole event, although words cannot possibly capture the essence of the experience, some phenomenal things happened there that i know I cant do justice by expressing them in words here, I'll try my best..

Hawaii itself is a place unlike any other on the planet, its like the garden of eden.. the pranic energy there is so lush and dense you can almost taste it.. as soon as I arrived at Kalani resort we all met up for an orientation in whats basically a greenhouse they call the blue moon room.. I was really excited to see some familiar faces i hadnt seen since the last retreat, but it wasnt until I felt this belt of energy in my chest of an extremely highly calibrated volume and turned around to see Eric standing there that it really hit me what we were in for.. after we all mingled for a while, joked around and exchanged hugs and handshakes there was a ratehr long and boring orientation by one of the ladies who ran the kalani retreat. Finally Eric took the mic and went about some hilarious banter about some rather curious things about the people who were running the place and the creatures that were amongst us, some very large biting centipedes and some very intimidating but less than dangerous spiders.. he prewarned us etc. etc. and then had the lights dimmed and walked us through some group aums.. doing aums with a group that large.. about 50 or 60 is quite an experience, doing aums with Eric Pepin is something to be said for itelf also.. when the lights where dimmed i could see his aura wavering it really tripped me out, as we went through the aums I got really amped.. for the rest of the night I was in an altered state of consciousness. my eyes must have been bugging too. It was really.. really intense.. i cant really formulate any other way of putting it.

Basically the whole retreat was intense, even the weather was unusually windy and spuratic.. like a wild horse you cant quite get the reigns of. some highlights I would mention is the guided dreamscape, during this we all layed down on the floor in the blue moon room as eric guided us through a live dreamscape with didgeroo's and various exotic instruments playing thru the speakers. ( if you dont know what a dreamscape is its something that comes with the HBI Foundation set) hard to explain but you basically listen to it before going to sleep or as your going to sleep and it opens doorways to some interesting results in the form of lucid dreams etc. and surfacing subconscious issues that may be stagnant and holding one back.. very cool experience is all I can say.. the live one was quite different however.. Eric projected alot of energy during it.. there were several times i felt waves of energy move through my body so immensely I started to have kundalini spasms.. it was quite ecstatic. when the dreamscape ended I got up and was in a state of utter euphoria. I cannot recall a time Where Ive felt that relaxed and calm.. and I certainly dont expect to be able to invoke in any readers what it was really like. The whole trip Was beautifull, the setting was unreal, erics energy was so strong I actually had difficulty being near him at certain instances, the connection everybody that was there felt with eachother myself included was something to be cherished in and of itself. The paranormal activity that went on in the sweatlodge were a class was held on opening portals.. waves of energy emanating outwards in the form of fog, I saw a couple floating eyes or waht looked an awfull lot like eyes, I know several people saw what looked like a fish peaking its head in..

Erics Lectures created seeds that I know are taking root within myself and everybody else that was there as I type this message. no way of recreating it, although alot of it was captured on tape for the dvd release.. I highly doubt the experience will be really truly captured. It changed me in so many ways, ways im sure Im not even aware of.

So yeah, This is a very brief summary of what I experienced during the retreat in Hawaii with HBI. like I said the undertones cannot be captured and so much more went on that I dont feel the need to go into at this moment, But it blew me AWAY! really truly did.

Any participants who may be on this board I hope to see you at the next one, assuming there will be another one.. and anybody else who is interested in learning more about Higher Balance Institute see

questions/comments bring it on!

Edited by Magikman
Removed link

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• shakti_junkie

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic