Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO Witness Urinates On Self

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
293 replies to this topic

#196    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:43 PM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 06 September 2012 - 03:02 AM, said:

Kibby has been reduced to being a drunk, a liar, someone not intelligent enough to know what he saw or was just confused due to waken up from a deep sleep. Can't we agree that there is not enough information to make a conclusive judgement on the guy? If people keep insisting he probably saw the moon, then those are the only option we have to label the guy. He could very well be any of those mentioned above, but he could also be telling the truth that what he saw was not the moon, because the moon "disappeared". Sometime the best answer is "I don't Know", but this seem to be hard for the skeptics.

That's pretty much what I think, too, but this thread has been useful just the same, for really smoking up the irrational hatred and biases of the "skeptics" toward people like me.  In that sense, it has been very revealing indeed.

#197    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:47 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 06 September 2012 - 03:24 PM, said:

I didn't read anything about him being blind drunk.

Neither did I.  That's just what some on them said.  Typical.  They always insult, abuse and malign anyone who claims a UFO sighting.  It's their standard operating procedure and always has been.

#198    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,074 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:49 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 September 2012 - 04:31 PM, said:

No, I don't have any more questions.

Listen to these guys, they didn't even think of these things but now they're attacking me because I did.  It's incredible!  

No matter what I do or say, they are going to criticize me, which I realized a long time ago.  You just can't win with these "skeptics", no matter what.

Man, don't cry...

Just a couple of quotes:

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 04 September 2012 - 07:25 AM, said:

Jonesboro Man Says He Saw a UFO and We Have the Video!
by Stan Morris, Web Producer
Last Modified: Jul 23, 2008 4:15 PM EDT

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 04 September 2012 - 02:12 PM, said:

No, you got that one wrong.  Try again.  The moon phase on July 17, 2012 was crescent moon, not full moon.  You shouldn't propose obviously fake "explanations" like that because they are too easy to check.
http://www.google.co...87mLk8G6qPo05OQ

Then Imaginarynumber corrected you, but made a typo himself (posted July 12 instead of July 17).... which he had to admit to have done so many times it became hilarious.

#199    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 September 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

Yes, because I'm the only one who ever thought of it, but you guys hate my guts so much--with pure blind hatred--that you can never admit even once that I have contributed something useful.

If anyone doubts that the "skeptics" have an irrational hatred of me, just look at their comments on this whole thread.

I am truly amazed that you went back through every thread on UM where that website could have been of use and thereby determined that you are the only one that ever thought to use it.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#200    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,973 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:56 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 September 2012 - 04:25 PM, said:

You're just mad because you didn't even think of such a simple thing yourself, or to check whether Venus was visible, but all but the most inept UFO investigators would know enough to look for those things.

Why would I be mad? Because of your petty contributions in this thread? You gotta be joking! Imaginarynumber1 posed a reasonable explanation,  you immediately went on deriding that not only accusing him of being utterly wrong, when you were wrong on something very basic. And then you went on trying to make pathetic excuses for you yourself being utterly wrong in a very transparent fashion.

I didn't even enter the thread before you started your pathetic antics. And you couldn't even see that Jupiter may have been the culprit, in fact, you denied it could be be using a link a saying the opposite. Frankly, your behavior is quite strange.

Perhaps you really aren't the great "expert" and "scientific brain" that you paint yourself to be, although you sure go out of your way to take a dump on me every chance you get.

I don't claim to be an expert. But you yourself is quite good at dumping yourself.

Can you believe how they're keeping this thing going, just to get in a few more swipes at me?  LOL

You are the one to keep claiming the depeche of martyrdom, when it is rather obvious it is very undeserved.  

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#201    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,130 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:57 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 September 2012 - 04:47 PM, said:

Neither did I.  That's just what some on them said.  Typical.  They always insult, abuse and malign anyone who claims a UFO sighting.  It's their standard operating procedure and always has been.

Yeah, I know.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#202    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,074 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:57 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 September 2012 - 04:47 PM, said:

I gues I am to blame for that one.

But it's kind of hard to believe the guy pissed his pants from fear by seeing a big light and a smaller light showing up in the early morning sky of which one dsappeared when he returned to make a video (that I still haven't found, btw).

Do I doubt people can be so afraid they piss their pants? No, I can tell you I did 'a lot more' before I made my first jump from a mile high mountain in France (hang gliding). I can honestly tell you I had no idea one can be that much afraid.

#203    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,973 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:58 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 September 2012 - 04:28 PM, said:

You're right, he was just too wonderful for words, at least by your standards.  LOL

Please do elaborate on his mistake(s) then, if it/they was/were so grave.

You can't, can you? I daresay, no you cannot. It only exists in your imagination.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#204    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:59 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 06 September 2012 - 04:53 PM, said:

I am truly amazed that you went back through every thread on UM where that website could have been of use and thereby determined that you are the only one that ever thought to use it.

Yeah, go ahead and stick up for each other as usual, but the fact remains that I did think of these things here, and the "skeptics" did not--even though it might have helped their own case.

That's funny.

Some "experts" you are!

#205    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,074 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 September 2012 - 04:59 PM, said:

Yeah, go ahead and stick up for each other as usual, but the fact remains that I did think of these things here, and the "skeptics" did not--even though it might have helped their own case.

That's funny.

Some "experts" you are!

Yeah, some just happened to notice you made an error you never even noticed yourself: the year was 2008, not 2012.

#206    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 06 September 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

Yeah, I know.

Now watch 'em all stick up for each other and try to keep the focus on me, instead of the fact that I thought of some things they did not.

Also typical.

They would rather chew off their right hands before admitting that I thought of something they did not.  LOL

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 06 September 2012 - 05:01 PM.

#207    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,973 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 September 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

Now watch 'em all stick up for each other and try to keep the focus on me, instead of the fact that I thought of some things they did not.

Also typical.

They would rather chew off their right hands before admitting that I thought of something they did not.  LOL

Maybe because you are one of those typical believer types that have turned our to be willing to misconstrue data to make it fit their pet belief? And you can get off your high horse. Your pathetic attempts don't really warrant a sustained effort - merely a pointing out to new members...

Cheers,
Badeskov

#208    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:10 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 06 September 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

Maybe because you are one of those typical believer types that have turned our to be willing to misconstrue data to make it fit their pet belief? And you can get off your high horse. Your pathetic attempts don't really warrant a sustained effort - merely a pointing out to new members...

You don't know nearly as much as you claim to, but you bluster and bluff very well, I'll give you that much.

#209    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 06 September 2012 - 04:53 PM, said:

On this thread, I was certainly the only one to check the transit of Venus and other planets, or the times of the moon's rising and setting, and the "skeptics" even attacked me for that, just angry that they hadn't thought of it at all.  

This is the standard type of thing that is done for all nighttime UFO sightings.  Project Blue Book and Phil Klass used to 'explain' away many UFO reports that way, and didn't even seem concerned when people checked up on these and found that a lot of their "explanations" were lies.

I know all about that, which is why I wanted to make sure whether planets might account for this sighting.  I don't think that they do.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 06 September 2012 - 05:26 PM.

#210    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,973 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 September 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

You don't know nearly as much as you claim to, but you bluster and bluff very well, I'll give you that much.

I point out where you are wrong and this is all you can come up with? Good grief, McG. I honestly thought more of you....

Cheers,
Badeskov

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users