Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"EVPs" caught using EVPmaker?

Kaikou

I'm not sure that I believe this piece of software is actually allowing something to communicate with me, but I decided to post my results with EVPmaker.

The software basically allows you to import a mono WAV file, which it will chop up and play in a very random fashion.

It's a bit like a ghost box, with WAV files instead of radio stations.

Anyway, I left it running for a couple of minutes while Audacity recorded the stream.

To skip the intro and explanation skip to 1:21

To listen to the full two minute recording skip to 2:23

[media=]http://youtu.be/QywKoJHmeh0[/media]

That was just horrible.People just need to force results (using gimmicks) to get what they want to believe.

I suggest go into a Graveyard at night alone.I say alone because other people cannot follow directions/protocal and will just contaminate things with sighs for example.Use a quality digital recorder and ask questions from a prewritten script only and make no other words.Then go home and run the recording through proffessional studioware like Mac Protools to clean out hiss.

If you get something then you can figure out for yourself if your mind is not making connections or not?This scanning airwaves and compressing audio is just lunacy and how would a Ghost know how to manipulate electronics?

• Like 2

The software basically allows you to import a mono WAV file, which it will chop up and play in a very random fashion.

It's a bit like a ghost box, with WAV files instead of radio stations.

So it's a toy to make random sounds?
  • Like 3

That was just horrible.People just need to force results (using gimmicks) to get what they want to believe.

I suggest go into a Graveyard at night alone.I say alone because other people cannot follow directions/protocal and will just contaminate things with sighs for example.Use a quality digital recorder and ask questions from a prewritten script only and make no other words.Then go home and run the recording through proffessional studioware like Mac Protools to clean out hiss.

If you get something then you can figure out for yourself if your mind is not making connections or not?This scanning airwaves and compressing audio is just lunacy and how would a Ghost know how to manipulate electronics?

Like I say, I just decided to try it out. Tried doing the whole graveyard thing a few years ago. We didn't catch any evidence but something decided to follow us back home. Wasn't anything too bad, just seemed like it wanted to be noticed.

So it's a toy to make random sounds?

Pretty much, although at times it's quite convincing. Great for Halloween.

Edited by Kaikou

Of course you heard some "phrases". It would seem to me that 2 minutes of random speech sounds genrerated would have actually produced more results.