Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

ZOZO the Ouija Board Demon

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#16    Zampano

Zampano

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:26 AM

View Postxyroblaze, on 07 August 2011 - 03:37 AM, said:

just found this as well, seems it has already been brought up on UM before

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=187884

i dont know about this one as i cant find much about it other than personal accounts and most of them are repeated, would love to watch the youtube videos but i'm afraid i'm gonna have to wait a few hours till i finish work as my company has banned youtube

also it seems it has a connection with jimmy paige (the guitarist of led zeppelin if you dont know your music history) he is quoted as it being his own personal demon, also it is written on the cover of their 4th (runes) album.

Oh yeah that was MitsuX's thread.  She apparently challenged Zozo after getting it on the board only a month after she joined in 2010.  She would post every now and then proudly saying that she is still alive.  One month after she challenged ZoZo, she vanished from UM.  I hope she's ok.  To be honest, I wouldn't challenge any demon openly, especially Mr Z.

#17    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:36 AM

Seriously?

Please watch below.

Also watch

The truth is people got over imagination or putting on an act.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#18    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:11 AM

View Postnyuk, on 08 August 2011 - 02:54 AM, said:

Necromancy is to do with raising the dead. As such, i would definately avoid anything to do with such practice.  :yes:
I honestly cant figure out how playing any board game, including monopoly could possibly be more or as dangerous as using a Ouiga board  :huh:

It was sarcasm from Frank i think...and i agree with him but i would have said Twister mind...:)  ...then again thats not a board game...:wacko: ....damn those pesky demons!!!!!

Edited by BrianPotter, 08 August 2011 - 05:13 AM.

#19    nyuk

nyuk

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:26 AM

Hello Brian,
Twister could indeed be dangerous.
As its kinda like a mat, could it poss be considered as a board game???
Not sure really  :unsure2:
Still wouldnt use a Ouiga board though  :blush: seems way too risky for me  :w00t:

#20    *Frank*

*Frank*

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

• Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:42 AM

View PostOrdinaryClay, on 08 August 2011 - 02:31 AM, said:

I'd say board games are not the subject and necromancy is. Necromancy is spiritually dangerous and should not be practiced in any form.

The ouija board is made by the same company that makes monopoly - Parker Brothers/Hasbro. Just wait until you get that community chest card that says "Go to hell. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200."

Seriously though, you can't conjure up demons and spirits using a novelty toy.

There was a SIGNATURE here. It's gone now.

#21    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:23 AM

View Postnyuk, on 08 August 2011 - 05:26 AM, said:

Hello Brian,
Twister could indeed be dangerous.
As its kinda like a mat, could it poss be considered as a board game???
Not sure really  :unsure2:
Still wouldn't use a Ouija board though  :blush: seems way too risky for me  :w00t:

Nah its not a board game to be honest...mind you do get the pointer...anyway..i think Ouija boards are just a tool for people who believe in ghosts/demons to fulfill there desire to have proof by maybe subconsciously 'pushing' the pointer.It should be treated as a GAME and if people get pleasure from using one then who am i to knock them...just my opinion but I'm always prepared to be proven wrong...we get nowhere without admitting we could be wrong....:innocent:

#22    pinupgirl

pinupgirl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:52 AM

Here is a link of a supposedly true story about that particular demon...I would stay away from the Ouija boards just to be safe..Why even take the risk!!

http://www.yourghost....php?story=5563

#23    nyuk

nyuk

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:33 PM

Gotta admit, im surprised to find the company that makes monopoly, also make Ouiga boards
Would be pretty funny if they did add cards saying you have won a poltergeist, or ghost with back to front feet etc :)

#24    highdesert50

highdesert50

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:05 PM

In my youthful play with ouija, I asked who was responding and it spelled satan. I asked it several other questions regarding future events and none ultimately held true. Perhaps it was also a lie that satan was the entity responding. But, I never touched it again and would also encourage you to stay away from ouija. As an FYI, Parker Bros the producer, originated in Salem Massachusetts.

#25    evil yoshi

evil yoshi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:00 AM

View PostOrdinaryClay, on 08 August 2011 - 02:31 AM, said:

I'd say board games are not the subject and necromancy is. Necromancy is spiritually dangerous and should not be practiced in any form.

so when i want to practice necrfomancy its not real?

anyway, where do you even get Ouija boards? i want to summon zozo.

#26    nyuk

nyuk

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:14 AM

T

View Posthighdesert50, on 08 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

In my youthful play with ouija, I asked who was responding and it spelled satan. I asked it several other questions regarding future events and none ultimately held true. Perhaps it was also a lie that satan was the entity responding. But, I never touched it again and would also encourage you to stay away from ouija. As an FYI, Parker Bros the producer, originated in Salem Massachusetts.

Is that the Salem, written about in the Salem Witch Trials ??

#27    Rosie_S

Rosie_S

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:55 PM

...I was just having a look on the Paranormal thread when I saw this and began to read. Last year, I was with my friend alone in her desolate country house. I told her about Ouija boards, as I was very into ghosts and so on at that point, and we decided to have a go at making one. While she made lunch, I made a scrappy Ouija board out of a pizza box and Sharpie. We went to her room to use it. We didn't believe it at all at first, and insisted it was the other moving it as usually happens. We talked to a girl named Mary who seemed to be about 6-7, and just kept talking about her mummy who she wanted. She kept saying 'mummy went in winter', 'it was so cold' and 'i feel really sick'. Eventually we had to go and take her dog for a walk, and had to leave the board. Mary was very distressed at this, and just moved the pointer to 'mummummummummum' until we has to move the pointer to goodbye. When we got back, we decided to do this again as it had been very interesting. We talked to a boy, who told us about how he begged for a living and then left. After a short break, we talked to Sarah. We talked to her for three hours, about every intricacy of her life. From her three pet cows (Daisy, Buttercup and Rose) who lived with her on her farm in Middleton, a place we had never even heard of. She told us how she loved to swim in the river. She told us how her dad had died in WWII. She said that her mother, her sister and her had perished in a bomb, along with Daisy, Buttercup and Rose. When we asked her about friends, she would not reply and moved the pointer to the moon. (After we finished with the board, we looked up Middleton. It's set on a river. We also accessed Ancestry.co.uk records, and it gave us the name of her dad - the year he had died in - in battle according to the website - was the same as the year Sarah gave us.) However, about three hours into our talk with Sarah, she suddenly moved the pointer to say 'Shhh, evil'. We were instantly on edge, as two then-thirteen year old girls being told to be quiet due to an evil presence would naturally be terrified :P suddenly Sarah said 'go now now now now now' and moved the pointer between the N, O and W for about five seconds very rapidly. Then we tried to close the board, but before we could the pointer shifted to Z, then O slowly. Then faster, and faster and faster. I had heard nothing of 'Zozo' and simply had read that if it went between two letters quickly it could open a portal for demons to come through. I immediately forced the pointed to goodbye and buried the board outside in the rapidly darkening garden. I wonder now what would have happened if we had stuck with our conversation, and talked to Zozo. Any thoughts?

(I'm now making my own thread about this, thread)

#28    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:47 PM

View PostRosie_S, on 09 August 2011 - 09:55 PM, said:

...I was just having a look on the Paranormal thread when I saw this and began to read. Last year, I was with my friend alone in her desolate country house. I told her about Ouija boards, as I was very into ghosts and so on at that point, and we decided to have a go at making one. While she made lunch, I made a scrappy Ouija board out of a pizza box and Sharpie. We went to her room to use it. We didn't believe it at all at first, and insisted it was the other moving it as usually happens. We talked to a girl named Mary who seemed to be about 6-7, and just kept talking about her mummy who she wanted. She kept saying 'mummy went in winter', 'it was so cold' and 'i feel really sick'. Eventually we had to go and take her dog for a walk, and had to leave the board. Mary was very distressed at this, and just moved the pointer to 'mummummummummum' until we has to move the pointer to goodbye. When we got back, we decided to do this again as it had been very interesting. We talked to a boy, who told us about how he begged for a living and then left. After a short break, we talked to Sarah. We talked to her for three hours, about every intricacy of her life. From her three pet cows (Daisy, Buttercup and Rose) who lived with her on her farm in Middleton, a place we had never even heard of. She told us how she loved to swim in the river. She told us how her dad had died in WWII. She said that her mother, her sister and her had perished in a bomb, along with Daisy, Buttercup and Rose. When we asked her about friends, she would not reply and moved the pointer to the moon. (After we finished with the board, we looked up Middleton. It's set on a river. We also accessed Ancestry.co.uk records, and it gave us the name of her dad - the year he had died in - in battle according to the website - was the same as the year Sarah gave us.) However, about three hours into our talk with Sarah, she suddenly moved the pointer to say 'Shhh, evil'. We were instantly on edge, as two then-thirteen year old girls being told to be quiet due to an evil presence would naturally be terrified :P suddenly Sarah said 'go now now now now now' and moved the pointer between the N, O and W for about five seconds very rapidly. Then we tried to close the board, but before we could the pointer shifted to Z, then O slowly. Then faster, and faster and faster. I had heard nothing of 'Zozo' and simply had read that if it went between two letters quickly it could open a portal for demons to come through. I immediately forced the pointed to goodbye and buried the board outside in the rapidly darkening garden. I wonder now what would have happened if we had stuck with our conversation, and talked to Zozo. Any thoughts?

(I'm now making my own thread about this, thread)
sounds like a wonderful fictional camp fire story.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#29    Zampano

Zampano

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:06 AM

It actually sounded like the beginning of a horrific zozo story.  You did the right thing and saved yourself years of agony.

#30    nyuk

nyuk

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:41 AM

Im still trying to figure out why anyone would want to risk using a ouiga board.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users