Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Col. Charles Halt claims US UFO coverup

Saru

The subject of ET visitation.

Even with...

- photos

- videos

- radar evidence

- credible witnesses in some cases mass sightings

There are many good examples.

In my mind, there's certainly sufficient proof to say there is an unexplained phenomenon happening. But still, it's a helluva leap to say it's extraterrestrial in origin.

We always get back to the "why don't they just land and say hello" theory.

A good part of the problem is that there are very credible misinformationists, disinformationists, grandstanders getting podium time to cloud the issue.

Too much BS. Now we can't see the forest for the trees.

Not witnesses with inconsistent accounts over more than one night, accounts (and the location of events) which in the case of Penniston have changed and been embellished over the years.

Well, I don't believe that either. Of course that seems to be the standard line on the "skeptical" side, just as they always keep reviving that flying lighthouse idea, but I don't think that's true either.

They are just trying to cloud up the whole issue, as usual.

We always get back to the "why don't they just land and say hello" theory.

In this case they did. There were at least four of the "entities" that came out to say "hello", and even the base commander saw them.

There are pictures and videos of the UFOs that landed, and even radar screen reports. There are plenty of reports from people who not only saw landed UFOs but "entities" as well.

Now there are always going to be people who deny these things, no matter what kind of evidence is presented--even evidence from previously classified files on the case. I can do do nothing about such deliberately obtuse and dishonest people, but only post the evidence here in hopes that there are also some more genuine and honest people out there willing to look through the usual smokescreen of BS and denial that gets thrown up over all these important UFO/ET cases.

And what they won't tell you is that there were indeed reports of more than one UFO landing at Rendlesham in 1980, as well as "occupants" who seemed to be able to materialize and dematerialize outside these craft. Perhaps no one knows what they were or where they came from, but they were reported in this case right from the start in December 1980.

• Like 1

Apparantently the whole planet is having a mass haliucination regarding UFO's according to the government. We are all immagining things and they are the only people who know the truth. They must think the whole world is stupid. :alien::cry:

• Like 1

Apparantently the whole planet is having a mass haliucination regarding UFO's according to the government. We are all immagining things and they are the only people who know the truth. They must think the whole world is stupid. :alien::cry:

Bold conclusion, I must say...

Well, tell me what you see here:

shade_crater_illusion_rotated.png

and the tell me what you see here:

shade_crater_illusion.png

And then tell me you are not fooled by your perception.

Visual perception (worst case scenario - I know what I see overconfidence) in aviation accidents/incidents/mishaps is still huge problem, no matter state-of-the-art hardware is used: when pilot (for some reason) "abandons" instruments, high chance bad things will happen (and still happening).

Same applies to UFO: when your mind (experience) starts to interfere with unknown, all sorts of miracles may happen.

Quote from psychic101: There were reports of drugs on base, we hear that about every military installation at one time or another. It happens, and we all know it does, these brave people are in fact people, and do things people do. This is not disrespectful of the heroes who cover our backsides with their own lives, it means they have a social life, like most people on the planet.

So since you are a thorough on drug use on military bases. Did Halt and Penniston have a history of drug use?

Edited by Ryegrog

So since you are a thorough on drug use on military bases. Did Halt and Penniston have a history of drug use?

No, I never heard any such thing and I didn't even bother to respond to it. More than one UFO was seen, both in the air and on the ground at that time. As for drugs, a very different kind may have been used on some of the witnesses after the fact. It has happened before.

I would add that the base commander, Col. Ted Conrad, has not been truthful in his "recollections" of these events.

Why would you add that? Do you have some kind of evidence to back this up or is it just another example of how you mysteriously know more than anyone else regarding this subject in general?

Why would you add that? Do you have some kind of evidence to back this up or is it just another example of how you mysteriously know more than anyone else regarding this subject in general?

Haven't I proved myself 100 times over by now?

Haven't I proved myself 100 times over by now?

No! Rather the opposite.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Your new avatar is nowhere near as cute as your old one. Just sayin'... ;)

A lot of females have told me that.

No! Rather the opposite.

I disagree, because I just did again on this thread.

Incidentally, Col. Conrad and others were rightly nervous about UFO interest in nuclear weapons, their ability to come and go over secret facilities at all, and even "interfere" with them in some way.

It has happened many times over the decades, more than most people realize.

What if these peculiar aliens feel like setting off a nuclear bomb? They certainly could if they wanted to. Some people think that these incursions are not just for purposes of observation but a warning about what they could do if they felt like it. You see what I mean?

Edited by TheMacGuffin

I disagree, because I just did again on this thread.

Incidentally, Col. Conrad and others were rightly nervous about UFO interest in nuclear weapons, their ability to come and go over secret facilities at all, and even "interfere" with them in some way.

It has happened many times over the decades, more than most people realize.

What if these peculiar aliens feel like setting off a nuclear bomb? They certainly could if they wanted to. Some people think that these incursions are not just for purposes of observation but a warning about what they could do if they felt like it. You see what I mean?

Wasn't there reports of a UFO disabling ICBM's at Malmstrom AFB in 1967 and even reports later that the Soviets had the same ordeal at one of their bases?

• Like 2

Wasn't there reports of a UFO disabling ICBM's at Malmstrom AFB in 1967 and even reports later that the Soviets had the same ordeal at one of their bases?

The UFOs were always making incursions at nuclear facilities going back to World War II, and they 'invaded' missile bases and weapons storage areas a number of times, as well as Oak Ridge, Los Alamos and Sandia National Labs. There are all kinds of investigations and documents to prove this, and indeed it's one of the easiest things we can prove about UFOs. It's all in the record.

They interfered with missiles a number of times in the 1960s and 1970s, and I was even shown a case where they shot one down over the Pacific. They followed around our nuclear submarines and aircraft carriers, too, so regardless of what anyone might say on here, they have been a major national security concern going back to the 1940s. Anyone who says otherwise has simply never looked at the record or just wants to pretend that it doesn't exist.

And at these base in Rendlesham, there were about 500 "tactical" nuclear weapons stored. It wasn't the first time the UFOs had shown an interest in this area, either, since there was another famous case at Bentwaters in 1956.

And at these base in Rendlesham, there were about 500 "tactical" nuclear weapons stored. It wasn't the first time the UFOs had shown an interest in this area, either, since there was another famous case at Bentwaters in 1956.

What do you suppose the interest is these alleged alien beings have in military weapons?

What do you suppose the interest is these alleged alien beings have in military weapons?

Apart from threatening the future of the human race it threatens their's also.

Whether that is directly as they come and go here, or indirectly because their evolution is tied into our evolution can only be mooted .

I personally don't think they would be going to this much trouble if their future wasn't somehow at risk.

I heard Stanton Friedman commenting on this when asked why aliens may have interest in our development of nuclear weapons...

"Oh crap, the kids have found the matches!"

Maybe ET's have a "policy" against the weaponization of space. Perhaps if their evolution is far beyond ours, they have advanced beyond using violence to solve disagreements.

Or, maybe they are conquerors of the Universe, and feel we have become a threat.

As usual, every question on this subject leads to more questions. Someday, hopefully, there will be formal contact and establishment of diplomatic ties. Until then we will never know what their agenda really is.

• Like 1

I heard Stanton Friedman commenting on this when asked why aliens may have interest in our development of nuclear weapons...

"Oh crap, the kids have found the matches!"

Maybe ET's have a "policy" against the weaponization of space. Perhaps if their evolution is far beyond ours, they have advanced beyond using violence to solve disagreements.

Or, maybe they are conquerors of the Universe, and feel we have become a threat.

As usual, every question on this subject leads to more questions. Someday, hopefully, there will be formal contact and establishment of diplomatic ties. Until then we will never know what their agenda really is.

There are several different possibilities, such as "they" do not want the earth to be blown up or damaged environmentally, not necessarily out of any affection for us, but only because this is their zoo, game preserve or living laboratory--whatever term you want to use--and they don't want the place messed up.

Another idea is that they do not want these weapons used on them, and have been sending not-so-subtle warnings for decades that there will be "severe consequences" if anyone tries it.

Like I said, I can think of a couple reasons, including that it's just a message to the military against using these weapons, especially against any aliens that might be flying around.

In general, I also think that "they" are just very interested in all these new technical and scientific developments on earth.

Wonder what NASA would do if they sent a manned mission to Mars and intelligent life was discovered

there? I'm sure they have a protocol. Just trying to get an idea if we're the visitors.

Wonder what NASA would do if they sent a manned mission to Mars and intelligent life was discovered

there? I'm sure they have a protocol. Just trying to get an idea if we're the visitors.

They would probably send a team of diplomats:

mars.jpg

Edited by synchronomy
  • Like 2