Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * - 3 votes

little girl ghost outside my house

little girl ghost

  • Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#16    rashore

rashore

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,494 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:55 PM

I'm curious Lovely.. How did you approach your neighbors to find out if they noticed activity? I mean, ghosts is kind of an awkward subject to bring up sometimes.


#17    Lovelybloom

Lovelybloom

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:SA

  • blood is thicker than water, but that same water washes that blood away.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:34 PM

My sister in law lives up the street, when this house was for rent she let me know. Me her and my brother all rent from the same person. Our renter owns alot of land out her and so do her relatives. anyway my daughter likes to go over to her hpuse alot when i was picking her up once. the lady that lives across the street was over at her house and they were talking. I over heard her saying that her daughter has been telling her she see's a little girl, and the little girl always wants to play. Someone also knocks and ring's thier door bell really late. and i mean this is t.x. you dont go trasspassing on people's land late at night.


#18    Rafterman

Rafterman

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 5,998 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:38 PM

View PostLovelybloom, on 29 June 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

Yeah it would be for you guy's, you could all come up with thing's you dont believe in. That would be so interesting now, wouldn't it? when you don't believe in anything then what is there to discuss.if you dont believe why even discuss it? Nothing is going to change you're mind. so why you're time and mine.

I would hazard a guess that all of us skeptic types are here to have our minds changed (can you believers honestly say the same thing?).  Unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.  

And for the very reasons Brian listed above, your story doesn't do it either.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#19    rashore

rashore

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,494 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:51 PM

I think I'm getting confused.

The house you are living in was once located by a lake, and was moved to it's present location.
Your brother lives in the house next to yours.
Your sister in law lives down the street- I assume she's married to another brother of yours?
All three of you are renting your homes from the same people.
A guy down the street (related to your landlords?) told you about the house being moved? And they moved the house because a previous owner had drowned in the lake by which the house originally stood?
Not sure if your landlords and the guy down the street were related to the guy who drowned or not.
Some lady down the street told you her daughter saw a little girl too.
You overheard the lady that lives across the street from you telling your sister in law her daughter saw a little girl.

I'm not sure if I have all that right or not.


#20    Lovelybloom

Lovelybloom

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:SA

  • blood is thicker than water, but that same water washes that blood away.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

View PostRafterman, on 29 June 2013 - 07:38 PM, said:



I would hazard a guess that all of us skeptic types are here to have our minds changed (can you believers honestly say the same thing?).  Unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.  

And for the very reasons Brian listed above, your story doesn't do it either.



#21    Lovelybloom

Lovelybloom

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:SA

  • blood is thicker than water, but that same water washes that blood away.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:15 PM

Well i guess your right everyone is allowed to have thier opinions. And i can have an open mind, if you dont think its paranormal then what do you think it is, i dont think its pranksters because what little girl would be out that late. i havent seen her others have. i have only heard a kid crying and a baby.

View Postrashore, on 29 June 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

I think I'm getting confused.

The house you are living in was once located by a lake, and was moved to it's present location.
Your brother lives in the house next to yours.
Your sister in law lives down the street- I assume she's married to another brother of yours?
All three of you are renting your homes from the same people.
A guy down the street (related to your landlords?) told you about the house being moved? And they moved the house because a previous owner had drowned in the lake by which the house originally stood?
Not sure if your landlords and the guy down the street were related to the guy who drowned or not.
Some lady down the street told you her daughter saw a little girl too.
You overheard the lady that lives across the street from you telling your sister in law her daughter saw a little girl.

I'm not sure if I have all that right or not.



#22    rashore

rashore

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,494 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:23 PM

View PostLovelybloom, on 29 June 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

Well i guess your right everyone is allowed to have thier opinions. And i can have an open mind, if you dont think its paranormal then what do you think it is, i dont think its pranksters because what little girl would be out that late. i havent seen her others have. i have only heard a kid crying and a baby.

Well you said this and quoted me.... Do I have that all straight or not? And I didn't even give an opinion or say anything about anything except to see if I had that all straight or not. I don't understand this response in relation to quoting me.


#23    Lovelybloom

Lovelybloom

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:SA

  • blood is thicker than water, but that same water washes that blood away.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:27 PM

No sorry that response was for the other person, my phone posed it in the wrong area. but yes your right. my other brother lives down the street with his wife. u have it right...


#24    rashore

rashore

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,494 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:21 PM

View PostLovelybloom, on 29 June 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

No sorry that response was for the other person, my phone posed it in the wrong area. but yes your right. my other brother lives down the street with his wife. u have it right...

Ok, so your brother has seen this, and two womens daughters, one down the road, one across from you. Interesting.


#25    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • Joined:21 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:35 AM

one question did anyone in your family play with the Ouija board.. before you started seeing the little girl ghost ?

Do you Fear The Ouija?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCPmNBbLHM
Wisdom of Magic and Natural Healing Potions enjoy
http://healingpotion...ic.blogspot.com

#26    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

    Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

  • Member
  • 2,911 posts
  • Joined:10 Sep 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Year next Tuesday!

  • My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:55 AM

View PostLostSouls7, on 30 June 2013 - 03:35 AM, said:

one question did anyone in your family play with the Ouija board.. before you started seeing the little girl ghost ?

Woah, Woah, Woah, We are all being serious here, you don't need to bring in a kids toy.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.


#27    Lovelybloom

Lovelybloom

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:SA

  • blood is thicker than water, but that same water washes that blood away.

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:44 PM

View Postrashore, on 29 June 2013 - 10:21 PM, said:

Ok, so your brother has seen this, and two womens daughters, one down the road, one across from you. Interesting.
    yes my brother has and a ladies daughter that lives across the street from my sister in laws so only two people have


#28    rashore

rashore

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,494 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

View PostLovelybloom, on 30 June 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

yes my brother has and a ladies daughter that lives across the street from my sister in laws so only two people have

Oops, my misunderstanding then since you had said a lady told you and that you had overheard a lady telling your sister in law.


#29    Lovelybloom

Lovelybloom

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:SA

  • blood is thicker than water, but that same water washes that blood away.

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:55 PM

View Postrashore, on 30 June 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

Oops, my misunderstanding then since you had said a lady told you and that you had overheard a lady telling your sister in law.
   yes that's what I ment I said a lady down the street did tell us, cause she was telling my sister in law and I was there also and over heard her.


#30    Lovelybloom

Lovelybloom

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:SA

  • blood is thicker than water, but that same water washes that blood away.

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:58 PM

View PostLostSouls7, on 30 June 2013 - 03:35 AM, said:

one question did anyone in your family play with the Ouija board.. before you started seeing the little girl ghost ?
    no none of us have played that, I have always been told to stay away from that game, I did find something weird when I moved in though I found a paper in my kitchen drawer that said get a picture of a person and under it put a candle then add some powder, and there was this small baggy with yellow powder. I threw it away, it was written in Spanish.

View PostBrian Topp, on 30 June 2013 - 03:55 AM, said:

Woah, Woah, Woah, We are all being serious here, you don't need to bring in a kids toy.
    lol don't be silly that game is not for kid's it does say 18 and over I believe....





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users