Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Catalan ask for EU help against Spanish army

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:21 PM

http://euobserver.co...tutional/117998

Four Catalan MEPs have asked the European Commission to tell Spain it cannot use military force to stop Catalonia from splitting away.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#2    stevewinn

stevewinn

Government Agent

• 8,409 posts

• Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:10 PM

This will be interesting, If they do break away will Spain break EU rules, and what will the consequences be? will the EU boot Spain out or what? interesting very interesting.

Posted Image

British by Birth - English by the Grace of God

#3    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,217 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:14 PM

View Poststevewinn, on 28 October 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

This will be interesting, If they do break away will Spain break EU rules, and what will the consequences be? will the EU boot Spain out or what? interesting very interesting.

If Spain breaks EU rules they are out, for minor infractions suspended (see Austria and Hungary in the past), just like everybody else.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users