Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Virgin Mary appears in hospital window

Saru

Don't you see jesus here:?

160px-Rorschach_blot_01.jpg

No, I see a rusty pelvis which has no doubt been excavated from some poor mans grave by a present day developer about to build a new estate.

• Like 1

:clap:

:tu:

• Like 1

ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-virgins-having-kids-aliens-3e8885.jpg

eh? Are the virgins having kids aliens? Are they forever virgins even after having kids? They must be PURELY BORN...???? :alien: :innocent: ALIEN ANGELS....

No, I see a rusty pelvis which has no doubt been excavated from some poor mans grave by a present day developer about to build a new estate.

idk do alien virgins have pelvis structures????? :unsure2::w00t:

idk do alien virgins have pelvis structures????? :unsure2::w00t:

Give me a moment while i google it! :whistle:

There are no alien virgins that we know of......yet.

• Like 1

This trait of assigning human characteristics to phenomena is referred to as anthropomorphism or personification and is a very human characteristic that has been exhibited in many cultures, think Aesop. Assigning the iconic Mary to the image is consistent for a spiritual human of the Catholic persuasion. And, research argues that those who engage in spiritual recognition actually deal much more successfully with traumatic stress. So, kudos for those able to envision the holy icon. My first impression of the image ... a seductive blond.

Was about to like this but then you had to turn it all evil which is not what those who believe in Mary would want to hear, not like you said it to simply add more facts for us to ponder, instead it seemed as a way to shake another's faith.

You are right, Mary is the feminine aspect of deity, she is the Lady. Anyone who honors that would honor this or at least not attack it even if they are not Catholic, I am not.

I feel really sad for those who all they can do is be negative towards others.

This is why we need Mary and others like her.

Whether she is real or not, the concept of her would never do anything but care for others, that is her character for those insisting she is fictional, and I would prefer her caring than the reality of others tearing others and me down. The sad part is we need others but who wants people if all they do is act negative? Mary should come for all of us, those who believe and those who might believe like me.

For those who will never believe: science can save you.

Although for those who do or might believe, we not only have science but we have Mary (mabye?) Hope she comes, under whatever name, I would like that.

mary can mean different things to different people.... it depends on how you view her I guess... and how that different image of her can bring you closer to whatever it is you want to come closer to... enjoy whatever way you choose.... everyone is entitled to free will and how to use it.

Edited by araxia

Now believed are reporting the image is becoming clearer... Doesn't seem like it to me...

http://www.asiaone.c...112-382850.html

20121112.085319_nov1212_virginmary.jpg

this does NOT look like a window to me... it looks like some painted slab... :whistle: I guess who cares when mary came to speak to us ya all, we should be thrilled in every way no matter how she chose to make her presence known, no? :w00t:

Quote from article self:

Many eyewitnesses, some of whom had been visiting the centre for several days, said the image had "grown clearer" since Saturday.

Malacca-Johor Diocesan Pastoral Institute director Rev Deacon Dr Sherman Kuek said if the immediate result actually excited deeper faith among the Catholics, it was a good thing.

"But even so, this by no means confirms the authenticity of the image as an apparition of Mary," said Rev Kuek, who holds a doctorate in theology.

He advised Catholics to always keep their attention on Jesus Christ. source: http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Malaysia/Story/A1Story20121112-382850.html

Edited by araxia

I apologize to Catholics and Anglicans, but this figure doesn't seem to bare a resemblance to Virgin Mary. I'm not saying it may not be a sign from God, but it's different from the knows icons of Mary.

those who are desperate would make it out to be anything.... if they believe something resembling a lady is mary to help them renew their faith in mary or even if it is only to make some money to have more faith in themselves, then they will... humans are strange beings surely this you know? LOL THEY CAN TURN ANYTHING UPSIDE DOWN UP TO FIT SOME PURPOSE.... :rofl: makes us unique you think? A society filled with pathological liars turning everything to suit their purpose.

For those who will never believe: science can save you.

Although for those who do or might believe, we not only have science but we have Mary (mabye?) Hope she comes, under whatever name, I would like that.

yup you are right, if they can analyze the image more clearly with HIGH TECH technology, then maybe they will see the window is really a painted slab.... some crazy artist painted mary up against a building... maybe it was a dare.... well it sure made people think... thanks "mare"!!!! or maybe it is BIRD poooped stained glass.... the holy dove makes itself known perhaps? crazy ways my friends....

3ogs0r.jpg

...first she slept with an angel while being promised to Joseph... and Joseph let it happen, what the hell? Angels before men.... I guess.

Edited by araxia

This actually does look like the virgin Mary to me .

You can see the shoulders draped,and her long flowing dress ,and even a halo around her head .

I could say stain ,by why hasn't this stain cause,affected all the other windows ?

You guys haven't seen a lot of Mary images is my guess.

Something like THIS,is idiotic,

http://www.nj.com/hu..._virgin_ma.html

That,I get why they're making a fuss .

virgin-mary-0401.jpg

whaaat? the image in the picture in the window DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A FACE, you can put anything into it, there is no halo either..... looks like a man's face... to me, look closer and stare and see what you find... mary? I don't think so:

after watching the video I NOTICE THE apparition is NOT MOVING, what is supposed to be a ghostly image is static... pardon me but DON'T GHOSTS have personalities? I mean spirits usually indicate their presence by MOVEMENT, by having a PERSONALITY of their own that is alive and demanding... doesn't look like this "mary" is demanding in any way, she is just "dead" or unfeeling and apathetic if anything at all... definitely some bird stains....when ghosts talk, they do things, they don't just stand there looking pretty like a motionless mime when they have something to say...

Edited by araxia

DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A FACE, you can put anything into it, there is no halo either..... looks like a man's face... to me,

It doesn't have a face...yet looks like a mans face? sigh lol

...first she slept with an angel while being promised to Joseph... and Joseph let it happen, what the hell? Angels before men.... I guess.

Where does it say she slept with an angel?

• Like 1

I know the religious lot say jesus is everywhere, but as for Mary??? did she even know about the Malay Kingdom then? So why after all this time would she turn up in Malaysia now?

Do ghosts travel that far to areas they never knew of or visited when alive?

• Like 2

Do ghosts travel that far to areas they never knew of or visited when alive?

Don't know, I have never asked a ghost ...or seen one lol

• Like 1

Don't know, I have never asked a ghost ...or seen one lol

I have never spoken to one either, whether one has spoken to me is entirely down to my phychiatrics reports. :w00t:

• Like 1

I have never spoken to one either, whether one has spoken to me is entirely down to my phychiatrics reports. :w00t:

Ha ha ha ha girl...that was funny :lol:

this does NOT look like a window to me... it looks like some painted slab... :whistle: I guess who cares when mary came to speak to us ya all, we should be thrilled in every way no matter how she chose to make her presence known, no? :w00t:

Quote from article self:

Many eyewitnesses, some of whom had been visiting the centre for several days, said the image had "grown clearer" since Saturday.

Malacca-Johor Diocesan Pastoral Institute director Rev Deacon Dr Sherman Kuek said if the immediate result actually excited deeper faith among the Catholics, it was a good thing.

"But even so, this by no means confirms the authenticity of the image as an apparition of Mary," said Rev Kuek, who holds a doctorate in theology.

He advised Catholics to always keep their attention on Jesus Christ. source: http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Malaysia/Story/A1Story20121112-382850.html

Yeah, I agree that it has a vaguely "Mary" shape or the commonly perceived image of the virgin Mary.

I also think that if people want to believe that it's the virgin Mary, that's up to them.

If it helps someone out in the end, then fantastic. Good for whomever it helps.

But it's not getting clearer. And being realistic, how does anyone know what Mary looked like or what she wore?

Maybe it's the lesser known virgin Gladys. She was a kind ole gal but had some serious flatulence issues, thus, not many men could tolerate her presence. But what a holy and virtuous woman she was. Let's all praise Gladys.... Good Gladys. Thank you.

• Like 1

Maybe it is a sign from GOD he does work in mysterious ways. He may be sending a message to that country that if they dont change their ways there will be punishment. Making graven images and living not right in the ways of the Lord.

• Like 1

She was a virgin at the time of Jesus's birth.. The brothers came afterwards.. I think !!

Yeah but If she apears in a window they say it's the virgin Mary. Well... Am I missing something. She is not a virgin anymore is she?

• Like 1

whaaat? the image in the picture in the window DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A FACE, you can put anything into it, there is no halo either..... looks like a man's face... to me, look closer and stare and see what you find... mary? I don't think so:

Ummm,you are quite the rude one,aren't ya.

How about its my opinion ,and I couldnt give a rhats ass about what you think ?

Yeah that .

• Like 1

Yeah but If she apears in a window they say it's the virgin Mary. Well... Am I missing something. She is not a virgin anymore is she?

Come come seeker . The whole bible thing is all so logical . Just go with it.

He was conceived by some invisible guy (isn't that what we refer to as an incubus ?) ,and she didnt have sex ,but got pregnant.

He defied all works of physics by walking on water,while some other guy parted an ocean .

He died and came back to life ,and people turned into pillars of salt ,yards yadda yadda,but pagans are the ones with weird beliefs.

Just nod vigorously and its all good.

• Like 1

The main point behind why Christians think well of her is because she was conceived without sin.. (The immaculate conception ) to give birth to their one and only saviour - Jesus.. Whatever she did after that is irrelevant to them

The main point behind why Christians think well of her is because she was conceived without sin.. (The immaculate conception ) to give birth to their one and only saviour - Jesus.. Whatever she did after that is irrelevant to them

When Jesus was born (alledgedly), there were no christians. In fact there was no jesus, as the name comes from the Greek, he would more have likely had a hebrew like Joshua.

• Like 1