Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Dream Last Night

KayEl

This is a really weird dream!

Last night I dreamt my brother and I were in Texas (!). Apparently there was some kind of motorcade driving by and there were a lot of people lining the streets, waiting to see President Bush.

To my surprise, Prez Bush was walking instead of riding, waving to the crowd. I was thinking to myself: "Boy, isn't he a target?"

Then there was a gunshot! I didn't actually saw him get shot but in dreams, you are endowed with certain knowledge. I remember there was bunch of secret service guys hustling Bush away (there were so many of htem I couldn't even see him!) The crowd were panicking and my brother couldn't believe what just happened!

Later we went home (except that this "home" wasn't anything like real life) and was watching TV, watching coverage of the assassination of President Bush. Then Stone Philips (the reporter) came into our house, talking on his cell phone. I struck up a conversation with him. He admitted that he was a bit ticked off because he was about to go on vacation and now that Bush was shot he has to stay behind and cover this story!

Meanwhile I was like thinking....that means Kerry is going to be the next president! And he doesn't look presidential. Vice Prez Cheney on the other hand, didn't enter the dream at all, much less the first lady.

Wow! All I know is that this dream went on and on, I was thinking, what are we going to do in the MIddle East now that Bush is gone!??? Yikes! Kerry? He can't do crap?!??

What a weird dream! wacko.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nxt2Hvn

• KayEl

• stillcrazy

• Fairie

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGsh.. I hope it doesn't come true!!!!

Here is something weird though...check this out!!!!

Look what happens when a President gets elected in a year with a "0" at the end.

1840: William Henry Harrison (died in office)

1860: Abraham Lincoln (assassinated)

1880: James A. Garfield (assassinated)

1900: William McKinley (assassinated)

1920: Warren G. Harding (died in office)

1940: Franklin D. Roosevelt (died in office)

1960: John F. Kennedy (assassinated)

1980: Ronald Reagan (survived assassination attempt)

2000: George W. Bush ????????????

BTW... I agree with you on KERRY... I can't stand him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t.gif

I weap for my country if he is elected!!!!! I see him as another Clinton!!! A complete screw up!!!!! (literally!) wink2.gif

Look what happens when a President gets elected in a year with a "0" at the end.

Yup, the ol' Shawnee curse again. Apparently, the reason Reagon survived was something to do with an alignment of Air signs in the stars. That only happens once every 600 years so it looks as though President Bush may have a wee problem.

KayEl, if I were you, I'd sell the story to the papers quick, then if anything happens you'll be able to say that you're some amazing psychic (which you probably are anyway to have such a bizarre dream) and you'll amke a mint.

Good luck to Bush!

Fairie

They say that the V.P. is only one bullet away from the most powerful job in the U.S. But I think it's interesting that you didn't see Cheney. Of course if Kerry is elected, (As I fear will happen) I wouldn't call it a dream , but a nightmare.

Peace

Let's say that I haven't had any dreams that makes any sense, much less remembered, for a long time. Then out of the blue THIS came out!

I hope this is not some premonition.

Perhaps it just mean that Bush will lose the election.

But assassinated?!!! YIKES!!!

Anyway, normally, in such a situation, the first thing I should be thinking about is that the president is now Dick Cheney. But instead, I was thinking about Kerry!

Perhaps it IS a premonition that Kerry will win the election.....! ohmy.gif

Edited by KayEl

Perhaps it IS a premonition that Kerry will win the election.....! ohmy.gif

If this is the case... no offense to you.. but I hope you don't have any phsychic abilities!!!! w00t.gif

you know what's weird is i hade a dream that the prez was assasinated too! i thought i was the only one that had a dream about that. it sure makes you wonder if it might just happen. being elected in a year that ends with a zero doesn't seem to bold well for W! but i agree with the others that kerry wouldn't help our situation at all and i'm a democrat! also the thought of cheney only being a bullet away from being prez sure worry's me also,but if it's meant to be then it's meant to be.

They say that the V.P. is only one bullet away from the most powerful job in the U.S.

More correctly stated......the most powerful job in the World.

grin2.giflaugh.gifw00t.gif @DreamRebel