Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Physical manifestation of the 4 arch angels

darkbreed

Well today I had a pretty interesting experience. Actually one of the most interesting spiritual experiences I've had while in the physical world and not astral projecting.

As I'm doing High Magic, and active with practicing various magical systems and studying the laws and principles of the universe and multiverse, I'm doing some rituals and such.

And today I was performing several rituals, one of them which includes evoking the arch angels, Rafael, Gabriel, Michael and Uriel.

Normally I just feel the presence but never see them. But today was very different..

After performing the evocation of the archangels, I suddenly noticed a change in the atmosphere and energies around me. I felt embraced by a powerful divine energy, shooting through me. And in the mirror I have in front of me I started to see manifestations, vague but still something, a form of motion and morphing going on.

I decided to carry on with the rest of my rituals, one which includes asking my angel guardians and spirit guides to be there for me and assist me, contact me, protect me, etc.

After performing this and two other rituals which is basically a form of energy work connecting more with the divine, I opened my eyes again and this time a great majestic force went through me, a powerful godly energy that I can't explain, and in the mirror I saw motions and morphing going on at a rapid pace, as myself changing form etc..

And then I decided to try ask for the arch angels to reveal themselves. I first asked Rafael to come forth. And as soon as I asked, there he was! Right in front of me, in the mirror, and it was a glorious sight. He was surrounded by a yellow golden radiant aura emitting from all of his being, and he looked very beautiful and I felt a strong energy from his direction.

After studying him and just watching him and feeling the energies for a while, I decided to ask Gabriel to show himself. And yet again, as soon as I asked, there he came, and with him came a huge wave of energy passing through me like a lighting striking me. It was very powerful and I was amazed to see them appear like this. Gabriel was wearing a blue gown and had a lot of blue energy coming from him, and a great powerful feeling of divine spirituality.

Then the next one I asked to reveal himself was Michael, and he came and appeared before me with a great red energy field surrounding him, and he was wearing red clothes, and his eyes were shining bright. I watched him for a while, and felt his energy, and then moved on to the next.

And the next one I asked for was the last one, Uriel, he (or she? I couldn't really tell) appeared in a less clear way than all the others, but with stronger energetic sensations, and was dressed in a brownish-dark-green clothing, and had an energy flowing out of him that felt "earthly", that's the best description I can give.

Then I decided to ask them all to appear at once together, and I saw them all flashing around in the mirror until they melted together and sort of faded but left behind a powerful energy field in the room and in the mirror, where I now could see myself.

I lifted up my hands, and felt energy around, and tried to make energy shoot out of my hands. And a purple beam of energy came from both my hands, so I put my hands up closely together and created an energy ball between my hands.

Then I asked the arch angels to fill this energy ball with their own powers and energy, which they did, and I also added some energy of my own and asked my spirit guides and guardian angel to add some energy for success, health, healing, love, protection and guidance. And it was charged. Then I sent it into my own chest and was filled with this energy that the ball had been filled with.

Then I thanked the Arch Angels for showing themselves to me and giving me this incredible experience, and I went on to do a Tarot contemplation ritual, which simply consists of mixing up the cards and picking one. I got 21 - The universe, which symbolises completeness and fulfilled success etc.

After that, I did a license to depart for all spirits and astral entities that had been attracted to me and my surroundings during the ritual, and sent them back home to where they came from, and finished my ritual by this and filled out the experience in my magical diary.

It was quite a day, and that was a really intense yet lovely experience, and first time I've managed to physically manifest beings from higher realms in this way.

LVX,

-Frater Shaganoz

• 1 month later...

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darkbreed

• psychicpowersarenice

• Sylent Nyte

• Ghø§t

Wow, that sounds amazing. I hope I would keep my cool during a situation like that :)

Have there been any significant changes in your life since then?

Well my life is just getting better and better, and easier and easier, the more I understand about the spiritual realms and laws, and the more I practice spiritual and personal development and live by these laws.

To me there is no doubt that we create our own lives from what we believe and perceive about ourselves and our surroundings, and how our attitude and mentality is towards ourselves and others - it's been personally proved and tested, and the more I follow that path, the greater my life gets in all ways, and certainly actually seeing the angels manifests in front of my physical eyes did something to me, it made me feel even closer to the divine, and it is a full-time joyride through life and all its wonders and discoveries.

Profound peace be with you, and may you be lead upon the path of great success and personal insights!

-EA

Wow, that sounds amazing. I hope I would keep my cool during a situation like that :)

Have there been any significant changes in your life since then?

M8, if what you say is true(I'm open to a lot of things, but I find this to be a bit of a stretch honestly) then I applaud you for being able to keep it together under those circumstances. Because if it were me, I'd have gone for the safe and the firearms therein.

You obviously have an eclectic belief system which encompasses a wider appreciation of spirituallity than most. I know exactly what you mean by your second post, particularly this bit

To me there is no doubt that we create our own lives from what we believe and perceive about ourselves and our surroundings, and how our attitude and mentality is towards ourselves and others - it's been personally proved and tested, and the more I follow that path, the greater my life gets in all ways, and certainly actually seeing the angels manifests in front of my physical eyes did something to me, it made me feel even closer to the divine, and it is a full-time joyride through life and all its wonders and discoveries.

which mirrors my own experience. Such an event has to change your whole worlld view, and if it was not already,; open your mind to the very real existence of forces beyond the mundane. Once these forces are accepted, then not only the whole meaning/purpose of the world is stood on its head, but one's relationship with all around you; past present and future. is irrevocably altered. significantly and forever.

From my reading and personal experience angels manifest in certain shapes for different reasons. Often it is to facilitate communication and acceptance by appearing in a form we are culturally comfortable with. At other times, form follows function eg where an angel has to pass unnoticed through a crowd they will asume the fporm of a person indistinguishable from human. None the less at all times they retain the ability to exercise their powers over our environment. You perhaps knew who your angels were in that you called them to you by name. Mine have been particularly anonymous, but inarguably and unmistakeably angels , not only appearing in the classical form attributed to them but possesed of the abilities described in literature to perform miracles in our physical environment

I believe you. why? because you did not describe them the way most do who claim to see them. Had you done so, I would have said you were imagining it.

I believe you. why? because you did not describe them the way most do who claim to see them. Had you done so, I would have said you were imagining it.

I agree.

Congratulations, Darkbreed. I know you've worked hard and seriously at this.