Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

We don't exactly know the truth about death

kazekirion

Ok, I do know that death is the point of our life where it all ends.

I know biologically death means our body system is fully stop functioning, spiritually means we're going to have our next after-life, physically we're no more living matter and chemically--we're going to stop interacting as a human being.

But what do we truly know about death? The after life? How about death is some permanent condition where our body shuts down but we can still feel and think through our, i don't know, just maybe we can? And we get to experience how painful it is when they inject us with the formalin or bury us and we trapped there forever? Or worse, we're cremated but our dusts get to travel the whole world?

or maybe hell and heaven is real but we believed the wrong faith all the time? Or death feels nothing so we also missed all the fun for nothing.

Or reincarnation exist and we get to live a tragic life where we died our biggest fear in our previous life?

I know this don't make any sense and you might wont read it till the end, but just think of it--we really do know nothing about it and it's a fate we cannot avoid.

• Like 1

we really do know nothing about it and it's a fate we cannot avoid.

So why stress about it? We all get there eventually.

• Like 6

My Fear is not what comes after death ...my biggest fear is how i die

i truly hope that reincarnation does not exist , i dont ever wish to live again on a thing called earth or whatever it may be ....

Edited by YA AMAR

Hey guys, I can't think of anything worse than reincarnation, just imagine having to go through life again?

There is life after death, I've had messages from sprits and actually witnissed a ghostly encounter. :alien:

• Like 1

Just be good for the sake of good.

Once you are dead there is no more pain, and that's a biological fact.

If it's just like before you were born? Then you know the peace already.

If you are a good person in general? Then do not worry about manmade myths. If there's an afterlife? It has not been revealed. Without the biological aspects behind being human makes it a better place anyway.

Just be a good person, and understand that you CAN control your phobia.

There's nothing to worry about. Hear my words and see.

giphy.gif

• Like 5

So why stress about it? We all get there eventually.

That's the thing. We all get there eventually.

Just be good for the sake of good.

Once you are dead there is no more pain, and that's a biological fact.

If it's just like before you were born? Then you know the peace already.

If you are a good person in general? Then do not worry about manmade myths. If there's an afterlife? It has not been revealed. Without the biological aspects behind being human makes it a better place anyway.

Just be a good person, and understand that you CAN control your phobia.

There's nothing to worry about. Hear my words and see.

giphy.gif

No it's not my phobia, death fascinates me in a scary way. What I'm scared of is: what if death is a punishment and I'm not good enough?

My Fear is not what comes after death ...my biggest fear is how i die

i truly hope that reincarnation does not exist , i dont ever wish to live again on a thing called earth or whatever it may be ....

That's actually my dream. Dying a peaceful death.

Hey guys, I can't think of anything worse than reincarnation, just imagine having to go through life again?

There is life after death, I've had messages from sprits and actually witnissed a ghostly encounter. :alien:

If you're not lying, what did they say to you? (I'm not being sarcastic)

That's the thing. We all get there eventually.

Exactly my point. One day you'll kniw. Or won't, as the case may be.

No it's not my phobia, death fascinates me in a scary way. What I'm scared of is: what if death is a punishment and I'm not good enough?

Death is the natural order of things.

How's a manmade fairy tale going to punish you?

Death is the natural order of things.

How's a manmade fairy tale going to punish you?

Maybe if you know that everyone not raised like the way you did, you'll understand.

Exactly my point. One day you'll kniw. Or won't, as the case may be.

Imagine it was too late.

Logic versus faith . The quest continues . I've decided 42 is as good an answer as any other .

• Like 1

There is a certainty of death.

What is not certain is what comes after.

• Like 1

Life is something we have, a chance to make a difference in ourselves and other's.

That's what we have.

The only thing we do know about death is that it's the end of biological life. I'm 71, so I suppose I'll get there sooner than most here (unless some of us get hit by a bus or something before I go).

I've always considered death the end of consciousness...nothing. Ever been under anesthesia? It's not so bad, really. At last you can relax.

But I did receive a sort of message from my mother about a week after she had died. Out of nowhere, unexpectedly, when I wasn't even thinking about her suddenly I felt an overwhelming feeling of love permeate my whole being. I actually had to grab a hold of something to steady my legs. I knew it was my mother sending her great love for me me and saying goodbye.

The experience may have been psychological, but it happened while I was putting gas in my car at a gas station. Ever since that happened, I have a notion that perhaps there is something after death.

• Like 5

Logic versus faith . The quest continues . I've decided 42 is as good an answer as any other .

What is 42?

There is a certainty of death.

What is not certain is what comes after.

YES. THAT'S WHAT I MEANT ALL THE TIME.

The only thing we do know about death is that it's the end of biological life. I'm 71, so I suppose I'll get there sooner than most here (unless some of us get hit by a bus or something before I go).

I've always considered death the end of consciousness...nothing. Ever been under anesthesia? It's not so bad, really. At last you can relax.

But I did receive a sort of message from my mother about a week after she had died. Out of nowhere, unexpectedly, when I wasn't even thinking about her suddenly I felt an overwhelming feeling of love permeate my whole being. I actually had to grab a hold of something to steady my legs. I knew it was my mother sending her great love for me me and saying goodbye.

The experience may have been psychological, but it happened while I was putting gas in my car at a gas station. Ever since that happened, I have a notion that perhaps there is something after death.

Woah you're really 71?? As people get older, like all the old people I know, they're getting less scared of the death.

How could that happen?

Woah you're really 71?? As people get older, like all the old people I know, they're getting less scared of the death.

How could that happen?

I often wonder myself how could that happen, these 71 years went so fast, and here I am. I suppose all us old people get used to the thought of death as we totter into antiquity. I'm actually looking forward to it, as then I won't have to worry about stretching my Social Security check to last me all month.

Of course there are some things I will miss about being alive, like spending hours sitting in my rocking chair staring vaguely into space trying to remember if I'd turned the gas of on the stove after I'd made my morning tea and prune juice, or maybe trying to recollect the names of my grand children. I think I do have grand children, though they don't seem to come around very often anymore since I've commenced to drool absently recently. I must stop using chewing tobacco at my age, my gums aren't up to it.

Just kidding, of course. There may be an afterlife, as I do believe in ghosts or spirits of the departed. I mean, if there were no such things, why all the reported experiences of them since day one? As being alive is pretty spooky, death should be just as spooky as well.

• Like 2