Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?

• Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#391    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 5,685 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

Joc, it does look like an explosion, but would the amount of fuel have contributed to that?
When watching old buildings being blown up for demolition purposes, the buildings go straight down.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#392    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

Just think of it Afgan men took 3 of your airplanes not that they are from ME which raises the suspicion, but they actualy took fool control over them all. Your military was making exercise of that same scenarion how about that? Unfortunaly lives were lost because greed won..

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#393    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,214 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

View Postjoc, on 13 January 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

that is rididuclous

Maybe for you but here in Europe your statement right now would be rididuclous...

#394    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 5,685 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 13 January 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

You don't know much how islam works do you? Let me shed some light here... if you promise a stupid islamic man a 1million in hes currency on other side and some babes to go along with perfect heaven picture they will run a aircraft carieer up the city of New York.... got a better picture?  So you promise this guys all that plus you give them week of fine treatment and they are ready for a mission. Then you pull some strings reduce security and voila... makes sense... and you gain alot. Of course people will die but who cares the benefit counts not people.

And Joc they were afgan they just had abit of help from your JamesBond agency..
You need to do a bit more research on the islamists!!!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#395    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 5,685 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

View Postjoc, on 13 January 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

that is rididuclous

View PostNuke_em, on 13 January 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

Maybe for you but here in Europe your statement right now would be rididuclous...
I am in Europe and find YOUR statements ridiculous.....right now.

#396    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,654 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 13 January 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

Joc, it does look like an explosion, but would the amount of fuel have contributed to that?
When watching old buildings being blown up for demolition purposes, the buildings go straight down.
Note where the 'explosion' is...many floors down from where the planes hit...what you don't know...and what I do know...is that these buildings were also built in 3 sections...each section reinforced...this is  precisely where you would need more explosive power to take out the buffered section.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#397    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,214 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 13 January 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

You need to do a bit more research on the islamists!!!

Can i laugh please? AHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahah

You don't even need to pay'em just give them means and they'll be happily to oblige, esspecially when one invades their lands with no reason, bombs their families with no reason, kills many more who had nothing to do with them and then.... some unorganized group of men takes over 3 major airplanes with such ease i could it at the time, so yeah entire event was fishy from the day i watched it.

#398    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,214 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 13 January 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

I am in Europe and find YOUR statements ridiculous.....right now.

You need to dig around for some information, start listening to people who were there and went through entire thing like i said this was all discussed before!

Cheers!

#399    joc

joc

• 12,654 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 13 January 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

You don't even need to pay'em just give them means and they'll be happily to oblige, esspecially when one invades their lands with no reason, bombs their families with no reason, kills many more who had nothing to do with them and then.... some unorganized group of men takes over 3 major airplanes with such ease i could it at the time, so yeah entire event was fishy from the day i watched it.
Free To Roam is correct.  Radical Islamists will die for only one reason...because of Allah...not because of money or anything else...Allah...
...Holy Jihad...that is war against the west, waged for the glory of Allah.  Allah is really just Arabic for God.  You are the one that isn't getting it.   They did what they did...for Allah.  Not for virgins...or cash...or any other reason.

Posted Image

ReverbNation

#400    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,502 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

View Postjoc, on 13 January 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

But Redhen,  a reasoned opinion is impossible.  

Well, if you don't have a reasoned opinion than all you have is simple (humble) opinion with no evidence required. That's fine, as long as you don't try to pass it on as knowledge.

This is so 'over the top' and we we all saw the planes hit the towers...why?  No one can really say...but that doesn't really matter.  Here is what matters ....

Stop. This thread is for reasoned opinions, once I finally see one, then we can look as the warrants for that argument. So, I don't want videos, links to documents, pictures of alleged thermite residue, etc.

All I am asking for, for now, is a reasoned opinion. I almost got one but it was missing a warrant;

Unnamed officials in the "world banking system", working in secret, planned and controlled the 911 attacks. p1

Wars cannot be waged without substantial financial banking p2

There are private, unregulated banks who make their rules p3

Thus, the 911 attacks were planned and controlled by the "world banking system" Main conclusion

This is not a sound argument. The three premises do not support the main conclusion. It is a non sequitur fallacy, it does not follow.

#401    joc

joc

• 12,654 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

Once upon a time when I was a kid...I was playing with a neighbor girls fancy water pistol...brand new it was...she was in the house getting something for us to drink...I dropped it and it broke...I put the pieces together (a very cunning child I was) in such a fashion that it all looked intact.  I set it right where she was sitting...knowing that if she so much as touched it, it would fall and then she would think she broke it.  It worked flawlessly.

Posted Image

ReverbNation

#402    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 5,685 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:29 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 13 January 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

so are you saying the planes were hijacked by the islamic fundamentalists?

#403    joc

joc

• 12,654 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:29 PM

View Postredhen, on 13 January 2013 - 04:28 PM, said:

Well, if you don't have a reasoned opinion than all you have is simple (humble) opinion with no evidence required. That's fine, as long as you don't try to pass it on as knowledge.

Stop. This thread is for reasoned opinions, once I finally see one, then we can look as the warrants for that argument. So, I don't want videos, links to documents, pictures of alleged thermite residue, etc.

All I am asking for, for now, is a reasoned opinion. I almost got one but it was missing a warrant;

Unnamed officials in the "world banking system", working in secret, planned and controlled the 911 attacks. p1

Wars cannot be waged without substantial financial banking p2

There are private, unregulated banks who make their rules p3

Thus, the 911 attacks were planned and controlled by the "world banking system" Main conclusion

This is not a sound argument. The three premises do not support the main conclusion. It is a non sequitur fallacy, it does not follow.
Fine...go play with yourself then.

Posted Image

ReverbNation

#404    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,214 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

Double post

Edited by Nuke_em, 13 January 2013 - 04:34 PM.

#405    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,214 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

Well i'll tell you again CIA most likely made the access to airplanes easier... maybe they paid them maybe they havent, but i think they had something to do with them getting on board the planes... otherwise i don't see how unorganized group of barely speaking english men hijacked anything im off from here always hated this topic too many holes in entire event and people still think it was outside job.

Edit: You 2 didn't even bother to read what US gained from such a play. What it traded for that attack.

Edited by Nuke_em, 13 January 2013 - 04:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users