Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#4441    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,808 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:27 AM

TOS is almost as good as Deep Space 9.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#4442    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 10 January 2013 - 09:27 AM, said:

TOS is almost as good as Deep Space 9.

I'm sorry, but I beg to differ. I'm not saying that DS9 was bad in any way, but TOS gave us some memorable and enduring characters that to this day are still the mainstay of the franchise (look at *cough* Star Trek 2009 and the upcoming sequel).

Also, the thought of Quark having to deal with all that earwax on a dally basis kind of makes me feel a bit queasy.

#4443    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,240 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:24 AM

View PostWilliamW, on 10 January 2013 - 06:53 AM, said:

watch for 7 mins from .55.30 mins. Mike Dunn, and the melted stones/high heat theory - dismissed...

you will also hear, if you listen...about the 'unfinished' stones, more evidence the buildings were abandoned before completed!

If you watch a further few mins you will see the ramps..that were used for dragging rocks into place... these ramps are still there to see, but the AA series clearly ignored this in favour of levitation!!

Edited by seeder, 10 January 2013 - 10:26 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4444    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,165 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

View Postseeder, on 10 January 2013 - 10:24 AM, said:

If you watch a further few mins you will see the ramps..that were used for dragging rocks into place... these ramps are still there to see, but the AA series clearly ignored this in favour of levitation!!
Naw, the aliens levitated the ramps into place for the natives.  Out of pity, no doubt.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#4445    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

Zoser, I think you will find this photo of a wall in Cusco quite interesting; notice the small stones at the bottom:

Posted Image

#4446    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,266 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 10 January 2013 - 08:47 AM, said:

Hey psyche.

I finally got the joke. My friend told me what was in the pictures you posted. I can't see pictures and have to rely on either someone reading the thread to me or trying to use my text reader (which is a big PITA and doesn't work all that well anyway).

If I remember correctly, the subject of AAs was the point of one of TOS's story line 'Who Mourns for Adonais?' where Kirk and Bones considered the possibility that Apollo was an early alien visitor to Earth in ancient times. In the end, Kirk says that the visitors influenced and inspired mankind, but there was no suggestion that they built any structures or temples.

So yeah, even Kirk's on our side (the practical side, that is).

Don't forget "Plato's Stepchildren", where the influence goes the other way.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#4447    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,100 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

I'm sorry, has this turned into a Star Trek geek discussion thread?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#4448    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 10 January 2013 - 02:43 PM, said:

Sometimes that makes more sense than the nincompoopery posted by some :innocent:

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#4449    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 January 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

Zoser, I think you will find this photo of a wall in Cusco quite interesting; notice the small stones at the bottom:

Posted Image

What about it?

See below.  The foundations still look precise in my picture below.

Edited by zoser, 10 January 2013 - 05:01 PM.

Posted Image

#4450    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

View Postseeder, on 10 January 2013 - 10:24 AM, said:

watch for 7 mins from .55.30 mins. Mike Dunn, and the melted stones/high heat theory - dismissed...

you will also hear, if you listen...about the 'unfinished' stones, more evidence the buildings were abandoned before completed!

The truth cannot be dismissed.  It can be evaded though.

I doubt very much that they used the pictorial evidence I used.  Also did they refer to Jan Peter de Jong's report?  Have they done a more detailed analysis on the vitrification?

I think I know the answers to these questions by the way but please feel free to answer.

By the way; you guys seen to refer to this one video an awful lot.  Just an observation.

Posted Image

#4451    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 January 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

Posted Image

Here are the ones that I found:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Look at the last picture (click on it to zoom). The bottom foundations still look precise.

Your picture is misleading I think.

It's still precision architecture as far as I can tell.

Not Inca definitely.

Edited by zoser, 10 January 2013 - 05:04 PM.

Posted Image

#4452    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 09 January 2013 - 09:55 PM, said:

this is still going on?

I gave up ages ago on this one.. zoser will never change his mind.. even if aliens landed and turned around and said 'no we did not make it or help make it' his reply would be.. well you were not the aliens that helped then..

In the face of unequivocal evidence why should I?

It's maybe unclear what technology was used but the principle has been totally stitched up.

So have the skeptics.

Sorry.

Every attempt to defeat it has failed.  Even Abe's picture above.

For the simple reason and I have said this before a dozen times that you are all too eager to dismiss the claims and  are just posting the first thing you can lay your hands on.  It's all very easy to defeat.

You need to do some serious research instead of posting the first thing that Google throws up.

Edited by zoser, 10 January 2013 - 05:19 PM.

Posted Image

#4453    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 10 January 2013 - 02:43 PM, said:

It was the only way some could save face I think.

Be back later.  Hopefully by then some will have done some serious research instead of posting fairytale nonsense.

The Aymara built Puma Punku?  Good heavens.  

'Once there was a man called Jack who lived with his mother and they were very poor.  One day he went to the market and swapped their prize cow for some worthless beans.............."

You all know the rest.  It's a fairytale.

Edited by zoser, 10 January 2013 - 05:27 PM.

Posted Image

#4454    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,240 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 January 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

The truth cannot be dismissed.  It can be evaded though.

I doubt very much that they used the pictorial evidence I used.  Also did they refer to Jan Peter de Jong's report?  Have they done a more detailed analysis on the vitrification?

I think I know the answers to these questions by the way but please feel free to answer.

By the way; you guys seen to refer to this one video an awful lot.  Just an observation.

so you cant be bothered to watch it then?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4455    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

Here is the kind of thing you guys ought to be looking into.

Posted Image

How many of you noticed the very slight step top right?

Notice also the overall bevel effect at the borders.  The stones look flat in the middle but there is a definite curving at the borders.

As if someone ran along the borders with a tool to create the effect.  Yet this is hard stone not clay.  It looks like more evidence of moulding.

If it was not done like this then you have to assume that they were cut this way.  That's unlikely since it would have been far easier to cut the blocks flat and still have the polygonal shapes.  Maybe they wanted to emphasise the polygonal work by doing this?

Zoomed in slightly:

Posted Image

Instead of shouting 'no aliens' it would be great for a change to hear some of you guys give realistic explanations.

Edited by zoser, 10 January 2013 - 05:52 PM.

Posted Image