Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The Human Race Will Come To An End

human race evolution

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#106    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 2,314 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:04 AM

View PostSean93, on 14 February 2013 - 04:22 AM, said:

Something tells me that the colonization of other planets over the years will change our bodies so that 'Humans' as we know them now will be vastly different.

For those on Earth, I think their skin will get darker as the temperature rises, what happens on Mars, Gilese or wherever remains to be seen...but not by me (sad face).

Much to what you have said sean,i keep hearing from others by doing so and so we will become evolved.Sorry but changing thoughts about how society should be is not evolution,it may be a changing of thought but we still stay the same human!We can also go back to the same way we were!To truly evolve and make sure we do not get wiped out by some catastrophic event at some point we must go elsewhere,as a species with the abilities we have staying in one place to survive is not a option.

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#107    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,342 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:06 AM

No species is eternal and yes I do think in the grand scheme of things man will be short lived.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#108    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 2,314 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:10 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 14 February 2013 - 06:06 AM, said:

No species is eternal and yes I do think in the grand scheme of things man will be short lived.

If we stay in one place you are 100% correct silver!

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#109    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,342 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:25 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 14 February 2013 - 06:10 AM, said:

If we stay in one place you are 100% correct silver!

I don`t think we are going to make it out of a type zero civilization.  If or species can last another 100 we might stand a chance.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#110    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 2,314 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:32 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 14 February 2013 - 06:25 AM, said:

I don`t think we are going to make it out of a type zero civilization.  If or species can last another 100 we might stand a chance.

100% correct :tu:  time is ticking!

#111    Mr Supertypo

Mr Supertypo

Hi...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts

• I'll be back....

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

I dont think humanity is in danger at all...when we rech the singularity we will be something else (100y 1000y who knows) but before that we are not in danger at all....

Finally got my black belt....

#112    ancient astronaut

ancient astronaut

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

• It Is What It Is.

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

There won't be another step if we keep on this path we're(mankind) on.

#113    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 2,314 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:44 PM

View Post~C.S.M~, on 14 February 2013 - 03:28 PM, said:

I dont think humanity is in danger at all...when we rech the singularity we will be something else (100y 1000y who knows) but before that we are not in danger at all....

Well i am glad some know all,that nothing in space or time is a danger to us.Just in the past 100 years things have changed so drastically,there is no telling what the next 100 will bring.Space has its own set of difficulties it can throw at us at any time some we do not even understand.Though we may not have any troubles for thousands of years it would be best if we started moving farther out just as a back up plan.Just one man's opinion though

#114    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,811 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

Society in some ways today, is a complete mess. Sometimes when I switch on the "news" or jump on the Internet I wish I hadnt.

There's a lot of good people out there, but also a lot of bad too. Many have fallen to manipulation tactics used by anything from marketing in media to government lies. People just dont ask enough questions and just follow the crowd without question. Their afraid to stand alone and voice their true opinions.

A perfect example of blindly following a cause would have to be Kony 2012. It was interesting. I discussed with someone who in fact demonised me for having a different viewpoint on the charities cause. Where I provided facts, I was responded with attempted ridicule and complete failure to even address what I had brought to question. The level of ignorance and blind loyalty to the cause by the individual was amazing.

To question the bad things the government does, you are ridiculed and told how ashamed you should be to even conceptualise those things. Is it really that wrong to develop possibilities of other scenarios? Should those who be ridiculed and ashamed those who did not question the true meaning on their support instead? Rather than the often dubbed "tin foil hat" wearing fact providers?

Watch the news, it's fun to see how they always react a certain way about certain things. It's further disappointing to see those who are doing good shunned and perceived as a horrible person when in fact the horrible people are generally the ones in charge of the world today.

The fact is, 50% of the worlds population is below average intelligence. They are a massive target for any sort of media corporation or political party. Think ill of me for saying that if you like but I think it is wrong.

But these days I have noticed a lot more people turning to a better direction. I myself am happy with the person I am becoming, aiming to benefit those solely and minimising negative affects to others. It's important for people to be real and not afraid to say what they think and not let themselves be controlled by what targets their insecurities.

#115    cultanorak

cultanorak

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

• I imagine you have orders to destroy me?

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

Human beings are inherently cruel and savage beings and natural selection and evolution is cruel as well. Anyone who says there is more to it than just simple survival of the fittest is deluding themselves or being egotistical.

Hopefully at the rate the global population is increasing this planet won't be able to support us much longer and when we're gone I hope we're replaced by uncompetitive asexual organisms.

#116    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 15,108 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:19 PM

I think humanity will muddle through; of course at some point it will no longer be humanity.

#117    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:28 AM

I think the human race will evolve into two distinct species, one called morlocks, and the other, the eloi. I think the evil morlocks will dominate the peaceful eloi and use them as a food source.
I just wish I could invent a time machine to see if my theory ends up being correct!
wait...., that sounds like a good idea for a book!
none of you had better steal my idea and use it as your own, you plagarising gits!!
:-)

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#118    Mistydawn

Mistydawn

Feathered Feline

• 11,595 posts

• Dethpicably quackers!!!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:11 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 05 February 2013 - 12:11 PM, said:

That we will extract all resources that it is worth our while to extract is pretty much a given, and why shouldn't we.  At some point we will need to use recycling, but we will.

I don't know about our flying off into space much beyond the solar system.  The distances are much greater than we can even begin to imagine.  If we do colonize other solar systems, contacts between each will be so rare that separate evolution can be expected.

We are now a race that embraces love, compassion and humility.  That is why we complain about when it is missing.
Have to disagree with you Frank.
Why shouldn't we extract all Earth's resources? Well because we will be left with nothing. Recycling is only one aspect of life, humility is another, and the knowledge that we share the Earth with all living creatures, not just human beings.
In a few Million years from now, you wont even be a memory. If we scour the Earth, technology will get us to the Stars, where none of us will have learned the lessons, if we don't try now.

Posted Image

#119    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:31 AM

View PostMistydawn, on 10 March 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

Have to disagree with you Frank.
Why shouldn't we extract all Earth's resources? Well because we will be left with nothing. Recycling is only one aspect of life, humility is another, and the knowledge that we share the Earth with all living creatures, not just human beings.
In a few Million years from now, you wont even be a memory. If we scour the Earth, technology will get us to the Stars, where none of us will have learned the lessons, if we don't try now.

If just half the world population thought like this, the planet would be a much better place.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#120    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,777 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:58 AM

We are destand to destroy ourselves,I know my spelling is bad,stupid meds ive been taking. to ease the pain of my diabeties,I wont be long for this world ,my battle is almost over,I grow tired.

Edited by The Unseen, 17 March 2013 - 02:02 AM.

Also tagged with human race, evolution

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users