Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what do we percieve as "us"?

Nenaptio

so, one day, i though that WHAT IF, everybody had their own reality, and that everyone, to them, is their race, but each different person has a personal translator built into them, that translate all sight, sounds, and touch, etc, to what they were meant to sense?

AND sense reality is mainly memory, because noone can actually "live" without memory, if someone makes up their own memory, and makes other people believe it, then it should have "actually happened" right?

i wanna see what others think about this...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theSOURCE

• Nenaptio

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so, one day, i though that WHAT IF, everybody had their own reality, and that everyone, to them, is their race, but each different person has a personal translator built into them, that translate all sight, sounds, and touch, etc, to what they were meant to sense?

AND sense reality is mainly memory, because noone can actually "live" without memory, if someone makes up their own memory, and makes other people believe it, then it should have "actually happened" right?

i wanna see what others think about this...

I'm just me. I live in this shell that consists of my thoughts and my physical self. Any interaction with others is simply my perception, I really do not know what they think or feel. Every thing they say to me could be a lie or the absolute truth, but in the final analysis, unless I personally experience it, I remain in doubt.

I live in a limbo between hypothesis and painful reality.

Sad but true.