Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Power Words and Sounds

Ccel

THIS IS A THEORY

Every Chakra has a sound to opening it while meditating

The Root Chakra's chant is LAM

The Sacral Chakra's chant is VAM

The Navel Chakra's chant is RAM

The Heart Chakra's chant is YAM

The Throat Chakra's chant is HAM

The Third Eye Chakra's chant is OM or AUM (ॐ)

The Crown Chakra's chant is NG (simply vibrating your throar without speaking)

(link: http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/open.php )

As every chakra has its opening sequence of sounds (which i strongly believe and have tried myself), maybe there are words that can do much more. For example i have discovered that while my mind is overwhelmed with thought the Sumerian word for "begone" BARRA, when said with all my breath, helps me empty my mind completely of irrelevant and disturbing thoughts which invaded my mind via stress, depression, anger, fear and so on. It may differ from person to person.

I wonder if people have experienced similar things and if there is a connection between psychic abilities and words or sounds?

As i have said in the beginning this is a theory therefore I am not interested in skeptical "there is no scientific evidence" chatter and will not pay attention to it, but feel free to do so anyway as it does not effect me. The only thing that interest me are peoples thoughts on and experience of similar phenomenon.

Edited by Ccel

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• Ccel

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS A THEORY

Every Chakra has a sound to opening it while meditating

The Root Chakra's chant is LAM

The Sacral Chakra's chant is VAM

The Navel Chakra's chant is RAM

The Heart Chakra's chant is YAM

The Throat Chakra's chant is HAM

The Third Eye Chakra's chant is OM or AUM (ॐ)

The Crown Chakra's chant is NG (simply vibrating your throar without speaking)

(link: http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/open.php )

As every chakra has its opening sequence of sounds (which i strongly believe and have tried myself), maybe there are words that can do much more. For example i have discovered that while my mind is overwhelmed with thought the Sumerian word for "begone" BARRA, when said with all my breath, helps me empty my mind completely of irrelevant and disturbing thoughts which invaded my mind via stress, depression, anger, fear and so on. It may differ from person to person.

I wonder if people have experienced similar things and if there is a connection between psychic abilities and words or sounds?

As i have said in the beginning this is a theory therefore I am not interested in skeptical "there is no scientific evidence" chatter and will not pay attention to it, but feel free to do so anyway as it does not effect me. The only thing that interest me are peoples thoughts on and experience of similar phenomenon.

Hi there,

What you have discovered sounds pretty specific to you. I don't know how receptive you are to the idea of past lifes. But have you considered links to the past where your sub conscious or 'soul memory' perhaps retains the training or techniques.

Just an idea :tu: