Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Ouija Board movie - The Intruder

Kirko

Hey guys, i have recently put together a trailer for a movie me and my mate are in the process of finalizing..

It involves a ouija board - yes i know a ouija board! But their is a very very strong message behind this movie

that me and my mate are trying to throw out to the audience - that and the possession of me and my mate

and the extreme dangers of using a ouija board.

..The trailer gives you a gist of it.

Please comment and let me no what you think as we need support to get this film up and running!

THE INTRUDER - 2012 TRAILER

Much appreciated.

Kirko.

Edited by Kirko

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tia

• Rlyeh

• orangepeaceful79

• Kirko

Top Posters In This Topic

If you make a sequal you should do it about the monopoly man.

LOL....Oh holy crap - that made me laugh out loud.

*SNIP*

Constructive questions would show maturity.

I watched the trailer but still don't understand the whole concept of your film. Obviously you're saying Ouija Boards are a risk and the wording you put up made me take more notice rather then any of the footage.

It looks like you've made the film as a home made documentary is this correct?

How does the whole film get put together? Do you start off by explaining that you are setting out to test the theories about the ouija and have someone film what happens or do we drop into the story half way through?

It looks like you were doing an obvious white light protection, was this started at the beginning or are you showing what's happened after you believe you have already had something attach to you both? See what I mean the trailer leaves the viewer without any direction of the real bones of what the film is about the only message we get is the ouija is bad.

If you want to keep it under wraps for copyright reasons that's ok but you can pm me if you want as I think if your ideas are matching what I hope they are with the right way of filming it could make a nice indy film.

Edited by Paranormalcy

That's just awesome.

All that ouija board fear is just nonsense.

Edited by Jeffertonturner

The Ouija Board is excellent for speaking to the spirit world. You keep saying "The White Light... The White Light" but NOTHING can save you from an evil spirit but YOU. If you allow yourself to fall into fear then of course they can possess you. That is the problem here: Do not allow yourself to be extremely scared, stay calm, and you don't need to call on anyone, just strengthen YOURSELF by being strong.

I think the movie is misinformed about the real problem (fear) and this will only promote more fear in people can keep them away from spiritual development (by talking to the spirit world through ouija - it increases your psychic energy)

Guys Did No One Ever Tell You Playing With Ouija Boards IS Dangerous??!! Tsk Tsk .. Go Out And Play Football Instead!

Edited by Ninhursag