Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Diamagnetic Gravity Vortices in USA

Pssst

Myself and immediate neighbors have often sarcastically said that we live in some cosmic suction. Horrific weather tends to avoid us; it may be entirely surrounding our area or if it is traveling eastbound it splits into two as it draws nearer. In my immediate area was a battlefield during the Civil War and sight of a plane crash (1977 Southern Airways DC-9, cause of crash was due to weather conditions.)

I happened to be scanning the internet to see if there is any validity to our claims, and thinks I stumbled across something quite interesting: Diamagnetic Gravity Vortices.

http://www.bibliotec...worldgrid03.htm

A most interesting pattern of vortex-gravity research exists in the United States and Canada. The pattern is a counterclockwise vortex with four turning points or main centers/corners. The four main centers of vortex research are the extreme southern California area (San Diego and vicinity) , northern Idaho (Coeur D'Alene area), northern New York State (Hudson River/Montreal area), and northern Georgia (See Diagram 11 above).

This box-shaped pattern bows both inward and outward as it widens in the North-South axis, which is made of the two-bowed continental coastlines and the major interior mountain ranges on each coast, with a center at Kansas City (Ellsworth). On the western vortex flow the bowing widens and follows the Pacific Ocean coastlines on one side and the Rocky Mountains on the other side going southward. On the eastern vortex flow the bowing widens and follows the Atlantic Ocean coastline on one side and the Catskill/Appalachian Mountains on the other side going northward. The east-west vortex flows are relatively straight and narrow between the coastal vortex flows, to complete the general description of the box shape. (Consult the Earth Grid maps below to see these patterns clearly)

I happen to live in that little orange spot in Paulding County:

pauldinggeographicmap.jpg

Does anyone else have any experiences to share about living in one of these Vortecies? (See the link in the above quotation for other maps.)

Edited by Pssst
  • Like 2

From the map it doesn't look like I live in one of those areas, but severe weather breaks up around my town as well. I love storms and watch them come in on the radar, but they always split and go around me.

The other element to finding the location of these vortices is the mystery of who was drawn to them in the past and why? http://news.yahoo.com/mayans-georgia-again-214839955.html

Could there be any other theory regarding where I live? There were three Civil War battles fought here ... my thoughts were along the lines of residual negative energy, etc or the 33rd latitude theory (latitude 33.958 and longitude -84.789) as some kind of portal? One big problem is not being about to go outside and enjoy the night sky and watching for anything unusual (due to high trees and being eaten alive by bugs.)

Edited by Pssst

There are energy sources on this earth that few men know about.

The Russians have been aware of the energy from pyramids since at least 1989, whilst the US has remained blissfully ignorant.

There are energy sources on this earth that few men know about.

The Russians have been aware of the energy from pyramids since at least 1989, whilst the US has remained blissfully ignorant.

You're talking about 'Pyramid Power', am I correct?

Yes I am LG, and other things too. Right in the middle of David Wilcock's Source Field Investigations. :tu:

Just another element to bring up, this area of which the article speaks (northern Georgia) is also the location of Cherokee Removal after the discovery of gold in 1828.

Interesting, if you google maps regarding gold in the USA it bares similar resemblance to that of the map of vortecies. (Which all makes sense since gold is a great conductor of energy.)

Edited by Pssst
  • Like 1

And isn't it north Georgia where that Rosicrucian monument is? :-*

LOL, I had to google that. Yes it is in Elbert County, GA that borders South Carolina. Interesting.

• Like 1

Theres a big thing about Obelisks and them being able to draw on the natural energies of the Earth. So yeah these vortices exist but they are likely natural in origin. Just one of the wonders of the world we live in.

• Like 2

Theres a big thing about Obelisks and them being able to draw on the natural energies of the Earth. So yeah these vortices exist but they are likely natural in origin. Just one of the wonders of the world we live in.

It makes you wonder who exactly was the most technologically advanced society. :)

They seem to split and go around me too unless its a really big storm.

They seem to split and go around me too unless its a really big storm.

Find a geomagnetic map and see if there is a correllation. (also try under google aeromagnetic ____your state____ map) Also find a map which may show mineral deposits for your area (particularly gold.)

Interesting! Upon reading this it reminded me a lot of how bad weather seems to avoid my area as well - splitting and going around it like you said. Lo and behold, I scroll down and see a map of none other than North GA. I live on the western part of Cobb in the lime green area. Never heard of this before though, pretty interesting stuff! :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Saw something new today. A news station out of Atlanta made this picture. It's quite interesting to be surrounded by red. I think it helps to explain what I am talking about. :)

559699_10152638434400230_362096_n.jpg

I have been reading about the weather conditions that caused the plane crash: http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/southern-airways-242-1977-crash/61989 and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Airways_Flight_242

If you notice, the plane was on course from Huntsville, Alabama to Atlanta, Georgia. One article said it was clear to pass through Rome, GA (Floyd County as indicated in red) where it entered the severe thunderstorm and lost both engines (due to severe hail and cracked windshield) before making it's emergency decent to New Hope, Paulding County, Georgia. It states in the first article that: "As the plane descended, it broke out of the storm but now had no engine power. This type of emergency (permanent loss of thrust to both engines) had never occurred in the history of commercial, turbo-jet aircraft."

Edited by Pssst

Another word for it: Diurnal Telluric Current

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telluric_current

Telluric currents are phenomena observed in the Earth's crust and mantle. In September 1862, an experiment to specifically address Earth currents was carried out in the Munich Alps (Lamont, 1862). The currents are primarily geomagnetically induced currents, which are induced by changes in the outer part of the Earth's magnetic field, which are usually caused by interactions between the solar wind and the magnetosphere or solar radiation effects on the ionosphere. Telluric currents flow in the surface layers of the earth. The electric potential on the Earth's surface can be measured at different points, enabling us to calculate the magnitudes and directions of the telluric currents and hence the Earth's conductance. These currents are known to have diurnal characteristics wherein the general direction of flow is towards the sun.[2][3] Telluric currents will move between each half of the terrestrial globe at all times. Telluric currents move equator-ward (daytime) and pole-ward (nighttime).