Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

[Merged] Did we land on the moon?

nasa apollo hoax

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2593 replies to this topic

#1546    trodas

trodas

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

keninsc - LRO pictures are photoshopped, proven long time ago:

"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
...just keep folding, just keep folding... :) my config - my caps

#1547    flyingswan

flyingswan

Government Agent

• 3,873 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:08 PM

View Posttrodas, on 31 December 2012 - 01:53 PM, said:

Yeah, sure.  Everyone knows that the way to keep a secret is to tell it to more people, so to keep the hoax secret they send up a new probe to image the landing sites, and then recruit a whole new team of hoaxers to fake the new results.

But of course, they don't reckon with Jarrah White, who can unmask any conspiracy from the safety of his parents basement.

"Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true" - Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
In which case it is fortunate that:
"Science is the best defense against believing what we want to" - Ian Stewart (1945- )

#1548    trodas

trodas

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

skyeagle409 -

The figure below, produced by scientists from the NASA, CRRES satellite, shows the radiation dosages at various locations within the belts.

No, that is a lie. First at all, the graphic cut thru the Belts are fake. Show me one image like that that is scientific and come from credible souce.

Another problem is, that it was YOU who painted the dots into the image the way they suit your argument.

If you bother researching a minute, then you will quickly realize how much you are mistaken. Apollos allegedly go right thru the belts  at the same inclination, as out Moon have (quess why - they allegely shoot for the Moon!)

Now you know the Moon inclination and the table show the belts intensity for the inclination. Calculate, how million times greater the dose they will get, if they actually go to the Moon, that compared to classic chest X-ray :)

Then and maybe only then you will understand :)

And now it is time to hunt the Buzz alien:

Posted Image

2x increased size, original is there http://www.lpi.usra....S11/40/5854.jpg :w00t: :clap:

"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
...just keep folding, just keep folding... :) my config - my caps

#1549    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 2,999 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

View Posttrodas, on 31 December 2012 - 02:10 PM, said:

No, that is a lie. First at all, the graphic cut thru the Belts are fake. Show me one image like that that is scientific and come from credible souce.

The videos I posted earlier are correct.  As is this page
http://www.braeunig....pollo11-TLI.htm
If you don't understand how it works with a curved path and the inclination of the moon then you don't understand how orbits work (of course you already showed that).

Of course it is also funny that you are blatantly ignoring the shielding they did have.  Although I'm betting you probably just don't know, (and no it wasn't just aluminum)

Posted Image

2x increased size, original is there http://www.lpi.usra....S11/40/5854.jpg
A flaw on the film is evidence?

Why is it so many hoax believers seem to love argumentum ad youtubem?  Or Jarrah White?  First he gets most of what he talks about completely wrong.  Second his voice is so annoying I wonder how anyone could get through his videos in the first place (though that could explain how they get past the first part, they simply haven't watched them).

Edited by frenat, 31 December 2012 - 02:19 PM.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#1550    flyingswan

flyingswan

Government Agent

• 3,873 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:28 PM

Here's a page about the radiation belts, with lots of references to the scientific literature:
http://www.spenvis.o...ad/traprad.html

Edited by flyingswan, 31 December 2012 - 02:28 PM.

"Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true" - Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
In which case it is fortunate that:
"Science is the best defense against believing what we want to" - Ian Stewart (1945- )

#1551    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,825 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

skyeagle409 -

That was a credible source. :yes: And, so is this!

http://spacemath.gsf...ekly/3Page7.pdf

...nother problem is, that it was YOU who painted the dots into the image the way they suit your argument.

Wrong again!! I did not paint any dots. :no:

If you bother researching a minute, then you will quickly realize how much you are mistaken. Apollos allegedly go right thru the belts  at the same inclination, as out Moon have (quess why - they allegely shoot for the Moon!)

Apparently, you didn't understand a thing that has been posted. The astronauts did not go through the high intensity area of the Van Allen belt, which simply means you are duping yourself. :yes:

Now you know the Moon inclination and the table show the belts intensity for the inclination. Calculate, how million times greater the dose they will get, if they actually go to the Moon, that compared to classic chest X-ray :)

Basically speaking, you have no clue and let's face it; you were duped. :yes:

Edited by skyeagle409, 31 December 2012 - 04:36 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1552    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,825 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

View Posttrodas, on 31 December 2012 - 01:56 PM, said:

You were duped again!! The reflections from the reflectors have been confirmed. BTW, review this to understand that your claim of Apollo moon hoaxes has been trashed by countries around the globe, and here is one such example:

China publishes high-resolution full moon map

Chang'e 2

China's second lunar probe, Chang'e 2, which was launched in 2010 is capable of capturing lunar surface images with a resolution of up to 1.3 metres (4.3 ft). It spotted traces of the Apollo landings.

BEIJING, Feb. 6 (Xinhua) -- China on Monday published a full coverage map of the moon, as well as several high-resolution images of the celestial body, captured by the country's second moon orbiter, the Chang'e-2.

The scientists also spotted traces of the previous Apollo mission in the images, said Yan Jun, chief application scientist for China's lunar exploration project. Several countries, including the United States, have obtained lunar images with higher resolution, but have not published full-coverage images of the moon with a resolution of seven meters or greater, as China has done, Tong said.

http://news.xinhuane...c_131393210.htm

And:

Van Allen Belts

To protect astronauts from radiation dangers, spacecraft are fitted with various types of shielding, such as aluminum shielding, and the astronauts also wear protective clothing during this part of their journey. Also the courses/paths were plotted so that the craft would travel through the parts of space where the Van Allen belts are at their thinnest. Despite these precautions, there were and are still serious radiation considerations.

Using calculations of the amount of radiation, the actual time spent passing through the belts, and the shielding used by the Apollo crew, scientists reckoned that the Apollo spacecrafts would pass through the Van Allen belts so quickly that space travellers would not receive any significant life or health-threatening levels of exposure to radiation risks during their flights.

Edited by skyeagle409, 31 December 2012 - 04:52 PM.

#1553    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,825 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

View Posttrodas, on 31 December 2012 - 02:02 PM, said:

You were duped again! Check it out.

Posted Image

And:

SELENE photographs

In 2008, the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) SELENE lunar probe obtained several photographs showing evidence of Moon landings

The "halo" area around Apollo 15 landing site observed by Terrain Camera on SELENE(KAGUYA)

May 20, 2008 (JST)

Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)

The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) reported on the "halo" generated by the Apollo 15* lunar module engine exhaust plume that was detected in the data from Terrain Camera (TC) image.

This was an image processed by the SELENE mission instrument team from the observation data of the Apollo 15 landing site on the moon (the foot of the Apennine Mountains encircling the Mare Imbrium close to Hadley Rille). This is the world's first report on the detection of the "halo" through observations after the end of the Apollo program.

http://www.jaxa.jp/p...0_kaguya_e.html

#1554    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,825 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

Posted Image

2x increased size, original is there http://www.lpi.usra....S11/40/5854.jpg :w00t: :clap:

Are you seriously implying that a flaw on the photo is an alien???

#1555    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,825 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

False!! Where's the evidence? While you are looking for that evidence, look at this.

Posted Image

http://www.nasa.gov/...9_apollo11.html

#1556    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,825 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:20 PM

View Posttrodas, on 31 December 2012 - 01:56 PM, said:

I see you fell for it again!! Check out the real facts.

Posted Image

Plot of arrival time of photons (Y axis) for each of many laser pulses sent to the moon (X axis). This data, along with similar data from the other landing sites, shows there are man-made objects on the Moon in the locations of the Apollo landings. Credit: Th eAPOLLO
(Lunar Laser Ranging) Collaboration

Posted Image

The Laser Ranging Retroreflector Experiment (LRRR), part of the ALSEP package, was a corner reflector for laser ranging from earth. The ranging data obtained included information on lunar motion, lunar librations, and earth rotation. The LRRR experiment consisted of a folded panel structure incorporating 300 individual fused-silica optical corner reflectors, a simple alignment/leveling device, and an aim-handle mechanism. The Lunar Roving Vehicle (LRV) was used to carry the LRRR to the Hadley rill site. The LRRR became passive after deployment. A camera (60-mm lens) was used to photograph the experiment. The LRRR could be used indefinitely and provided data that, when used in conjunction with data from the Apollo 11 and 14 LRRR experiments, permited more refined distance measurements than were previously available. Now that smaller telescopes can be used, the experiment is providing greater quantities of more accurate data.

http://www.physics.u.../doc/Bender.pdf

#1557    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,825 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:32 PM

Wrong again! Check it out.

Posted Image

In addition:

Chandrayaan-1's images debunk conspiracy theories: ISRO scientist

In a considerable downer for space conspiracy theorists, Chandrayaan-1’s terrain-mapper camera has recorded images of the landing site of US spaceship Apollo 15 and tracks of its lunar rovers that were used by astronauts to travel on moon’s surface nearly four decades ago, a scientist said Wednesday.

Prakash Chauhan of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) said the images captured by the hyper-spectral camera on board Chandrayaan-1 debunked conspiracy theories that have claimed that the Apollo 15, the fourth US mission to land on the moon was a hoax.

His remarks came during his presentation at a conference on Low Cost Planet Missions (LCPM) here titled “Chandrayaan-1: TMC and HYSI data analysis for Apollo landing sites and Mare Orientale”.
“We managed to identify the landing site of the Apollo 15 shuttle on the basis of the disturbances on the moon’s surface. Our images also show tracks left behind by the lunar rovers which were used by the astronauts to travel on the moon’s surface,” Mr. Chauhan, who is presently attached to the Space Applications Centre at Ahmedabad, said.

“Lunar dust is dark. The disturbances left by the spacecraft and the rovers have caused disturbances which are easily distinguishable. The disturbed surface is bright,” Mr. Chauhan pointed out. He said that the images sent back by Chandrayaan-1 adequately debunked conspiracy theories that the Apollo 15 mission was a hoax.

“Chandrayaan’s images serve as an independent corroboration that can help dispel doubts about the NASA mission,” he said. However, he admitted that while Chandrayaan-1’s low resolution camera was not equipped to capture images of the footprints left behind by first astronauts on the moon, Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin, a lunar reconnaissance orbiter equipped with a high resolution camera launched by NASA could capture the images in the near future.

http://www.thehindu....rticle13950.ece

India is another nation confirming the reality of the Apollo moon missions.

Edited by skyeagle409, 31 December 2012 - 05:33 PM.

#1558    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,227 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

Again... ANYONE who cites Jarrah "Grandson of the Moon Hoax Theory" White as their source and / or as "proof" of anything is not worth the time to argue with.

Let them live in their own bubble of willful stupidity and willful ignorance - yes they are two different things - and just hope that they are incapable of breeding.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101, 31 December 2012 - 06:21 PM.

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan

"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." – H. L. Mencken

#1559    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

View Posttrodas, on 31 December 2012 - 01:53 PM, said:

Did I or did I not just see this guy use an Apollo picture to prove a shadow came from a rock?

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

#1560    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,825 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

Debunking Jarrah White. He doesn't have what it takes! :no:

Edited by skyeagle409, 31 December 2012 - 09:22 PM.