Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Denver red eyed sting ray

denver red eyed sting ray flying cryptoid mothman ufo jelly fish atmospheric beast

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,590 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

this is laughable

#17    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,357 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

Well its a simple way to increase hits on your tube account I guess.  Yes I vote bag too. Seen loads of them.  I love reading the comments under the vids too, like this one

"it's a plastic bag you unbelievable moron!"   :w00t:

Well I guess if it keeps you busy and causes no harm then its just another useless youtube vid clouding the UFO phenomena again.  You must have hours of fun watching/filming such things?

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#18    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:50 PM

View PostPaxus, on 08 March 2013 - 04:58 PM, said:

The idiot on the video says, 'Carl Sagan talked about a life form that is lighter than air that lived in the atmosphere of the Earth'! What a load of toss! Carl Sagan THEORISED about life forms on OTHER PLANETS and more to the point, planets NOT like Earth! He was talking about gas planets!

How can you say sting ray and then say it has no specific shape or form?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just saw the video!  HAHAHAHAH The guy is having a laugh!

A TUMBLING PLASTIC BAG, "IT LOOKS TO ME, LIKE A STINGRAY" hahaHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
If it's not a joke, then it's a truly retarded individual. (one who can consider tumbling in the wind as 'swimming' motions).

Wow... It's not often, EVEN on UFO FORUMS!!, that you hear of such stupidity!

P.S. You're a w***er for putting ads on your video. Super annoying. I don't normally insult people on here, it goes against my values re forums, but you are an idiot.

I came to that SAME conclusion. It's nothing more than a plastic bag lol. Been a while Pax. How ya been man?

#19    Thor3and9

Thor3and9

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:46 PM

View PostRewlahool, on 08 March 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

I'm impressed with your dedication and the conclusion of some unknown lifeform native to earth. It reminded me of some footage from Mexico which was shot with some top class equipment.

Thanks for the footage you provided, it certainly validates this is not just a sack blowing in the wind.  We are not certain exactly what we filmed, we have seen sacks blowing in the wind and we would not have posted the video if we felt we could identify it.  Thanks again

#20    Thor3and9

Thor3and9

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:52 PM

View PostHerNibs, on 08 March 2013 - 05:10 PM, said:

When and where did you film this?

Nibs
  The two  videos part 1 and part 2 is a combination of sightings of this object since 2001, part 2 is a single sighting from 2006.  All the video was taken in Aurora-Denver area.  Thanks for your interest.

#21    Thor3and9

Thor3and9

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

View PostDKO, on 09 March 2013 - 09:36 AM, said:

How do you research this for ten years?
  The research does not involve the filming of the object, but comes in the form of finding information that could validate what we filmed.  The first reported sighting of this object that we could find was from 1891 in Crawfordvile.
Thanks for your post

#22    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,158 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:49 AM

Looks like a weather balloon to ME !

This is a Work in Progress!

#23    MrY

MrY

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:50 AM

Please tell me you didn't waste a decade hung up on plastic bags blowing in the wind, man.  PLEASE.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users