Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Restarted nightlight with hand energy

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,040 posts

• How is the appearance of my house that His ghost could come in among my dwelling?

:-*

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

I was in the bathroom and I heard buzzing coming out of the light bulb inside of a nightlight. I was thinking about energy at that moment, and a post I had read on this site about energy in your hand. As soon as I thought this thought the light went out and in my mind I knew I could restart it with my energy. I know that this is NOT a big deal, anybody could do it, but I remembered the post, and I remember whoever said the thing about a glowing ball of energy in your hand that you could actually see or perceive (meaning in all actuality it is really there), so I focused my energy and made the light go in and out and I actually did feel my hands get warm.

Thanks for the Science lesson UM

:)

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#2    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,954 posts

• Don't speak to me of "peace" while you are sharpening your blades.

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

It is "possible", via static electricity. to make certain bulbs glow slightly.

I mean no offense here but  really have difficulty accepting that this all "just" happened with no practice or anything.
But..whatever...if you say it happened then I guess it must have.

#3    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,040 posts

• How is the appearance of my house that His ghost could come in among my dwelling?

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

The thing about it is that I KNEW I would be able to do it. I just got the impression that it was going to happen. I think thats part of the reason why it worked.

Once I needed the heimlich manuver. Even though I was choking I knew I wasn't going to die. I knew some how I was going to get the heimlich manuver done on me and as soon as I thought that someone came and pumped my chest once and I spit out the 'cheetoh' lol, I had in my throat. It was the same kind of thing, I just knew it - and then it happened....

but really I don't think its that big of a deal, I just went over there and did it again. Its just like when you put your hands on an antenna to brighten the vision on your tv screen...

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#4    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

surd

• 10,830 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

Not sure what to make of this .......

This ..... this is your life as it passed before other people's eyes.

italics don't really work in comic sans, do they? :/                                                                                      

#5    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,861 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

I've had the filament in bulbs break before and got more life out of the bulb by gently flicking it with my finger until the ends of the filament were touching again.  It was likely something like this that happend, you touched the bulb and the broken ends of the filament touched completing the circuit.

#6    Ashotep

Ashotep

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,865 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

What OverSword described has happened to me also.  My nightlight bulb is doing this right now, guess I will change it.

#7    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,040 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:57 AM

It turned out to be no great mystery at all. The nightlight was light sensitive so when I put my hand over it, I blocked the sensor from the light and then it flickered back on lol... :D :D

It's still scientific though...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users