Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Phoenix - Flares Debunked


  • Please log in to reply
237 replies to this topic

#136    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,965 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:29 PM

View Postcenobite, on 20 June 2012 - 04:26 PM, said:

again absolute rubbish,and i'll start a post any way i choose thanks, abu ghraib shows that secrets do not remain secrets due to the nature of humans, of course secrets are kept, but not forever and such a huge secret like the existence of aliens would in my opinion be impossible to keep, for a start why do people assume that aliens would contact the governments?
and your quote 'possible he doesnt wishh to prove to someone that has such a biased opinion to begin with (sic)' that is just typical of the believers in the fantastic, you cant prove it so you provide a pithy comeback.
and in answer to your question no i do not believe the military is intelligent, neither is government or any other huge orgainization


Well that settles it then.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#137    Colonel Rhubarb

Colonel Rhubarb

    Scrupulously Polite

  • Member
  • 22,264 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicken Itza

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:30 PM

View Postzoser, on 19 June 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

Have you ever asked yourself why mankind needs all that invasive medical technology?  Could it be that modern life is extremely destructive on the human complex and that the medical profession is just repairing the damage that the culture does?
So things were better in the old days? When maybe 7 out of 10 children died before they were 5, and there was a good chance that the mother would too, and if you reached 60, that was a good innings?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


Posted Image


#138    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,965 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:31 PM

View Postquillius, on 20 June 2012 - 04:12 PM, said:

dont think this works as I am sure they would have stuck with clicking the 'swamp gas' or 'venus' button instead as they are proven to work even when it is ludicrous to suggest the either or. :alien:


They clicked those buttons one too many times, though, and finally made themselves look ridiculous by the 1960s.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#139    cenobite

cenobite

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • Joined:28 Apr 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:england

  • old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:32 PM

View PostTheMcGuffin, on 20 June 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

Well that settles it then.
and again sarcasm is the lowest form of wit
and another pithy comment to boot!
top of the class 'conspiracy believers 101'

TCB

#140    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,965 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:33 PM

View Postcenobite, on 20 June 2012 - 04:32 PM, said:

and again sarcasm is the lowest form of wit
and another pithy comment to boot!
top of the class 'conspiracy believers 101'

I'm not being sarcastic.  You're 100% right and I won't argue with you at all.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#141    OUTSIDER F-XILES

OUTSIDER F-XILES

    I'm not a Mutant.

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  • Joined:23 May 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Address Unknown

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:34 PM

View Post747400, on 20 June 2012 - 04:30 PM, said:

So things were better in the old days? When maybe 7 out of 10 children died before they were 5, and there was a good chance that the mother would too, and if you reached 60, that was a good innings?

You know what, just forget it. Someday he'll learn how much things are better now, he's probably healthy now, but there may come a time that changes and he needs all the 'invasive medical technology'. I bet he won't rely on 300 BC medicine.


#142    quillius

quillius

    451168443513224154

  • Member
  • 4,743 posts
  • Joined:04 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:LONDON

  • A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:35 PM

View Postcenobite, on 20 June 2012 - 04:26 PM, said:

again absolute rubbish,and i'll start a post any way i choose thanks, abu ghraib shows that secrets do not remain secrets due to the nature of humans, of course secrets are kept, but not forever and such a huge secret like the existence of aliens would in my opinion be impossible to keep, for a start why do people assume that aliens would contact the governments?
and your quote 'possible he doesnt wishh to prove to someone that has such a biased opinion to begin with (sic)' that is just typical of the believers in the fantastic, you cant prove it so you provide a pithy comeback.
and in answer to your question no i do not believe the military is intelligent, neither is government or any other huge orgainization

then I am sure you will make for some interesting conversation....

why do people assume aliens contacted the governement? what has this got to do with anything???? The government is better equipped to find these things out, suggesting that proving (although impossible to do) that aliens could not have contacted the government then this means that the Government must have been contacted......I know Lions exist.......doesnt mean a Lion would have had to phone me up and introduce himself.

AS for the comeback...it wasnt really a comeback more advice for you...as I know McG has been through quite a bit on this sit and there are certain walls he is seemiingly fed up of banging his head against...but hey what do I know...Im am just a fantastical believer.
Military and Governments are stupid....ok thanks for confirming your opinion there.


#143    zoser

zoser

    Blue Emerald

  • Member
  • 8,790 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:37 PM

View Post747400, on 20 June 2012 - 04:30 PM, said:

So things were better in the old days? When maybe 7 out of 10 children died before they were 5, and there was a good chance that the mother would too, and if you reached 60, that was a good innings?

Depends on how far back you wish to go with your comparison.  Evidence does exist to the effect that men used to live longer than they do today if you care to search for the evidence.

Posted Image


#144    OUTSIDER F-XILES

OUTSIDER F-XILES

    I'm not a Mutant.

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  • Joined:23 May 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Address Unknown

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:38 PM

View Postquillius, on 20 June 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

then I am sure you will make for some interesting conversation....

why do people assume aliens contacted the governement? what has this got to do with anything???? The government is better equipped to find these things out, suggesting that proving (although impossible to do) that aliens could not have contacted the government then this means that the Government must have been contacted......I know Lions exist.......doesnt mean a Lion would have had to phone me up and introduce himself.


Lions and ET? how does that compute?

I've seen crystal clear images and videos of Lions, I've seen a lion cub, a real one. It proves that they really do exist. Besides you can always goto a Zoo and see one, at will.

I haven't seen ET visiting earth, the UFOs I've seen in the videos are not conclusive. So Lions and ET? not the best choice I think...


#145    quillius

quillius

    451168443513224154

  • Member
  • 4,743 posts
  • Joined:04 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:LONDON

  • A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:40 PM

View PostSpace_Jockey, on 20 June 2012 - 04:38 PM, said:

Lions and ET? how does that compute?

I've seen crystal clear images and videos of Lions, I've seen a lion cub, a real one. It proves that they really do exist. Besides you can always goto a Zoo and see one, at will.

I haven't seen ET visiting earth, the UFOs I've seen in the videos are not conclusive. So Lions and ET? not the best choice I think...

and with this you think the Governments have seen no more than you?


#146    cenobite

cenobite

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • Joined:28 Apr 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:england

  • old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:41 PM

Hey surely with all this alien technonlogy the governments and military are keeping from us, there must be some sort of non invasive fix all medical device! after all the aliens have mastered gravity and faster than light travel to come here and shoot the 5hit with the US government! but then i guess why would anyone want to make all that money from such a device, its better to take all that time and millions developing pills and potions eh?

TCB

#147    OUTSIDER F-XILES

OUTSIDER F-XILES

    I'm not a Mutant.

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  • Joined:23 May 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Address Unknown

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:44 PM

View Postquillius, on 20 June 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

and with this you think the Governments have seen no more than you?

Does that mean aliens are visiting earth then?


#148    quillius

quillius

    451168443513224154

  • Member
  • 4,743 posts
  • Joined:04 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:LONDON

  • A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:46 PM

View PostSpace_Jockey, on 20 June 2012 - 04:44 PM, said:

Does that mean aliens are visiting earth then?

certainly not..it does however, address your starting point as to why Governments have been contacted.


#149    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,965 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:47 PM

View Postquillius, on 20 June 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

AS for the comeback...it wasnt really a comeback more advice for you...as I know McG has been through quite a bit on this sit and there are certain walls he is seemiingly fed up of banging his head against...but hey what do I know...Im am just a fantastical believer.
Military and Governments are stupid....ok thanks for confirming your opinion there.


I think the best way to respond to a guy who knows what he knows is to agree with him and move on.   Let him be right.  The interesting thing about UFOs is that it hasn't been 100% covered up, but that there has always been a certain (limited) disclosure of information, or at least a toleration of limited disclosure.

I mentioned the case of Robert Jacobs on an earlier thread, which I know for a fact was true.  That's one that I am 100% sure about because I saw the evidence and heard the story long before Jacobs went public. Even though he was pressured in some ways concerning his civilian job, his story has never been denied.  It can't be, in fact, because there are plenty of people who know it's the truth.

I can think of some other examples like these, where part of the UFO story has been disclosed, but by no means all of it.  I know that too, based on experience.

Edited by TheMcGuffin, 20 June 2012 - 04:50 PM.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#150    OUTSIDER F-XILES

OUTSIDER F-XILES

    I'm not a Mutant.

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  • Joined:23 May 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Address Unknown

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:49 PM

View Postquillius, on 20 June 2012 - 04:46 PM, said:

certainly not..it does however, address your starting point as to why Governments have been contacted.

Don't you think it's possible the US government has been trying to contact aliens all along, have better equipment and haven't had any success with it?

Are you not willing to accept that possibility?





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users