Photo

More Pirates for Ye

Posted by coldethyl , 13 May 2012 · 488 views

Ok so my sis had some pix so here's some more.

This is my brother in law who pranced around thinking he was Capt. Jack Sparrow for some reason and then ran to his wife when he was hit in the ear with a water balloon during the water balloon fight.  Don't ask:

Posted Image

A great one of my brother, the birthday boy's dad:

Posted Image

Yes, I gave him pirate hell about the watch. lol

My nephew actually smiling on the right:

Posted Image

Don't ask about his cousin with the mohawk as they live in a rural part of Georgia.  Gawd help them.

Looks like it was fun
The Mohawk is a bit dodgy though lol
Ugh, I know.  Weird people.

Biff Wellington
May 14 2012 08:15 PM
What kinda pirate themed party is this!? No Captain Morgans! This is an outrage! Captn Mo's is fun for the whole family.
Lol!  Not for four year olds....then again...

Biff Wellington
May 16 2012 01:11 PM
You're never to old for Captn Mo's. One time I was drinking with my (former) in-laws when I noticed my cup was gone. My ex-wife's nephew climbed out bed, stole my cup & drank it all. & I don't do those wimpy "one shot in a dixie cup of cola" drinks. I do 50/50s or 75/25s. Then he stole someone elses cup. He was only two at the time. You know what we learned? He's gonna be ornery kind of drunk when he's older.
LOL, Uh-oh, I hate those kind of drunks!

Princess Tumbleweed
May 17 2012 03:49 AM
I have been that drunk! :P And it was the captains fault! wow that stuff goes down smooth! No wonder the little one woke up for a drink lol  My friend tells a story about how when we were little we hid under the table and got twisted at our parents party. I don't think they were dressed as pirates, most likely they were dressed as hippies.

♥♥♥♥

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Entries

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Comments

♥ Alice ♥

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image