Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are UFO experts that "know too much" killed?

OverSword

From the article:

In a relatively short time, 25 people who worked in the space field died for various reasons. Sidney Sheldon, who discovered this tragic phenomenon, seriously believed that it had to do with aliens.

According to Timothy Hood, these deaths were not accidental, but rather, were the work of special services that eliminated the experts because they knew too much.

http://english.pravda.ru/science/mysteries/12-10-2012/122435-ufo_researchers_die-0/

• Like 1

I believe that this probably happens more often than we care to think about. When it comes to the government, especially the US government, nothing would surprise me or the lengths they would go to, to 'silence' someone who knows too much and who they might consider a security risk. Of course I have no proof, but from what I've read over the years there have been too many 'accidental' deaths of people in higher places. I just don't trust our governments, they haven't given many reasons for us to put the amount of faith in them that we have.

• Like 5

What about the supposed "suicide" of Capt. Hollandia after meeting with UFO investigators about the 1977 Colares incidents in Brazil?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCoQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ufocasebook.com%2Fcolares1977.html&ei=fX14UMrCCoTq8wSKkYCgDw&usg=AFQjCNGHhYjvjlqW5lKQa1VqYlzD7WD86Q&sig2=RCJNcpFwl1CdOn9qLiMIyg

This was one of the strangest UFO flaps in history, with the objects filmed and photographed many times, an absolutely genuine UFO event involving creatures that were hostile and dangerous.

Paranoia has led to many people taking their own lives, whether the paranoia was justified only they will know, because only they know what they said and to who. I don't buy into the idea that you can know to much, but you can say to much.

Edit - spelling

Edited by The Sky Scanner
  • Like 1

Paranoia had led to many people taking their own lives, whether the paranoia was justified only they will know, because only they know what they said and to who. I don't buy into the idea that you can know to much, but you can say to much.

And of course there was the one where the guy shot the cop. Not much of a conspiracy there.

I want to see a list of these 25 people and causes of deaths/ years / verifiable evidence of them existing.

The ones used as examples, as said, one was shooting at cops, of course he is dead. The others, nothing special there either.

Show me 25.

Well, the ones they mention died from:

Suicide

Cardiovascular crisis

Killed by Police (deluded weapons hoarder, shot a cop first)

Suicide

Suicide

Missing declared dead

Run over by his own car in garage (Accident?)

Suicide

Suicide

Murder

Fell from Bridge (suicide?)

Car accident

Looks to me that the connection between these deaths is mental illness not anything else.

If they'd all died of cerebral haemorrhages ;)

Invadersdiskweapon.jpg

fishy fishy fishy! offcours .. i would have killed them all maself :D if they know more than i allowed them to ! thats normal :D

I can see the government offing someone who knew something that would not only be detrimental to an administration, but also real with physical evidence. There is no physical evidence to date of aliens that would lead to a definitive conclusion, and when people claim to have "inside knowledge" of aliens and UFO's, people usually dismiss it. No need to kill someone who "knows too much" about aliens/ufo's.. Linking Obama's fund raising tactics to unofficial donators is one thing to kill someone over, but not UFOs.

• Like 1

William Cooper, who was shot by the police, didn't even believe that UFOs were ET but were some kind of government false flag operation.

Phil Schneider died a very bizarre death that was ruled a suicide but many people disputed it. He told some very way out stories, of course, lie his father had been a German U-Boat Captain but was also involved in the Philadelphia experiment, not to mention the gunfights with aliens under Dulce.

I don't buy his whole story, but I think he father was indeed involved with the classified UFO investigation. Schneider had documents posted about that--his father's private papers.

I have wondered if he was really murdered, though, along with some of his other close associates.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&sqi=2&ved=0CCYQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ufodigest.com%2Fmystery.html&ei=iZB4UOGaCIyu8ASOhIGQDA&usg=AFQjCNGPnHULPm4Wt0Sue8YqYn41tqTXkg&sig2=NwnMvEKKjQqeSfHurT586Q

Then there are many people who think that James Forrestal was murdered in 1949 because they thought he might say too much about UFOs.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&sqi=2&ved=0CDsQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alien-ufos.com%2Fufo-alien-discussions%2F4994-james-forrestal-murdered-ufo-secrecy.html&ei=15R4UPvcB4vM9ATK54HAAQ&usg=AFQjCNGHosH6jOmXuc0Prp97zYijsy7ivw&sig2=Fy4hJOWI7vE1eJaa2qMnrw

In the 1994 Roswell movie, though, they claimed that Forrestal's mind had been blown by a telepathic alien and he couldn't handle the fact that many more of them would be coming to earth. The official story was that the strain of his work had caused him to crack up and commit suicide.

In 1971, Otto Binder wrote an article about 137 UFO researchers who had died under questionable circumstances over the previous ten years, and there have been more since then.

"Mysterious and suspicious deaths among UFO investigators arc nothing new. In 1971, the well-known author and researcher Otto Binder wrote an article for Saga magazine's Special UFO Report titled "Liquidation of the UFO Investigators:' Binder had researched the deaths of "no less than 137 flying saucer researchers, writers, scientists, and witnesses' who had died in the previous 10 years, "many under the most mysterious circumstances."

The selected cases Binder offered were loaded with a plethora of alleged heart attacks, suspicious cancers and what appears to be outright examples of murder. We will have occasion to refer to many of these cases, but first let us take a look at more recent evidence of highly suspect deaths among present day researchers."

http://www.google.co...YVUGN-yad3YtijA

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Hmmm... Whos to blame for deaths/accidents/suicides of dentists? Tooth fairies, no doubt.

That made me LOL...

:clap::nw::tsu:

Et tu, Brutae?

Yes, even me....I found it funny.

Don Burleson wrote that Marilyn Monroe was murdered because she knew too much about UFOs.

[media=]

[/media]

http://www.google.co...Jd-HArJ2FeXNVtg

Hi Mac, Why would M.M, know too much about U.F.O's ? .I dont reckon that she committed suicide either,maybe she was "taken out" because she knew too much about JFK,and.... just maybe was going to "spill the beans".which would have caused chaos to a whole lot of people,including the Gov't.

If they offed MM it was probably because she was going to make it public knowledge that her and President Kennedy was having an affair.

Hi Mac, Why would M.M, know too much about U.F.O's ? .I dont reckon that she committed suicide either,maybe she was "taken out" because she knew too much about JFK,and.... just maybe was going to "spill the beans".which would have caused chaos to a whole lot of people,including the Gov't.

and.... taking it one step further,,, supose as a disinformation tecnique to confuse the matter, government operatives spun the Monroe/UFO theory so as to make *all* theories about her death look foolish.

it would not surprise me at all, not with some of the things I have seen government oeratives do to "hide" a commonly believed or even solo theory

been there, done that before. three times, in fact.