Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

life on mars?

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

Poll: do you believe there is unintelligent life in our solar system? (62 member(s) have cast votes)

do you believe there is unintelligent life in our solar system?

1. yes (45 votes [72.58%])

Percentage of vote: 72.58%

2. no (6 votes [9.68%])

Percentage of vote: 9.68%

3. maybe (11 votes [17.74%])

Percentage of vote: 17.74%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#76    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 04 February 2004 - 02:45 AM

life on Mars would be boring. Not much for sight seeing.

"over here we have some red dust. And to the left we have more red dust...."

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#77    Ikanian

Ikanian

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 01:58 PM

Just because earth vegetation cant grow on different planets, doesnt mean that it dont grow at all. Our galaxy is huge, the universe even larger. Im sure its possible for life to start in a different form alien to us. Maybe all life on earth was made specificly to match our environment. Can we really say that it is impossible for some sort of life to live off of iron or cardon dioxide?

If you live with a closed mind that thinks that in order for any type of life to be out there that the settings would have to match earth's exactly, I have a feeling you will be very dissappointed when we advance more and actually learn more about the galaxy, and the universe in general.

*If this comes off sounding generic, Im tired. I know what I want to say but Im having a difficult time putting it in words. This is the third time Ive wrote it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users