Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Elon Musk Hyperloop Train: ET Technology?

et

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

#46    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:15 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 13 August 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

This exact same system is already being used on other planets.

Oh, sweet Jesus.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#47    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:16 PM

View PostRafterman, on 13 August 2013 - 05:24 PM, said:

That makes even less sense.  Would the train be for all the folks that want to go from Barstow to Flagstaff?  It would be a two hour drive from LA just to get the train - I could be halfway to Chicago or pretty much anywhere on the west coast in that amount of time by jet.

I read yesterday that the turning radius on one of these things would be about 40 miles - take a look at I-40, not exactly a straight shot.

Not to mention, the amount of energy required to maintain a vacuum along the length of the tube.  And what about safety.  Passengers cant' exactly evacuate into an airless environment.

A great first run would be from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma ......................to...................Flagstaff,AZ.

Make the high speed tube vehicles out of Aluminia Ceramic.  A company in Colorado makes it.  Coors

All of these solutions appear to be coming from Colorado.  What is going on there???

http://www.coorstek....mina_ad-995.php

It looks like this idea has been around for awhile.

See Rand Corporation:

http://www.rand.org/.../2008/P4874.pdf

Also Click on Research Areas. The Rand Corporation appears to be active in MANY areas!

http://www.rand.org

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta, 13 August 2013 - 06:34 PM.

#48    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,174 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:20 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 13 August 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

Yes, that system works but if you want to go 4,000 Miles Per Hour then you need to install a few more bells & whistles

to make the ride fun & safe. :tu:

It shouldn't be a problem.  This exact same system is already being used on other planets.

We are just copying them.

Copying them? We had it in the 19th century. you know, just for shoe shops and grocery stores  :tu:

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#49    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,038 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 13 August 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

A great first run would be from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma ......................to...................Flagstaff,AZ.

Make the high speed tube vehicles out of Aluminia Ceramic.  A company in Colorado makes it.  Coors

they're going to make them out of beer cans?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#50    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:37 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 13 August 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

they're going to make them out of beer cans?

Aluminium Ceramic

Very strong material with many applications.

It's very similar to AlON from the Surmet Corporation.

AlON however is transparent Aluminium Ceramic.  It's great for windows. :tu:

#51    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,174 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:38 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 13 August 2013 - 06:37 PM, said:

Aluminium Ceramic

Very strong material with many applications.

It's very similar to AlON from the Surmet Corporation.

AlON however is transparent Aluminium Ceramic.  It's great for windows. :tu:

answer my post about g suits pls

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#52    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:44 PM

View Postseeder, on 13 August 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

answer my post about g suits pls

Phantasia called.  She wants you to meet her at Disneyworld.

Fireworks tonight ...........9 PM !

#53    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,174 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 13 August 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

Phantasia called.  She wants you to meet her at Disneyworld.

Fireworks tonight ...........9 PM !

eh? Now youre being even more idiotic....  cant you answer a rational post?  Praps I should repost it?

#54    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,174 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:49 PM

View Postseeder, on 13 August 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

4000 miles an hour?  

So, I spose all the ticket buyers will willingly wear anti g force pressure suits too? Or will they need to own one before travel? OH...the train guys will let them borrow one will they?  so that rules out all but the fittest for travel, doesn't it?

A g-suit, or the more accurately named anti-g suit, is a flight suit worn by aviators and astronauts who are subject to high levels of acceleration force (g). It is designed to prevent a black-out and g-LOC (g-induced Loss Of Consciousness) caused by the blood pooling in the lower part of the body when under acceleration, thus depriving the brain of blood.[1] Black-out and g-LOC has caused a number of fatal aircraft accidents.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-suit

Posted Image

so Tau - to provide rational answers why a paying public will take 15  minutes to get into a suit....and of course thats 15 mins each way getting in and out such a suit, so lets call that 30 mins of the journey time reduced...that only the fittest could possibly make?

Edited by seeder, 13 August 2013 - 06:51 PM.

#55    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,038 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:55 PM

View Postseeder, on 13 August 2013 - 06:49 PM, said:

so Tau - to provide rational answers why a paying public will take 15  minutes to get into a suit....and of course thats 15 mins each way getting in and out such a suit, so lets call that 30 mins of the journey time reduced...that only the fittest could possibly make?

Well, obviously they'd be shielded from G forces, in some way or other.

?is this still in Extraterrestrial Phenomena?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#56    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:56 PM

Everyone hop on the crazy beer can train to lake Tau!  Woo woo!

The truth need never fear ridicule.  ~ Sir Wearer of Hats

Psychosocial hypothesis in Ufology : http://en.wikipedia....cial_hypothesis

#57    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,063 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

This whole thread is ridiculous, there's little point letting this continue.

Closed.

Also tagged with et

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users