Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 2 votes

Alien photos that make you go HHHMMM .......

alien photo

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#1    mfrmboy

mfrmboy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

• Beam Moo Up!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

What photos of aliens make you think they could be real ?

A few that I had to take a second look at -
Does anyone know anything about these ?Attached File  dead_alien_picture_6.jpg   26.02K   221 downloadsAttached File  dead_alien_picture_10.jpg   15.98K   241 downloadsAttached File  dead_alien_picture_11.jpg   26.81K   245 downloadsAttached File  dead_alien_picture_12.jpg   38.67K   212 downloads

Edited by mfrmboy, 14 November 2012 - 02:27 PM.

One man's TOOL is another man's TOY ! :tu:

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,771 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

Yeah they are all fakes

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,300 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:39 PM

The new Richard Nixon got there before I did! lol

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,300 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

In photo 4, if you look really really carefully with a microscope, you can see the virgin Mary.....somewhere.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#5    Welsh Shaun

Welsh Shaun

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,962 posts

• If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts.

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

I remember that movie :w00t:

Posted Image

#6    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,246 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 14 November 2012 - 02:28 PM, said:

Yeah they are all fakes

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 November 2012 - 02:39 PM, said:

The new Richard Nixon got there before I did! lol

Why do you both say that? I have absolutely no idea, just looking at those photos whether they are real or not. These days, with model-making for films etc being so lifelike, even if a real alien was captured no one would believe it :lol: !

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

#7    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,300 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 14 November 2012 - 03:03 PM, said:

Why do you both say that? I have absolutely no idea, just looking at those photos whether they are real or not. These days, with model-making for films etc being so lifelike, even if a real alien was captured no one would believe it :lol: !
But those photos where not taken yesterday, they were taken before we had the equipment to make them look really real. In those days it would seem quite a remarkable feat to create something like them, hence the followers, but today we know better, hence they are fake.
Anyway, anything related to aliens which appear on youtube before it appears on the news is generally a fake.

Edited by freetoroam, 14 November 2012 - 03:11 PM.

#8    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,246 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 November 2012 - 03:10 PM, said:

But those photos where not taken yesterday, they were taken before we had the equipment to make them look really real. In those days it would seem quite a remarkable feat to create something like them, hence the followers, but today we know better, hence they are fake.
Anyway, anything related to aliens which appear on youtube before it appears on the news is generally a fake.
I have to say, you haven't convinced me ....

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

#9    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,300 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:24 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 14 November 2012 - 03:14 PM, said:

I have to say, you haven't convinced me ....
Convinced you of what? that the photos are real or fake or that the virgin mary is hidden somewhere in photo 4?

#10    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,594 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

they're real...

Attached Files

• Attached File  l.jpg   16.28K   22 downloads

#11    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,574 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 November 2012 - 03:10 PM, said:

So what dates were they taken?

#12    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,300 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

mcrom901, you are cheating, that was not in original line up, you can`t just add photos willy nilly.
Cute little monkey though...and I am convinced that one is real.

#13    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#14    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,246 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 November 2012 - 03:24 PM, said:

Convinced you of what? that the photos are real or fake or that the virgin mary is hidden somewhere in photo 4?
You haven't convinced me that they are fake. I really don't see how you could be so sure just from looking at the photos.

View Postmcrom901, on 14 November 2012 - 03:26 PM, said:

they're real...
I see it!! I see the Virgin Mary in that one! ;)

#15    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,300 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 14 November 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

So what dates were they taken?
1947................trowbridgeplanetearth.com/ALI/ROS/Autops.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users