Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bat-like Creature on the road

gs301

Five days ago I was driving on a country road and saw a jet or something flew ahead low over the forest. And soon a creature 2.5-3 meters tall appeared in the woods near the road.

The creature was dark gray and looked like a half-human half-bat. It has huge red eyes and wings and looked right on the cars. I got really scared and flew away from that place.

And after that encounter I see a weird dreams about armoured giants roaming on Earth. Can anyone say what was it and who was this flying creature? Was it mothman or something else? Are my dreams connected with that sighting?

• Like 1

Has Mothman, or any crypto / mythical creature ever been proven to exist? .....Other then stories like this? .......No.

If you are telling the truth ( doubting it myself ) you have mistaken a Owl for a monster......Then you had " weird dreams " because that scared you and it is on your mind.

• Like 2

Has Mothman, or any crypto / mythical creature ever been proven to exist? .....Other then stories like this? .......No.

If you are telling the truth ( doubting it myself ) you have mistaken a Owl for a monster......Then you had " weird dreams " because that scared you and it is on your mind.

If one were shown to exist, then they wouldn't be cryptids... which means that one can't prove the existence of a cryptid.

But beyond that, there are some obvious explanations that can be offered here : The most obvious is the one that has been suggested for the Mothman - owls. Human beings have this tendency to see what their imaginations tell us we are seeing - so if a larger than average owl pops out and then flies off, you might remember seeing a gray humanoid with bat wings. After all, owls feathers can look somewhat grey in the dark when illuminated by a car's lights. And their eyes can glow when they catch that light...

How big can owls get though I wonder

You can search youtube for the TV show, I believe " monsterquest " with Mothman....

They do a few things with Owls ( Owls eyes reflect red ).

They also gather a wide range group of people, drive them down some roads where " cut outs " of a bat human figure ( Owl looking also ) with red eyes are placed in different areas.All of them are different sizes, and all are set in different ranges from the road, and in different settings.

The 2 foot cut out was mainly seen by people as " 6 to 7 " feet after all was tallied up. Not one person came close to guessing the size of all of them,

Point being, when seeing something, ( especially a strange thing ) the size will be exagerated big time, not on purpose, it is just how our brains work when not recognising something clearly.

• Like 3

I doubt it was an owl because I sure it had a snout and big owls just don't exist in this region. Could it be a masked man?

I'm very poor on drawing but it looked like something like that

post-133441-12037_thumb.jpg

Edited by gs301
  • Like 1

I doubt it was an owl because I sure it had a snout and big owls just don't exist in this region. Could it be a masked man?

Well, it couldn't be a 6 foot creature that is bipedal and has bat wings.....

Where did you " see " this?.....State, and area, time, and lighting.

Edited by Sakari

Russia, Ural mountains small road in the forest. It was around 3 pm, but with a trees on a both sides oh the road, can't say it was very bright.

Well, I do not know the wildlife in Russia.....

I'd love to nkow what it was.....I'm keeping an open mind on this until I've heard more theories.

Don't open it up so much your brains fall out......

it was either :

A known animal he miss identified.

A hoax

A story for attention

A illusion / hallucination

I am very confident in saying it was not a mothman, vampire, flying hyrax, dogman, or batboy.

• Like 2

Five days ago I was driving on a country road and saw a jet or something flew ahead low over the forest. And soon a creature 2.5-3 meters tall appeared in the woods near the road.

The creature was dark gray and looked like a half-human half-bat. It has huge red eyes and wings and looked right on the cars. I got really scared and flew away from that place.

And after that encounter I see a weird dreams about armoured giants roaming on Earth. Can anyone say what was it and who was this flying creature? Was it mothman or something else? Are my dreams connected with that sighting?

Thank you for sharing your experience. I think you saw a lizard-bird with rib-cage wing extensions. Best to forget about it and think yourself lucky to have witnessed the real creature behind the UFO phenomenon.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I think you saw a lizard-bird with rib-cage wing extensions. Best to forget about it and think yourself lucky to have witnessed the real creature behind the UFO phenomenon.

*facepalm*

Sorry, I don't believe you and I think you are just making up a story to troll the boards.

I shouldn't worry, it looks very happy and friendly.

Well, you also have to remember - human perception is based as much on what the mind thinks it's seeing as on what is actually there. So when presented with something that is scary and startling, the brain perceives it as bigger than it actually is...

Alright who told Batman he could leave the US????

Looks like it likes vacations abroad. I read articles about "flying humanoid from Pidan mount" but it half-country to the east. So I still don't know what it really was.

And my dreams still showing me whose giant humanoids, it’s strange but they're doesn’t look like bat-monster but armor-clad and 5-6 meters tall and may be higher. In one dream they're built Pyramids around the world, in others they fought in different places like cities, wilderness and mountains. And some of those giants imprisoned other giants into different places and guided humanity. And they are so strong, they could rip apart a car or train… It's really weird these dreams don’t stop.

No. It's clearly some hyrax-glowbird hybrid.

• Like 1