Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

This covers it all!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    dalia

dalia

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 365 posts

• Purrrrr-fect Mystery

Posted 09 February 2002 - 07:11 PM

I think this site covers most if not all the conspiracies directly or by association.

Magikman, have fun!

www.2012.com.au/unlimited.html

I hope this link works. I'm not sure how to insert this properly.

Dalia

Purrr-fectly happy

#2    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 09 February 2002 - 07:33 PM

Someone else provided a link to that web site. Very interesting point of view. I think we were discussing the end of the world.

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#3    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 10 February 2002 - 01:32 AM

Dalia,

For the link to work, just insert the url address between the tag brackets, and it will show up like this;

www.2012.com.au/unlimited.html

Homer was right, Mr. X provided a link to that site in this thread;

Click Here

Unfortunately, neither link works any longer. Perhaps their end came much sooner than what they believed? Speaking of disappearances, whatever became of Mr. X. Has he fallen victim to the dreaded Anti-Christ?  :-/

Magikman

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#4    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 13 February 2002 - 12:58 AM

Dalia,

The website is functional again.

YOWWWZA

I can feel myself undergoing the 'cosmic' change already.  :P

image :o

Magikman  :D

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#5    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 20 February 2002 - 09:31 AM

Intersting, you can almost see a face towards the end of your 'cosmic change'.  or perhaps that's just me, and my, now 53 hour day that seems to have no end to it...  Perhaps I'll just find myself here two days from now after I had fallen violently asleep onto of my painful keyboard.

Farv Michael Larion

(Isn't it interesting over everything else how it's so easy to start complaining about something other than the original idea that you were going to converse about for a while...)

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users