Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Crowsnest Past Investigation

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

• "Some men just want to see the world burn" Alfred

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:43 PM

Has anyone investigated the Frank Slide area? For those that dont know its in Southwestern Alberta Canada. An entire mountain came down on a mining town. The town is burried under lots of rock however you do have accesss to the entire area. I look at it from my window everyday wondering and everyone around here has ghost stories, i havent heard much about the slide area, but the whole area has tons of mining history and old buildings going back to the late 1800's. Theres even a washed out graveyard. I just moved here so I dont know enough people to know if the is a society investigating the area.

#2    Ayvah

Ayvah

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

Hi There,

Yes, I have passed by FrankSlide many times as I live in Lethbridge and we camp in The Pass quite frequently.  I haven't heard any stories about it other than Alberta Frank being found on top the rocks but if you google 'frank slide ghost stories', you will get a TON of results.  Happy hunting.

Behind every man now alive stand 30 ghosts, for that is the ratio by which the dead outnumber the living.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users