Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Chi energy on camera and some awesome orbs...

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:18 AM

Shaolin Punk, on 15 June 2013 - 10:53 AM, said:

I was referring to the people that were making a valid contribution..... Yours wasn't exactly within that parameter.... Good luck finding your proof ;)
Lol c'mon man, can't we be friends?

I don't believe in luck :w00t:

Posted Image

#17    Shaolin Punk

Shaolin Punk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:20 AM

Timonthy, on 15 June 2013 - 11:18 AM, said:

Lol c'mon man, can't we be friends?

I don't believe in luck :w00t:

Ha ha okay then :) sorry I guess this forum gets me on the defensive... Lol

#18    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,962 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:49 AM

Posted Image

hehehehe ... but seriously ... 'Chi' or 'Qi' is serious business ... not business ... but serious stuff ...

Why study Qigong?
Qigong has four major areas of application:
  • Healing Qigong (Yi Gong). Healing Qigong (sometimes translated "Medical Qigong") is the preventive and self-healing aspect of Chinese medicine. We are all exposed to stress. Qigong teaches us how to control our reactions to stress so that life events do not cause such symptoms as high blood pressure, frustration, or anxiety. Healthy people practice qigong to become super-healthy. Healers use qigong to prevent "healer burn-out" and to maintain a positive presence.
  • External Qi Healing (Wai Qi Zhi Liao). Qigong includes a sophisticated system of health assessment and non-contact treatment called External Qi Healing (EQH). The healer learns to tap into a well of healing energy in nature and "funnel" it through his or her body. Unlike some purely intuitive systems, EQH includes exercises that increase sensitivity to energy fields and efficacy of treatment. The more you practice External Qi Healing exercises and meditations, the more effective your healing treatment. External Qi Healing techniques may be used as a stand alone form of wellness treatment or may be combined with massage, acupuncture, Therapeutic Touch, osteopathy, or any other form of body-work. Because treatment is generally performed at a distance from the body, EQH does not violate psychotherapists' professional ethics (which do not allow touching the patient) and is thus an ideal adjunct to body-centered psychotherapy.
  • Sports Qigong (Wu Gong). In sports and martial arts, qigong is the key to strength, stamina, coordination, speed, flexibility, balance, and resistance to injury. Qigong exercises can improve performance in any sport, improving the golf drive, tackling ability in football, accuracy in tennis, and stamina in swimming.
  • Spiritual Qigong (Fo Gong, Tao Gong). As a spiritual discipline, qigong leads to self-awareness, tranquillity, and harmony with nature. The spiritual aspect of qigong evolved from Taoism and Buddhism.

link

Qigong practices can be classified as martial, medical, or spiritual. All styles have three things in common: they all involve a posture, (whether moving or stationary), breathing techniques, and mental focus. Some practices increase the Qi; others circulate it, use it to cleanse and heal the body, store it, or emit Qi to help heal others. Practices vary from the soft internal styles such as Tai Chi; to the external, vigorous styles such as Kung Fu. However, the slow gentle movements of most Qigong forms can be easily adapted, even for the physically challenged and can be practiced by all age groups.

link

I have seen the old masters do their stuff ... and its a shame that there are the con artists out there making the buns but that don't detract from the fact ... yes fact that Qigong is an old practice and highly respected essence of the Asian / Oriental way of life ....

https://www.youtube....h?v=F6RQEDVFAgA

and

https://www.youtube....h?v=PU7qAtFFXxY

and much more on youtube // go search "shao lin qigong demonstration"

have fun :tu:

~

Edited by third_eye, 15 June 2013 - 11:50 AM.

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#19    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:16 PM

A very flimsy piece of paper on a very thin pole thing, will it fall...more than likely, can he make it look as if he made it drop...not likely! All he had to do was turn on the video and wait a bit, the inevitable was going to happen.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#20    _Only

_Only

• 6,634 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:00 PM

Sir Wearer of Hats, on 15 June 2013 - 05:59 AM, said:

yes you're right - wanting proof, irrefutable proof, is lame.

I'm glad you agree. David Copperfield doesn't make his money by handing out peer reviewed print outs of the methods used for his routines.

"That was a great trick and all, but we want irrefutable proof!!"

:rolleyes:

Something tells me you would be one of those few saying the above quote, though. Some people just get their jollies that way. Not most, but some. Most like a healthy degree of wonder in their life.

Edited by _Only, 15 June 2013 - 02:01 PM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#21    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,797 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:39 PM

_Only, on 15 June 2013 - 02:00 PM, said:

I'm glad you agree. David Copperfield doesn't make his money by handing out peer reviewed print outs of the methods used for his routines.

Something tells me you would be one of those few saying the above quote, though. Some people just get their jollies that way. Not most, but some. Most like a healthy degree of wonder in their life.

I like to see the man behind the curtain rather then be distracted by the big floating head.
I find wonder in the amazing things we know about the world. About the things we can see and experience and understand. That's where my wonder is. My imagination is preserved for entertainment.

I want to know how it works, I want to know if I can do it, and I certainly don't want to buy flim-flam. I may be an arrogant man, but I don't like being lied to.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#22    Shaolin Punk

Shaolin Punk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:53 AM

Sir Wearer of Hats, on 15 June 2013 - 10:39 PM, said:

I like to see the man behind the curtain rather then be distracted by the big floating head.
I find wonder in the amazing things we know about the world. About the things we can see and experience and understand. That's where my wonder is. My imagination is preserved for entertainment.

I want to know how it works, I want to know if I can do it, and I certainly don't want to buy flim-flam. I may be an arrogant man, but I don't like being lied to.

I agree 100% - Any illusionist is just that, an illusionist - if they are making a big mystery out of it then they are denying you of a level of your sovereignty!

Energy work just takes time and patience to build it to a high degree.... And the results can be magical! :)

#23    mystic_mind

mystic_mind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:54 PM

In this last video he looks like he's puffing his cheeks quite a bit. Maybe subconsciously blowing at it if he's not doing it on purpose. Can chi go thru other substances besides air? How about putting up a screen or pane of glass in front of the object? Or is chi vulnerable to that sort of "earthly" resistance.

Still can't say what those flying specks of light are. I know digital cameras are bad for picking up particles of dust and illuminating them to look like orbs sometimes. Maybe digital video cameras have that flaw as well.

#24    Shaolin Punk

Shaolin Punk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

mystic_mind, on 16 June 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

In this last video he looks like he's puffing his cheeks quite a bit. Maybe subconsciously blowing at it if he's not doing it on purpose. Can chi go thru other substances besides air? How about putting up a screen or pane of glass in front of the object? Or is chi vulnerable to that sort of "earthly" resistance.

Still can't say what those flying specks of light are. I know digital cameras are bad for picking up particles of dust and illuminating them to look like orbs sometimes. Maybe digital video cameras have that flaw as well.

Lol it's me in the video, yeah my cheeks do puff out as I'm holding my breath at these points as to not blow at the wheel, in chi work your breath is very important, but I've been using the wheel for nearly four years now and where possible I either breath slowly through my nose, point my head away and breathe, or just try and hold my breath until the end!

You asked some good questions - you can do it with a partition between yourself an th object, your chi will be blocked by most barriers like wood, glass and plastic, but if you are legit you can get around that using a few sort of 'curveballs' or even using a technique some called bi-location of energy(where you 'tell' your energy to appear). If th wheel is enclosed then it is very difficult to penetrate so you have to use th bi-lo. I hope that helps :)

As for th light anomalies you should see the video I just recorded.... It's weird that I can only get them on my google nexus one phone.... Lol if you want to see them just asay and I'll upload it...

#25    mystic_mind

mystic_mind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:26 AM

Yes show us this new light anomoly vid! They are always interesting to look at. It's a neat feeling wondering if what we are seeing is real while desperately trying to find a scientific explanation for it :P. Is nexus a higher-end type of phone? Maybe it's prone to static or interference compared to the others.

#26    Shaolin Punk

Shaolin Punk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

mystic_mind, on 17 June 2013 - 03:26 AM, said:

Yes show us this new light anomoly vid! They are always interesting to look at. It's a neat feeling wondering if what we are seeing is real while desperately trying to find a scientific explanation for it :P. Is nexus a higher-end type of phone? Maybe it's prone to static or interference compared to the others.

It's really odd that only the nexus can do it - when it came out in 2010 it was a $5-600 superphone, maybe some components are different, I tried it alongside my ipad and the results were very different!

When you build your internal energy the orbs get a lot more prevelant...

Pay close attention at the end as at first there are just so many it seems like dust etc, but then, well.... See for yourself.... I don't do Hollywood fx! Lol

Edited by Shaolin Punk, 17 June 2013 - 09:29 AM.

#27    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:49 AM

_Only, on 15 June 2013 - 02:00 PM, said:

Yes, and some people will blindly believe anything.
"OMG, an orb!  It has to be a ghost!"

And when confronted with firm evidence to the contrary, they stick their head in the sand.  Its actually kind of sad and pathetic how badly some people want to believe in bizarre things.  I try to keep an open mind.  Many (either skeptic or believer) do not.

Edited by phantasia, 17 June 2013 - 09:54 AM.

The truth need never fear ridicule.  ~ Sir Wearer of Hats

Psychosocial hypothesis in Ufology : http://en.wikipedia....cial_hypothesis

#28    mystic_mind

mystic_mind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:26 PM

....Posted Image

Hard to say what those flying things are. Do you have your windows open? Maybe moths are attracted to the glowing lights in your room lol.

#29    Shaolin Punk

Shaolin Punk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:46 PM

mystic_mind, on 17 June 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

....Posted Image

Hard to say what those flying things are. Do you have your windows open? Maybe moths are attracted to the glowing lights in your room lol.

Ha ha if we had moths like that in the uk I would be sleeping with a net around me! The light anomalies are just another part of the fun for me, I'm sure it is frustrating with the sheer amount of charlatans claiming abilities and paranormal/supernatural etc to discern which are legit and which aren't!

I feel I have a great collection of footage, but I am also aware of the problems with trying to prove stuff etc. if I set up the partition experiment then I shall post it up here, gonna be a hectic couple of weeks for me but I'll try n remember to get round to it as I am intrigued to see if i can nail it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users