Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Possible Demonic Haunting, Need Urgent Help

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#16    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:58 AM

View PostSakari, on 20 September 2012 - 05:06 AM, said:

Alan,

First clue someone is making something up for attention :

They get defensive and rude when questioned, or offered a explanation other then " paranormal ".....

Sorry, my opinion has been substantiated.

Quite frankly ,I think some of these are being made up to drag me into it,just to see what I say .
I don't like to not give someone the benefit of the doubt though .
It is getting tiresome however .....

Miss me?

#17    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,564 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:01 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 20 September 2012 - 06:58 AM, said:

Quite frankly ,I think some of these are being made up to drag me into it,just to see what I say .
I don't like to not give someone the benefit of the doubt though .
It is getting tiresome however .....

I doubt it is to see what you say, it is for attention. It also may be to see what people that believe in these things say, so you may be right there.

It is very tiresome, I agree.....What is tiresome is that whether we believe in these things or we do not, people on both sides do like to help the person one way or another with suggestions, and possible answers......This is where bot " believers " and " skeptics " need to both look close at the OP's stories, and first establish if they are sincere, and have a real issue to discuss. We all need to weed out crap posts.....Try to anyway.

It is a waste of time to both sides when people make things up.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#18    Alkitbi

Alkitbi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:02 PM

Hello Alan,

I’m not sure if you will accept a solution for your friend house haunting from Arabia or not but, it seems the house has a (residents) from what we call them a jinn. A being unseen to human and living among us since the start of humanity and some say they are older than humans in rooming the earth

Now, these beings hate specific things and cannot continue to stay in a place , where God is worshiped for example. other thing like the cleanness of the house and people expels them.
I’m Muslim myself and i heard stories about the jinn and you can see for example this YouTube link /watch?v=Nyv-GF1Vk0k (skip to 1:34 for fun ) of jinn exorcism

Now for a solution for the problem of this house which might work or (not) is to play through a pc speaker or any audio device in a good volume this exactly (Quran verses) named Albaqarah on this link

Or search for it Google: Holy Quran - Albaqarah for a week and more if needed (loop) in any time even if they leave the house

I know that most of the people here are Christians and might not accept this, but we warship the same GOD and we seek pace

Mind my English

#19    Alkitbi

Alkitbi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:20 PM

Alan

I felt i need to explain more to what this Quran Verses will do to those jinn, as we Muslims believe it will expels them from the house as it draw Angels to the house . At that point it impossible for the jinn to stay further more in the present of Angles :yes:  

#20    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,564 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:17 PM

Ahhhhh...Th Jihn again...

Someone just shared with me how to summon one, and it does not work.

Claiming it is one certain religions demon cracks me up. No one can even prove what religion is the right one ( if any ), and people are killing each other over a couple of them, and now we can say what spirit it is?

You do not have a demon, or a ghost....

Edited by Sakari, 20 September 2012 - 11:22 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#21    Alkitbi

Alkitbi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:45 PM

View PostSakari, on 20 September 2012 - 11:17 PM, said:

Ahhhhh...Th Jihn again...

Someone just shared with me how to summon one, and it does not work.

Claiming it is one certain religions demon cracks me up. No one can even prove what religion is the right one ( if any ), and people are killing each other over a couple of them, and now we can say what spirit it is?

You do not have a demon, or a ghost....

Summon the jinn is a bad idea :no:  and who do carry it, is basically selling his soul to Satan, and again I think you don’t believe in his existence

These creatures hate humans to the bones :no:

#22    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,564 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:50 PM

View PostAlkitbi, on 20 September 2012 - 11:45 PM, said:

Summon the jinn is a bad idea :no:  and who do carry it, is basically selling his soul to Satan, and again I think you don’t believe in his existence

These creatures hate humans to the bones :no:

You think I don't?....I just said previously I do not.

They are a fear of God tactic, made up......If you don't want to fear them, or even fear they exist at all, don't believe in them.

I used to be scared of things being under my bed, when I realised nothing was there I no longer feared that......Why did I think things were under my bed?

Stories, television, and other things put into my head......Things that have nothing at all to show they exist other then people telling me they do.And actually, more things proving they do not exist, such as no evidence at all.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#23    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,564 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:56 PM

View PostAlkitbi, on 20 September 2012 - 10:02 PM, said:

Hello Alan,

I’m not sure if you will accept a solution for your friend house haunting from Arabia or not but, it seems the house has a (residents) from what we call them a jinn. A being unseen to human and living among us since the start of humanity and some say they are older than humans in rooming the earth

Now, these beings hate specific things and cannot continue to stay in a place , where God is worshiped for example. other thing like the cleanness of the house and people expels them.
I’m Muslim myself and i heard stories about the jinn and you can see for example this YouTube link /watch?v=Nyv-GF1Vk0k (skip to 1:34 for fun ) of jinn exorcism

Now for a solution for the problem of this house which might work or (not) is to play through a pc speaker or any audio device in a good volume this exactly (Quran verses) named Albaqarah on this link

Or search for it Google: Holy Quran - Albaqarah for a week and more if needed (loop) in any time even if they leave the house

I know that most of the people here are Christians and might not accept this, but we warship the same GOD and we seek pace

Mind my English

Don't know about the OP, but if I played this in my house, if the wife did not shoot me first, the neighbors would......

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#24    Alkitbi

Alkitbi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:13 AM

View PostSakari, on 20 September 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

You think I don't?....I just said previously I do not.

They are a fear of God tactic, made up......If you don't want to fear them, or even fear they exist at all, don't believe in them.

I used to be scared of things being under my bed, when I realised nothing was there I no longer feared that......Why did I think things were under my bed?

Stories, television, and other things put into my head......Things that have nothing at all to show they exist other then people telling me they do.And actually, more things proving they do not exist, such as no evidence at all.

I believe you are an Atheist

I do not think we have a common ground to start with. As your (way) of life through everything we, who believe in a creator of every things out of the window.

And again atheism stops short of explaining supernatural phenomenons

#25    Alkitbi

Alkitbi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:16 AM

View PostSakari, on 20 September 2012 - 11:56 PM, said:

Don't know about the OP, but if I played this in my house, if the wife did not shoot me first, the neighbors would......

:lol:

#26    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,564 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:16 AM

View PostAlkitbi, on 21 September 2012 - 12:13 AM, said:

And again atheism stops short of explaining supernatural phenomenons

Try me :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#27    Alkitbi

Alkitbi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:26 AM

View PostSakari, on 21 September 2012 - 12:16 AM, said:

Try me :)

Search this in YouTube (Dynamo walking on water) and till me what you think
and please do not tell me it’s a trick , and there were so many witnesses

#28    Alkitbi

Alkitbi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:36 AM

The water current in river Thames is strong enough to wash away any hidden rigs it might installed under.

This is one of many things he does consider to many to be super naturals.

I can spot these people and many of ordinary Muslims will till you, the guy is way over his head of black magic

#29    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,564 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:38 AM

View PostAlkitbi, on 21 September 2012 - 12:26 AM, said:

Search this in YouTube (Dynamo walking on water) and till me what you think
and please do not tell me it’s a trick , and there were so many witnesses

It is called a illusion.....Ever heard of Chris Angel?......That guy is stealing his stuff......

I can't believe you are using that as a example of " supernatural powers "........Illusionist man...

1. Philosophy An adherent of the doctrine of illusionism.
2. An artist whose work is marked by illusionism.
3. A magician or ventriloquist.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#30    Alkitbi

Alkitbi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:09 AM

View PostSakari, on 21 September 2012 - 12:38 AM, said:

It is called a illusion.....Ever heard of Chris Angel?......That guy is stealing his stuff......

I can't believe you are using that as a example of " supernatural powers "........Illusionist man...

1. Philosophy An adherent of the doctrine of illusionism.
2. An artist whose work is marked by illusionism.
3. A magician or ventriloquist.

illusion ????

If i walk in desert and i saw a mirage and i think its water that’s an illusion and explainable by scince, but if i walk on water and fly in the air (without strings) like chris Angel does or walk through glass like Dynamo does that’s not a illusion.

I believe that some people have speedy hand, that can do simple (magic) things, but what these do are beyond natural.

Its 5 Am in my part of the world and we will continue this with later :tu:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users