Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Extend fed-health plan to all Americans

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,615 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

Washington Post said:

A top Republican has proposed legislation that would allow all Americans to enroll in the health plan used by federal employees and members of Congress.

House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), who introduced the bill, said the measure would address some of the nation’s key healthcare challenges.

“This is a free-market approach to healthcare with government playing the very limited role of helping small businesses and individuals come together to get a better price for healthcare — much like larger businesses can already negotiate on their own,” Issa said in a statement Thursday.

Read more

I only have one question to hizzonner: Given that this fed-worker plan exists since 1960 (or more than 50 years), why did it take Obamacare to make this proposal?

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#2    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,098 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

than ask him directly

http://issa.house.go...tact/contact-me

RESIDENT TROLL.

#3    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,047 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

View Postquestionmark, on 25 October 2013 - 04:58 PM, said:

I only have one question to hizzonner: Given that this fed-worker plan exists since 1960 (or more than 50 years), why did it take Obamacare to make this proposal?

racism.

but really the government healthplan most likely does not need a special law in order to compete in the free-market insurance exchanges.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users