Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange Alien and UFO theory?

Ok, I was told today that there was an article in Popular Science or Popular Mechanics about the Nazi's having/working on nuclear reactor powered spaceships. Also I was told that it's been proven that people who stay in space more then 6 months start to show traits similar to greys, i.e. the bigger eyes, lack of hair etc. Anyone else heard of this stuff or have I heard a bunch o' bull? alien.gif

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burgundy Johnson

• STIX

• Ozmeister

• RulerOfSquirrels

Edit; removed redundant quote

If you work in a zero gravity environment longer than 6 months several changes occur in the body.

1. Your bones slightly decalcify.

2. Your muscles slightly atrophy.

3. Your heart makes slightly less effort with each pump. In some this causes edema.(swelling)

4. There is a certain amount of sexual dysfunction in males.

5. Amenorrhea in some females.

6. Some minor visual disturbances.

I have not heard of any alopecia.(hair loss)

Edited by Magikman

Just my opinion which don't matter much, but it sounds like a bunch of bull to me. thumbsup.gif

The only article I can recall in Popular Science or Mechanics was one that came out a few months back concerning the FEMA response to a UFO incident. I can't recall any mention of Nazi's.

As far as strange traits, we just had a bunch of guys who had spent a year in space come back to Earth, and while they were a little out of shape, they certainly didn't look like aliens.

I dont think that a change in environment would make you look like a little grey alien.

• 3 weeks later...

I doubt it would drastically change anyone's appearance, but the lack of gravity does make people slightly taller and their muscles less dense, and maybe it could do something to the pressure on your eyes, but I still don't believe it.

Frankly, I couldn't care if spending time in zero G turned me into a green spotted sausage blink.giftongue.gif . I would love to spend some time in zero G. The relief I would feel from not having to put up with a constantly aching back and neck would be a blessing grin2.gif

actually,k i havent read the article but a book im reading right now has some information on that. the nazi's were supposed to have a thing called a V-2 which was a saucer shaped airplane. they were supposed to be built in antarctica but supposedly himmler sold the design to the americas to get out alive, as there has been multiple sightings of saucer shaped things in canada. grin2.gif thers a lot more but i dont feel like writing. either way, you are right, the nazi's were supposed to have saucers, but not alien ones, just ones they developed. oh and they didnt keep them cause they were declared impractical. hope i could help

oh myt bad i got a little off there...i hope by spaceships you meant flying saucers not like rockets into space kinda thing.

I'm not sure if they did an article on it, but there definitely are articles (with photos) on the 'net about Nazi saucers.