Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An abduction experience

Dr. Mirdad

I always wanted to share this story on this site but I've been hesitant to do so. I myself don't believe this experience to be a dream because of the event that occurred after. Here it goes..

On October 21st I got into an accident with a semi trailer dump truck which was fully loaded. I was going about 40 miles with my work van full of pipes in the back. When I took my eyes of the wheel for one second to look at the water under the bridge I was crossing and I thought how crazy would it be if i got into an accident and crashed in there water. I soon as I looked back on the road with in 40 feet of me was the truck stopped on the bridge. I slammed on the brakes but it was to late and I went straight into the back of the truck and my van was totaled. The only thing that saved my life was my seat belt and the metal cage separating me from the pipes in the back. At the scene of the accident I felt fine, with no serious pain other than minor discomfort in my knees. So I went home thinking I would be fine.

On October 22nd I started to feel some pain around lower base of my head and some pain in my spine, again since it wasnt minor. I thought nothing of it and went about my business

On October 23rd the pain started to become more severe. I really started to feel it in my spine. As if I was beaten with a bat or something. The base of my head wasnt feeling any better. I went and got some prescriptions hoping it would help and it gave some relief.

On the 24th I was in extreme pain. I mean extreme. My family begged me to go to the hospital and I refused and refused. (I cant stand hospitals. I just hate being there going there. I will only go to the hospital unless I'm so sick I feel I'm on my death bed, even then I'm stubborn still.) I told my Fam If i felt worst the next day I would go. I couldnt really walk or move because I was in pain.

Now this is where the story becomes subjective to belief.

That night before I went to bed. I meditated on sending a message to the beings we have termed the "Greys". I sent a message stating that I would allow them to take any genetic sampling they needed. I would allow them to do any experiment they need for genes. I stated that I did not care whether the were "benevolent or malevolent" beings. I just wanted them to heal the physical pain that I was going through at that moment. I had only one condition though, the condition was that I would like to be conscious during certain moment of the experience and I demand to see at least one of the beings. That was the only condition. I had to be conscious and see them, for any genetics or what ever the would need from my body in that manner. I meditated on this for about an hour before going to bed.

-In the middle of the night I woke up and I felt the symptoms of sleep paralysis. Only able to move my eyes. Then my ears begin to ring extremely loud and I knew they where getting closer. (I blacked out)

- I regained some form of consciousness and seen that I was ascending and approaching a big ship in outer space. As I got closer to the big ship I could see the stars in the background. (I blacked out.)

- I woke up and I was lying on my back, paralyzed from head to toe only being able move my eyes around. I examined the area as far as my eyes could see. What I saw was that I appeared to be in room which had very dim lighting. The lights appeared to be at the floor of the wall. A dark gold glow to it. The walls were a dark grey color. The room seemed to have nothing in it as far as my eyes could see. Then I looked to my right and I saw a glass tube against the wall. In the tube was a grey, it appeared to be without consciousness not dead. It wasn't the typical grey which many people have given descriptions of. Its color was tan and it seemed to be really old. It had wrinkles on the face and its body. It was in a standing posture. Against the wall. As I was staring as this thing, I felt the presence of something else at my side and when I looked further to the right I seen another grey which appeared to be of the same type as the one on the wall. It was tan. It seemed to be really old because of the pronounced wrinkles on its face. The eyes where the typical almond eyes, but they seem to droop instead of pointing upwards. No nose and a very small mouth, very thin lips. It wasnt muscular at all. I have no reference for height because It appeared that I was lying down. But it didnt seem tall to me. I starred at this being for a few moments as it starred back at me. The energy I got from it was like it was a very serious individual. Here to perform a task and not interact on a social level. It was void of what I call human emotions. (I blacked out again)

- I regained conciousness. At this point I dont know If I was on ship heading back to the planet or if i was just sitting out there in space. I seen the big ship that I was previously approaching, but now it on the lower right of me and before I could see the planet in the distance. I could see it slowly spinning. Then I saw the stars behind and what appeared to be around the planet. There was stars every where. Shining and twinkling. Beyond beautiful. I was in this position a few moments and I marveled to myself about what I was seeing. I felt peaceful. Then... (I blacked out again)

On the 25th of October I wake and I feel great. I mean great!! Better than I felt prior to the accident. I was astonished that the pain was gone. Then I remembered what happened that night as I laid in my bed. The memories and images seemed to be burnt in my memory. I laid there wondering whether it was just a vivid dream or if it was real. But one thing I knew was the pain was gone. I was in extreme physical pain only about 8 hours ago and now I felt fabulous. I had no explanations when my family asked me what I happened. They saw the pain I was in just the night before and now I'm moving out and about in a matter of 8 hours. They where just as stunned. I wanted to tell the about the experience but since my parent are Jehovahs witnesses I prefered to keep quite and I told them I prayed for healing before I went to bed and I woke up fine. I told my friends what really happened and they just shook there head and we never talked about it again.

This experience has always been on my mind. Since I got no one to talk to about it, I thought I share it with the members of the UM to see what ya think about it. I cant say if its a dream or if it was real. In my heart I know it really happened. How could have I been healed in a matter of hours? It doesnt make sense... but it happened, so what can I do other than share the experience.

(Why did I ask the "greys" to heal me instead of going to the doctors one might ask? If they are real... Reason- 1. I have heard and read that they have the capability and technological means to heal any disease or physical extremity. Which many abductee's claim. 2. I know I have had contact with these beings before because these triangular marks that started to appear on my face as well as scoop marks.(picture provided) and other experiences I have had. 3. I have had multiple sighting on my own and multiple sightings with my friends and family members. 4. I have always used meditation prior to my sighting in order to initiate contact. How it works is beyond me.. But meditation has proven to be an effective method or tool for me in order to get they're attention. 5. Healing from Ets is known to be free of charge whilst the Hospital charges are just outrages nowadays and I wasnt too intrigued on spending that type of money. 6. I wanted to experiment to see if it was true, that this type of things are possible.)

Original image of the triangular marks under my eyes ( noticed it in a picture I was taking)

gallery_100283_33_248545.jpg

I tweeked the scale a bit to show them better

gallery_100283_33_222508.jpg

So whats your opinion, Im just a crazy old Joe who see's ufos or Is it just another unexplained mystery?

• Like 4

2. I know I have had contact with these beings before because these triangular marks that started to appear on my face as well as scoop marks.(picture provided) and other experiences I have had. 3. I have had multiple sighting on my own and multiple sightings with my friends and family members.

Tell us about the sightings and other experiences.

I cant relate but I feel like what you experienced was real to you and also important so I clicked like for that. I hope that everything is going well for you now also... :)

• Like 1

:tu: I dont think your crazy, you sound very sane. I would never have thought to try and call The Greys, because in most things Iv read about them they seem to be malevolent.
  • Like 1

:tu: I dont think your crazy, you sound very sane. I would never have thought to try and call The Greys, because in most things Iv read about them they seem to be malevolent.

Im sorry, :w00t: From what I can tell the Grey seem non-existing.

Tell us about the sightings and other experiences.

-My first sighting happened in the summer of 2008. It was a blue ball of light, the same hue of blue as the man in my icon. I heard it before I saw it. It had a deep pulsating hum to it. When I heard the sound, I looked up and seen the Blue "orb". Stunned, I screamed out look up and in time for me to tell my 2 friends to look up, it ascended up above the tree line and went straight ahead with inexplicable speed. Only one of my friends caught a glimpse of it. ( last year I meet up with my friend again who there with me as we talked about that day we looked up in the sky and seen at about 4 blue orbs similar to the first one we seen.)

-The next day I was at work telling one of my co-workers about the experience and we decided to go smoke a cigarette outside. As we were smoking we was looked up at the sky and then we noticed an object in the sky that was off. It hadn't move since we came out side and it was large as well. As we were looking at it, we could tell it had 9 distinctive ball of lights lighting up around it. They all illuminated one after another right to left and left to right, one by one. We stayed there for about 5 more minutes and it still didn't move. We looked at each other shook our head and went back to work thinking nothing of it.

- I was at six flags with my cousins and we seen a gold orb shoot across the sky with tremendous speed. Left a trail of dust which stayed there from the time of the sighting until we left the park. It glowed a gold color.

- I seen one with my past friend and a few acquaintances on our birthday( we share the same birth date)

- I seen one on a plane before on my way to florida, it was cigared shaped. It was gold. I seen it moving under the plane in the opposite direction I was traveling in.

- The same night in Florida, me and my friend where in his back yard star gazing. Then we seen a object blinking a red light. Then in a few seconds it lit up and shot down behind it was a trail of light which I can only describe as rainbow sparkles. What ever that was going down also had a rainbow hue to it.

- I seen one in front of my house with my cousin danny. We were talking and then we noticed a object which was glowing a bright red. It came from the west and moved east passing above the trees, then stopped above where me and danny where standing. I smiled at my cousin and he started screaming in amazement. Then it moved up and headed towards the south until it was out of sight.

- A few months ago me and danny we're talking in my back yard and then I noticed a silver circular object appear in sky and it just stood there. I pointed it out to danny and we just stared at it for a few minutes then I went back inside and he went home(at this point seeing ufos was nothing new to me hence why I didnt stay until it left.)

- i have taken many pictures of ufos and few videos

- I have taken pictures of scenery and I have had the same unidentifiable object appear in the photos, From 3 different devices.

I have had way more sightings this is just the tip of the iceberg.

As far as abduction experiences go.

- As a child I had an outrages problem with nose bleeds at night. I would go to sleep fine and wake up screaming in a pool of blood on my pillow.This kept happening for years, ever since i could remember and stopped around the time I began junior high.

- These nosebleeds would also occur during the day, anytime and place.

- Since I was a child I had the "sleep paralysis" problem. Almost at least 5 time a week it would happen.

- I remember seeing a grey as a kid, it was tall. it had a grey body suit, the skin was more on the red side.

- I was scared of my night time visitors, despite not remembering or knowing who or what they were.

- People in my house where complaining of being abducted at night , being attacked. They said they were unable to move and where held down by beings. Family member and non family members.

- The experiences stopped for sometime until I hit puberty.

- I asked my mother if she had these experiences, she told me ever since she can remember she been having those night time experiences. Sleep paralysis and beings "attacking" her at night. She said she would scream and kick and my father would never hear her.

- My father told me he had the same problem as a child growing up. Ridiculous amount of nose bleeds, waking up at night screaming in a pool of blood. But he blames it on "demons" lol

- I have these scoop marks which started to appear on my face overnight. Circular, triangular, long straight lines. I have never cut my face before, so I dont know how else they are getting there, not to mention healing overnight

- My mother, my sister, my father, aunts, cousins all have these scoop marks that are appearing out of no where on there faces

- When I hit puberty the experiences started to pick up, I began having nose bleeds again and sleep paralysis more frequent

- When the sleep paralysis occurs. I wake up in the middle of the night stuck, I look by my window and there is a dark figure standing there. Then I black out... I wake up in my bed.. paralyzed still, with the same dark figure in the room with me... then I black out.. wake up paralyzed with nothing in the room other than me... black out for a few seconds and then I wake up and I am able to move again.

- Sometimes when I wake up paralyzed. I dont see anything in the room, But I know theyre coming because the closer they get the louder my ears start to ring then I black out.

- I know when there coming prior to being paralyzed yet, Im still unable to do anything.

- Even my sister say she hear scuffling in my room at night but she is to scared and unable to go see whats happening.

- I swear I've been extracted of semen. Man it is painfulll!!! I have had these fake induced dreams where its seems that I am having sex, but It literally feels like I am being drained. Literally sucking my balls dry. I would wake up screaming with alot pain in my testes.

- I have had these dreams where Im forced to have sex with a female her description is red hair, large eyes, light complexion. ( which doesnt sound like me, thats not a thing you would have to force me to do if you catch my drift) :tu:

- Everytime I wake up from sleep paralysis and I blow my nose, theres blood in the paper.

The list goes on.

So wtf is going on? Im tired of keeping quiet about these experiences because they are reoccurring and have happened to many others.

Thanks for posting the answer to my question, and you know you have to post your pictures and videos now, right?

• Like 1

Thanks for posting the answer to my question, and you know you have to post your pictures and videos now, right?

I have posted before but I will again, I'll will re-post them and also post some new treats a little later on becauase have to step out for a few.

Two things, it's quite possible you suffered a head injury in your accident that you were not aware of and as a result suffered a horrible halucination. I would advise you to head to a doctor and get checked out just in case. However if what you experienced is real then you really just screwed yourself. Calling the greys is a horrible idea no matter how much pain your in, because you have created a doorway into your life that they will continue to exploit, just because they helped out this time means nothing they will be back and it won't be nice. Greys are a type of demon. they exist to torment humanity don't fall into their trap

Two things, it's quite possible you suffered a head injury in your accident that you were not aware of and as a result suffered a horrible halucination. I would advise you to head to a doctor and get checked out just in case. However if what you experienced is real then you really just screwed yourself. Calling the greys is a horrible idea no matter how much pain your in, because you have created a doorway into your life that they will continue to exploit, just because they helped out this time means nothing they will be back and it won't be nice. Greys are a type of demon. they exist to torment humanity don't fall into their trap

I would have ended that post with "head to a doctor and get checked out just in case".

• Like 1

- i have taken many pictures of ufos and few videos

- I have taken pictures of scenery and I have had the same unidentifiable object appear in the photos, From 3 different devices.

Post them..... :whistle:

• Like 1

You speak plenty of sleep paralysis so Im guessing that you have read-up on it. If not here is a good place to start. http://en.wikipedia....Sleep_paralysis

Due to a lack of any substantial physical evidence, most scientists and mental health professionals dismiss the phenomenon as deception, suggestibility (fantasy-proneness, hypnotizability, false-memory syndrome), personality, sleep phenomena, psychopathology, psycho-dynamics and environmental factors.

Also, I think this article is pretty good. http://www.skepdic.com/aliens.html

There are MANY likely explanations to this phenomenon,... and real aliens are on the very bottom of that list, if on it at all. For a very good reason. Forget about ET, use logic and reason and Im sure you will get good results.

Good luck to you.

Edited by Hazzard

I don't feel screwed at all. They don't seem demonic to me. I've heard about humans doing more demonic things to our own species then I have heard about Greys doing to us. I haven't created any doorway. This has been happening for a long time. If this experience is in fact real. I have shown that there is a possibility of have conscious contact on agreeing terms. And why would a race of interstellar extraterrestrial aliens base there whole existence on tormenting humanity? Do you really think the human race is that special? I don't think so. Our planet is not even a spec of sand on the beach as compared to the vast universe. As far as the head injury goes, maybe I was hallucinating. But it still doesn't explain how I healed in a matter of hours? Better then I felt prior to the accident?

Edited by Dr. Mrdad

You speak plenty of sleep paralysis so Im guessing that you have read-up on it. If not here is a good place to start. http://en.wikipedia....Sleep_paralysis

Due to a lack of any substantial physical evidence, most scientists and mental health professionals dismiss the phenomenon as deception, suggestibility (fantasy-proneness, hypnotizability, false-memory syndrome), personality, sleep phenomena, psychopathology, psycho-dynamics and environmental factors.

Also, I think this article is pretty good. http://www.skepdic.com/aliens.html

There are MANY likely explanations to this phenomenon,... and real aliens are on the very bottom of that list, if on it at all. For a very good reason. Forget about ET, use logic and reason and Im sure you will get good results.

Good luck to you.

I know there are many explanations to the phenomenon. I have learned everything possible about sleep paralysis. So much to the point that I can tell when I am having actual sleep paralysis symptoms as opposed to me thinking that its a symptoms of abduction as it is happening to me. When the actual sleep paralysis happens to me, I feel and extreme amount of fear. As if I'm in a intense nightmare. I can barely move any part of my body other than my hands if I fight hard enough. If I attempt to speak all I can do is make a moaning sound. This can occur at most 3 times a night in a matter of hours. I am aware of everything happening to me. I don't black out, I have to wait for my body to kick(wake up), then it stops. Sleep paralysis usually happens to me when I sleep on my back. It happened a few times when I have slept on my side and I am predominantly a side sleeper. When I feel that its an abduction the experience goes a whole different way. I wake up completely paralyzed. Whether I sleep on my back, side, front, or sitting on the couch. I am completely paralyzed. Not even able to moan or make a sound. I can only move my eyes. And believe it or not I get a telepathic message that says we are coming. That message lowers my anxiety during the experience because I know it wil be over soon. I dont know if its there ship that getting closer or if it them physically. But I can feel and here it. Also my ear begin to ring in a low pitch and the closer they get the louder it rings. Until the point where I black out. Sometimes it doesn't happen that way. Sometimes I wake up once again completely paralyzed, only able to move my eyes. Then I see a dark silhouette standing in my room by the window, I stare for a few moments then my ear begins to ring and I black out. Then I wake up still paralyzed with my ears still ringing sometimes the silhouette is still present. Then I black out for a few seconds, but I'm still conscious in the moment of the black out, then I come out of the black out able to move. To check to see if it was an abduction, I would blow my nose and I will see blood in the paper. I hock a lugee to be sure and I see blood in the lugee. I never see blood after I have the actual sleep paralysis. Many times I have woken up with scars on my face that weren't there prior to me going to bed. But this hasnt happened a while. The symptoms that lead me to think is abductions dont happen so often any more. Maybe once a month. Sleep paralysis is common for me though. I am more afraid of sleep paralysis than actual abduction symptoms. Sleep paralysis can last a few minutes and it feels like hell, very terrifying. The abduction symptoms aren't, well for me that it. The only thing I say they have in common is the feeling of being paralyzed. For some people they will associate that sensation with extreme fear so they will not be able to tell the difference of whats happening or what has happened. Its a very touchy subject. Unless one has experienced this it would be hard to understand.

This as scientific as I can get on the subject. I did my best to keep it simple in my explanations without any exaggerations.

I think that most people have experienced what you are talking about.... the markings and scars. The marks left on the skin of your face or body by pillows, night-wear or bed-linen after a goodnights rest. Not even to mention marks/scars that you dont remember made days earlier.

As for your nosebleeds, well, they can occur spontaneously when the nasal membranes dry out and crack. Nothing strange there.

The following factors predispose people to nosebleeds:

With all these well known factors (sleep paralysis, nosebleed and new marks on body and face) Im surprised that you are even considering ET.

Edited by DBunker

I find it amazing that the people who would say these experiences are caused by hallucination or mental illness cannot explain how it is possible that many of these sightings are shared experiences... im glad you are posting your experiences and hope others who have similar ones would be inspired to open up. I for one would not be calling on them lol! But we each have our own lives. You do have an incredible story. Do you get much support or have people to talk to? and is the rest of your life ok, are you able to live a pretty normal life?

• Like 2

Im surprised that you are even considering ET.

Did you even read what he wrote lol?

Did you even read what he wrote lol?

I did.... Among other things he was talking about trying to contact "the Greys", and, "At this point I dont know If I was on ship heading back to the planet or if i was just sitting out there in space."

Posting in the UFO/ET section is also a clue that ET was a possible option, for him.

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 1

I always wanted to share this story on this site but I've been hesitant to do so.

Yeh I get two funny marks under my eyes when I take my glasses off too!!

(But you already shared this story!! You could have just refreshed the old post!)

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/gallery/images/7080/abduction-marks-1

• Like 1

Yeh I get two funny marks under my eyes when I take my glasses off too!!

(But you already shared this story!! You could have just refreshed the old post!)

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/gallery/images/7080/abduction-marks-1

Thats not a story thats a picture and an accumulation to what else he shared on this particular thread. They relate to each other, why shouldn't he be able to share it again...? You mention glasses but are disregarding the more prominant information he is trying to convey. I wonder why people do this... there are blaring "unexplained" phenomenon posted in this thread and you mention glasses?

I will stop defending this thread now.. but some comments are just silly. Regardless if you believe him or not I think it is clear he believes it himself and I do think the shared experiences, the sightings where more than just him were present need to be considered. Even if somehow they were both hallucinatung, how is it possible to hallucinate and see the same thing? If it is possible to hallucinate and see the same thing, what does that mean? Like for example at the amusement park... did everyone at the amusement park see this or was it just the op and his party.. if it was just him and his party then there is something significant about the spiritual connection they have... have these same people witnessed like events when not with the op? Other questions arrise, but we have to admit it is very curious...

Other questions arrise, but we have to admit it is very curious...

The only thing I find "curious" about all this, is why he makes the extraterrestrial connection at all.

Edited by DBunker

Over recent years I have become increasingly inclined to look at chemical balances - notably levels of DMT.

The only thing I find "curious" about all this, is why he makes the extraterrestrial connection at all.

Indeed.

Do you get much support or have people to talk to? and is the rest of your life ok, are you able to live a pretty normal life?

These experiences havent bothered me or left me depressed like most people. When it comes to support, I dont have much of it. Most people don't even want touch the subject. The fact my family consist of Jehovahs Witnesses doesnt even help. They just all say it demons and I see the fear that arises in them when I bring it up. So I tend to keep all of these experiences to myself unless I got a chance to talk to my cousin danny or someone who brings up the subjects. Other than seeing ufos from time to time, I live a pretty normal. The birds still chirp in the morning and the bills still come in the mail. :yes:

• Like 1