Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Found

Akranis

This is a story im working on.

Chapter 1

Part 1

"Found"

"A..ai..." *Huh?* "Ca...pt.. ai" *who is that?* "Ca...pt...ain..." *Is someone calling for me?* "Ca..pt..ain!" *But i cant see...* "C..a.p.t.a..i..n..!" *why is it so warm?...* "Damn it, were losing him!" *Am I dying?* "Get him to the medi-unit!" *Why can't i remember...* "Hold on!... old on!.... ol o!!...." *No... i can't die now... Can't give up... AH!... what was tha..AH!!* "He's regaining hearthbeat!" *I can feel warm again... as if...* "He's opening his eyes." He slowly opened his eys and got used to light and tried look around. He looked up and saw a woman bent over him. She's smiled, but her face was wet with tears, as if she just stopped crying. He continued to search the room and found a lightblue girl with long blue hair, a robot standing next to the bed and a man smoking in the corner.

"Who are you people?." He asked. The blue girl giggled. "You must have a little amnesia, its very normal after deep-sleep. And the fact that the systems malfunctioned and you were emergency disconnected makes it even more possible." She said still childishly giggling. The man looked at his hands for secound. "Malfunction?" He said with a worry. "yea, we were in an astroind field with the mobile craft and an astroid bounced out of the belt and hit the ships stabilisers. The AI unit got knocked out and you were emergency reanimated." The woman next to him said. "Anyway" Said the girl with a short pasue. "Should we introuduce ourselfs?" She continued. "Well my name is Elvya, I'm the engineer onboard." The girl said still very happy. "Our engineer is ten years old?" He said with a troublesome face. "Actually I'm twelve" She said a little grumpy and made a pause before smiling again. "And this is Erika, the ships cook and science officer." The girl points at the woman standing next to him. "Nice to have you back." She said while shaking his hand and wiping the tears with her other hand. "The man over there is Tarr, the pilot." The girl now pointed at the other end of the room where a man was sitting next to the door. He made a small grunt and walked out of the room. "And finaly, this is doc, our house-maide" She giggles and points at the robot. "I would prefer to be called cleaner-droid." The robot sighs. "Same thing." The girl said while trying not to laugh. The man stared around the room for while. "Then who am i?" He said still looking like a question mark in the face. "You are Tom Douglas... the captain." The robot answered politly.

later in the dining hall.

"Let me get this straight... We're looking for god?" Tom said very confused. "Not really, we're looking for his tomb." Erika said, still wondering why Tom doesn't get it. "To find his staff?" Tom said with the expression that he still thinks this is a fairy tale. "You don't get it do you?" Erika sighs and makes a short pause. "We should hold this meeting again after your memory has recovered. Erika added. "Fine.." Said Tom and rised from the chair and slowly walked back to his room. But it didn't take long before a loud scream echoed between the corridors. Elvya looked into his room to find him standing on chair screaming towards a small pink animal crawling up the chair legs. "Miicha!" Elvya picked the little animal up and huged it. "So this is where you are" Elvya giggled at Tom standing on the chair with a frightened expression. "You weren't scared of Miicha, were you?" She leaved the room giggling like never before. Tom wiped his forehead with his sleve and prepared to go to sleep.

"Good morning mr Douglas sir. "Doc said while waking him." Breakfast is served in the dining hall, the others are awaiting your arrival." Doc added. "huhh..?" Tom said while rubbing his eyes with his fists. "Should i help you prepare?" Doc asked politely. "I'm fine..." Tom answerd while killing the plant next to him with his morning breath. The others had already started eating when Tom entered the dining hall. "Good morning sleeping beuty." Elvya said while almost pouring milk back on the cereals with her nose from all the giggling.. But Tom ignored it and started preparing his breakfast. "Do you remember anything yet" Erika asked. "A little more then yesterday atleast" Tom answered while putting bread in the toaster. "I remember why we went to the astroid belt in the first place. We tried to find Amedus first journal wasn't it?" Tom added. "Yes. And we succesfully recovered it. its just...." Erika said while slowly looking down on her breakfast. "Just what?" Tom asked. "The journal is encrypted." Erika said while still looking down on her breakfast. "how long will it take for the computer to crack the code?" Tom asked. "We're not sure. the code is 18 characters long." She answered

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Akranis

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic