Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Story/Legend request

Mervyn

I hope this is in the right forum , and if this has already been posted I apoligize, but we hear lots of ghost stories/legends and in some cases sounds or pictures, all are which up for debate regarding their authenticity.

What I want to know, are there any stories about Ghosts that are known to be harmless or better yet humorous ? ?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mervyn

• Lonecat

• Elfstone810

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out Nick, the ghost of the Purple Masque Theater at Kansas State. This site tells the basics, though it leaves out one of my favorite stories. Supposedly, they held a seance in the building one night and ask Nick what they could do to ease his troubled soul. He told them to run a dalmation through the building at midnight. grin2.gif

Thanks for the link Elfstone thumbsup.gif

Hi, Mervyn,

Interesting question that because I would imagine that most ghosts ARE harmless. It is Hollywood I think and "horror" authors who give the impression that all ghosts go around snarling and killing and using too much much make-up.

All the ghosts I have seen have been quite harmless and gave the impression that they had no idea I was around....except of course...the first one. That was different. But even then all it did was frighten me speechless. I like the haunted signature but, there again, why do so many book titles and film posters always write the words "Haunted" and "Ghost" with blood-streaked letters? In fact I have never ever heard of a ghost killing anyone. Lonecat