Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

JFK Assassination

• Please log in to reply
508 replies to this topic

#361    hacktorp

hacktorp

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:37 PM

One has to wonder whether those who grew up under the blaring, 'official' news accounts are not the most truth-starved public in history.

"Why, naturally I know what happened...I was old enough to read the Warren Report before the ink had even dried."

'Oswald killed JFK, Ruby killed Oswald'.  It's a twisted little ditty that drones on endlessly in the back of our minds, like the theme song of The Andy Griffith Show.

And the bloated, bovine public listens, chews, and swats at flies with its tail.

#362    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,654 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:14 PM

Unfortunately we will probably never see the definitive proof that Bush Snr ordered the deed. I don't think the freedom of information Act applies to insider job assassinations.
However he was on the ground as a CIA agent (which he denied and was subsequently caught out on) and was somewhat fingered by Hoover for been involved in some way.
Posted Image
Bush Snr. seems to be the only man alive who can't remember that he was in Texas on the day of the assassination.

Posted Image
It also seems that Jack Ruby worked directly for Richard Nixon;
Posted Image
It certainly seems as if the Republican Elite were deeply implicated in the plotters of the Assassination.

The only thing that seems funny about all this is that certain people cannot smell a Fish :unsure:

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius, 28 August 2012 - 08:30 PM.

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#363    hacktorp

hacktorp

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:33 PM

Yes...I can see how Hoover would find it difficult to keep the lid completely on what was likely the most devastating secret he knew.

And this was a man with a LOT of secrets:

State secrets, intelligence secrets, political secrets, Victoria's Secrets...

#364    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,821 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:24 AM

Well the truth is JFK is gone,Dallas became a dark place to live for many,many years , I know We still get all the idiots that come and tour,and tell everyone that it was a Government inside job. All without a bit of actual proof.
THe best thing Is that Tomorrow is a new day,and we all get to decide for ourselfs what we want to believe !
Does that make sence !?

This is a Work in Progress!

#365    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,654 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:35 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 04 September 2012 - 02:24 AM, said:

Well the truth is JFK is gone,Dallas became a dark place to live for many,many years , I know We still get all the idiots that come and tour,and tell everyone that it was a Government inside job. All without a bit of actual proof.
THe best thing Is that Tomorrow is a new day,and we all get to decide for ourselfs what we want to believe !
Does that make sence !?
Not really.
The Warren report has so many holes in it it can only be considered a cover up.
There is plenty of reasonably strong evidence of CIA involvement.

I think you are the one wishing for a better day, without facing up to the fact that there are consequences for the now of the deeds done all those years ago in Texas.

Br Cornelius

Robert Anton Wilson

#366    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:58 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 28 August 2012 - 08:14 PM, said:

Unfortunately we will probably never see the definitive proof that Bush Snr ordered the deed. I don't think the freedom of information Act applies to insider job assassinations.
However he was on the ground as a CIA agent (which he denied and was subsequently caught out on) and was somewhat fingered by Hoover for been involved in some way.
Posted Image
Bush Snr. seems to be the only man alive who can't remember that he was in Texas on the day of the assassination.

Posted Image
It also seems that Jack Ruby worked directly for Richard Nixon;
Posted Image
It certainly seems as if the Republican Elite were deeply implicated in the plotters of the Assassination.

The only thing that seems funny about all this is that certain people cannot smell a Fish :unsure:

Br Cornelius

Wow...
You've got us on man-made global warming, and we now understand that cow farts are contributory to it, according to an economics student (?),  and now, why not (!?), you're an expert on the JFK killing and you have pegged President Bush in it!

I don't suppose there's much point attempting to illustrate the fallacy and idiocy of such a thing...I suppose. :no:

There's Al Gore,intelligent beyond belief, scientifically educated, and an acknowledged expert on matters meteorologic,  then this upstart politically driven economist who's an expert in climatology...and Greenland is going fast, and theres less than ten years before it's melted, and cows poofing must be stopped, as well as the raising and consumption of beef, and then...We have Brother Cornelius, who knows that President Bush was in on the plot to kill John Kennedy.   And isn't his son (the other President Bush)responsible for 9-11????
Maybe we should solicit Joe Biden's commentary here???
...Maybe raising sheep, and Swine-Poofing is also contributory???
:cry: :nw: :passifier: :-* :td: .

You're right.  Some people can't smell a fish.
Many of us however, labor to get away from the stink of this sort of stuff!

Edited by MID, 05 September 2012 - 12:17 AM.

#367    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,821 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:52 AM

Tips hat to Mid  as Always ! Nuff said ! JFK was a great man and president ! A Idiot shot him all by Himself. Jack Ruby Shot Oswald All by himself. Its the Facts !
Dallas Texas is a really Hot State to Live in Nuff said ! :tu:
justDONTEATUS all to myself !

#368    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,654 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:31 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 05 September 2012 - 03:52 AM, said:

Tips hat to Mid  as Always ! Nuff said ! JFK was a great man and president ! A Idiot shot him all by Himself. Jack Ruby Shot Oswald All by himself. Its the Facts !
Dallas Texas is a really Hot State to Live in Nuff said ! :tu:
justDONTEATUS all to myself !
Carry on living the dream if it makes you feel safer.
As for MID - no comment :tu:

Br Cornelius

Robert Anton Wilson

#369    hacktorp

hacktorp

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:15 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 05 September 2012 - 03:52 AM, said:

A Idiot shot him all by Himself. Jack Ruby Shot Oswald All by himself. Its the Facts !

Mommies all over Dallas probably whispered these soothing words into frightened children's ears each night to help them get to sleep.  'All the boogie mens are gone!'

And boy, did the children ever sleep.  In fact they're still asleep to this very day!

View PostMID, on 04 September 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

Wow...
*snip*

Laboring real hard I see.  *snip*

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons, 06 September 2012 - 09:37 AM.
Removed flame bait

#370    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:21 AM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 05 September 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

As for MID - no comment :tu:

Br Cornelius

I completely understand... :tsu:

#371    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,821 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:27 AM

LoL ! Its funny how these CT peeps cant read  or think for themselfs. Mid Whats we gonna do ?

#372    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,487 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:40 AM

Lets refrain from taunting and baiting, shall we?

One does not simply walk into Mordor.

#373    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,654 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:04 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 06 September 2012 - 12:27 AM, said:

LoL ! Its funny how these CT peeps cant read  or think for themselfs. Mid Whats we gonna do ?

What would make you conclude that. If you read the Warren report and concluded it was the whole truth it would seem that it is you who are finding it difficult to understand.

I am usually very skepical of CT - but in this case the evidence is overwhelmingly in favour of another explanation than a sole mad gunman. The simple bullet evidence disproves that all by itself.

Br Cornelius

Robert Anton Wilson

#374    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:11 PM

View PostMID, on 04 September 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

Wow...
You've got us on man-made global warming, and we now understand that cow farts are contributory to it, according to an economics student (?),  and now, why not (!?), you're an expert on the JFK killing and you have pegged President Bush in it!

I don't suppose there's much point attempting to illustrate the fallacy and idiocy of such a thing...I suppose. :no:

There's Al Gore,intelligent beyond belief, scientifically educated, and an acknowledged expert on matters meteorologic,  then this upstart politically driven economist who's an expert in climatology...and Greenland is going fast, and theres less than ten years before it's melted, and cows poofing must be stopped, as well as the raising and consumption of beef, and then...We have Brother Cornelius, who knows that President Bush was in on the plot to kill John Kennedy.   And isn't his son (the other President Bush)responsible for 9-11????
Maybe we should solicit Joe Biden's commentary here???
...Maybe raising sheep, and Swine-Poofing is also contributory???
:cry: :nw: :passifier: :-* :td: .

You're right.  Some people can't smell a fish.

Al Gore intelligent beyond belief? How many eps of Swamp People do you watch every week? :whistle:

#375    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

View PostAntilles, on 06 September 2012 - 01:11 PM, said:

Al Gore intelligent beyond belief? How many eps of Swamp People do you watch every week?

I'm guessin that you didn't quite get that post, did ya?

:td: :no: :td:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users