Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Gemstones from Heaven

gems prayer heaven

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 21,360 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:04 AM

Supposedly there are several examples of people receiving what appear to be gemstone out  of nowhere when praying and when worshipping. Seems to be local to the US North West right now. Started in Idaho, Washington, Oregon and in Northern California.

Supposedly the stones have not been identified as to what mineral they are.

http://www.therising...es-from-heaven/

http://gemstoneminis...mgemstones.html

http://chipcrosby.com/heavenly-bling/

I heard about this a couple weeks ago and have seen several of these gemstones from Heaven myself. The are surprisingly large and supposedly fall by the dozens with no one being seen to toss them. I've spoken to a half dozen people who have been at various meetings/services where some of these people spoke and prayed and worshipped and these otherwise very conservative people swear that the shiny, facetted stones came from nowhere. I hesitate to call them gems, as I am not an expert, but I am told that metal does not scratch them and they in turn can scratch metal, so they are some kind of hard stone.

Anyone else heard of this, or experienced this?

Edited by DieChecker, 25 June 2013 - 07:05 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,844 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:39 AM

Well the gems have already been cut by someone.

Has any actual testing been done on them?

#3    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 9,638 posts

• - God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi -

"Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:21 AM

The ones I heard about here are not of the Christian believers ... at least not the ones I have spoken with ... closest I would dare say would be what you guys commonly refer to as 'shamans' but not

The malay word we use is 'pawang' or the chinese usually just refer to them dato' kon' usually trances are involved ...
I've seen the gems stones they claim as such but I'm reluctant to touch them ... I have a thing about crystals and gems ... but one thing though ... the ones I've seen aren't at all like the ones from the links posted ... those looks like showroom pieces ... all cut and polished while the ones I've seen are raw and just plain stones.

`

I say, come what may and what may come,  God be with ye 'cause the Devil is'a waiting on ya

~

third_eye cavern ~ bring own beer

#4    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:41 AM

sounds to me like apports.

https://en.wikipedia...rt_(paranormal)

#5    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:25 AM

I bought a cute little lingam stone ,during an outing in Philly. A little metaphysical Shoppe on South street.
I put it in my change purse .
I used my purse a few times as the day went on ,and at one point ,I looked ,and realized the lingam stone was gone .
I was annoyed . We were already on the other side of the city ,and it was late.
I assumed it had fallen out when I opened the purse at some point .
I double checked the bottom of my bag ,and found nothing

I go home and forget about it  . Months pass .
One day I'm in the room where my altar is . I have a huge vase on it . It's filled with quartz crystals,some gem stones ,and pyrite .
I look at it ,and see something that doesn't fit .
Umm,what is that ,I walk over,peer inside the top of the vase,and there sat a tiny lingam stone ,That I know I haven't placed in there.
I pick it up ,and on closer inspection ,I'm quite sure it was the tiny one I bought in Philly .
How it appeared in my home ,months after I lost it ,is anyone's guess.
Things like this happen to me all the time though ,and it part of the whole how the spirit world works ,as per Allan kardec.
The fact these stones are faceted,that are Being found  ,means nothing .
Theyre simply being moved from one place to another,as is.
Its also why some peoples things vanish suddenly .

Its just spirits with a sense of humor .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 25 June 2013 - 11:26 AM.

Miss me?

#6    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:30 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 25 June 2013 - 09:41 AM, said:

sounds to me like apports.

https://en.wikipedia...rt_(paranormal)

I once had a dead squirrel ,intact,in rigor mortis ,not a mark on it ,just appear in the middle of my kitchen floor.
No joke .

Even if a squirrel got into my house,the cats would have gone nuts.
I went to sleep ,woke up the next day ,dead ,markless squirrel .
One of my cats was just sitting looking at it,like Wtf.
I brought if to my local vet for disposal

Miss me?

#7    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 9,638 posts

• - God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi -

"Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:59 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 25 June 2013 - 09:21 AM, said:

~snip

... I have a thing about crystals and gems ...

~snip
`

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 25 June 2013 - 11:25 AM, said:

I bought a cute little lingam stone ,during an outing in Philly. A little metaphysical Shoppe on South street.

~snip

..... Things like this happen to me all the time though ,and it part of the whole how the spirit world works .....

~snip

Its just spirits with a sense of humor .

I know exactly what you mean .... :tu:

:lol:

`

I say, come what may and what may come,  God be with ye 'cause the Devil is'a waiting on ya

~

third_eye cavern ~ bring own beer

#8    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,677 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:18 PM

from one of the links:

That night God gave them an amazing Christmas present as a sign that they were doing the right thing in choosing to devote themselves to Him rather than pursue material things and worldly goals

from another link:

On October 29th, 2006 Glenn Smith was sitting in his living room watching television and working on accounting with his laptop. At 7:00 that evening his front door opened and His Savior Jesus Christ walked in, closed the door, walked right past him into the Smith's dining room and disappeared.

and from the last link:

We know from Scripture that heaven is full of beauty and riches (streets of gold, gates of pearls, throne room of jewels, etc.).

==================================

As a non religious person, the links do absolutely nothing to try to convince me. Seeing the pictures of the gems in link 3 is something I have seen many times before on gem stalls and Covent Garden has some lovely little shops selling EXACTLY the same things.
Cut out the indoctrinated religious stories in the links and what do you have? Manufactured gemstones being left out for a loved one by a loved one. Jeeez!

I am not religious, but this does not make me anti religion.

#9    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 10,636 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:49 PM

See y'all, guys I got to go and put some buckets out in the yard just in case.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#10    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,677 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:09 PM

View PostDarkwind, on 25 June 2013 - 06:49 PM, said:

See y'all, guys I got to go and put some buckets out in the yard just in case.
Don`t bother, i tried that earlier:

Posted Image

I am not religious, but this does not make me anti religion.

#11    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:10 PM

I'll call bull**** on this one.

Let me guess, these folks will next offer to come to your church to preach the good word about how you can get such bounty from the Lord - oh, and no doubt, we'll need to do a special passing of the plate to help them support their ministry and good works.  Which, if you think about it, they wouldn't need because all they have to do is pray and Sweet Jesus will drop ******* diamonds in their kitchen.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#12    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 21,360 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:03 PM

The people I know have about 15 of these stones from going to a event with the Smith guy. I've looked at them and they range from the size of a grain of rice up to what could be a center piece of a ring. In various colors and various cuts. These people have no reason to lie to me, so I have to believe that they honestly found these stones during that event. They paid nothing to get in and I don't know if they made any donations or not, but such would not have been required.

If they are real gemstones, I can't see this Smith guy handing out a dozen stones each to hundreds of people. Even if they are zirconium, that would be pretty expensive. Even manufactured crystal would be pretty expensive to make thousands of irregular stones and hand them out at dozens of events. Supposedly some people even find stones the size of a hen's egg.

I think that is what makes this interesting to me. If they are fake, then who is paying for them?

Supposedly a great variety of these stones have been brought to various jewelers in Washington, Oregon and Idaho and they are not sure what they are, but most say they are not zirconium, as zirconium has specific refractive qualities. AFAIK no one has had one destroyed to prove what material it is. Supposedly they will cut glass and scratch steel, so I don't think they are glass or crystal.

Edited by DieChecker, 25 June 2013 - 09:04 PM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#13    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,644 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.
    -AF

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:12 AM

Same area, different belief system (New Age), but very much a believer and as equally scoffed by outsiders.

Semi-precious stones being discussed in the article below are gems of the same type as in the OP.

He would channel different ascended masters such as Jesus, Saint Germain, Morya, etc. Theosophical in the same vane as Blavatsky.

http://sgn.org/sgnnews38_15/page5.cfm

http://en.m.wikipedi...Ascended_master

Edited by The world needs you, 26 June 2013 - 02:19 AM.

#14    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 27,629 posts

• Paranoid Android... Gorram it kid, let's frak this thing and go home! Make it so!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:46 AM

Well the Bible does tell us to store up treasure in heaven. Maybe the heavenly vaults are getting full and overflowing :innocent:

After all, it has been nigh on 2000 years that people have been making deposits :whistle:

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#15    No-thingBornPassion

No-thingBornPassion

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:13 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 25 June 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

These people have no reason to lie to me, so I have to believe that they honestly found these stones during that event. They paid nothing to get in and I don't know if they made any donations or not, but such would not have been required.

Even if they are zirconium, that would be pretty expensive. Even manufactured crystal would be pretty expensive to make thousands of irregular stones and hand them out at dozens of events. Supposedly some people even find stones the size of a hen's egg.

AFAIK no one has had one destroyed to prove what material it is. Supposedly they will cut glass and scratch steel, so I don't think they are glass or crystal.
The pictures show citrine, almandine, sky blue topaz, quartz or herkimer (diamond w/ inclusion?), tanzanite, green topaz... They look low grade, but the pictures and videos aren't very clear.

The track is "Godspeed (Hybrid Mix)" by BT.

Peace.

Also tagged with gems, prayer, heaven

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users