Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I see dead people?

psychic dead

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    mexart

mexart

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:08 PM

I have beenn psychis since I was a child. It is not something I use often, nor is it readily available. For example I have a guardian angel and she told me the time and day a sick friend would die ..10 days prior to her death. Recently I have been getting clear images of faces or people. Last nigt it was a  feamle child I think. she was in balck and grey with wild curly hair. her ees were huge I saw her face only. I asked her what she wanted and she left. The second was a little boy. he was in full color. Just not sure what to think? any help appreciated. thanks

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,149 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:16 AM

I saw the ghost of my cat.  Posted Image

Welcome to the forum.  Posted Image

#3    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:54 AM

That's awesome that you've talked to your guardian angel. I'd be careful not to consult with familiar spirits though. They can defile a person. They've driven me insane before believing their lies. They are the devil you know.

Edited by notforgotten, 24 April 2013 - 05:56 AM.

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,468 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:58 AM

You are lucky you have a guardian angel who talks to you, trying to get my husband to talk to me when he is on his xbox is near on impossible.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#5    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,546 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

View Postmexart, on 23 April 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

I have beenn psychis since I was a child. It is not something I use often, nor is it readily available. For example I have a guardian angel and she told me the time and day a sick friend would die ..10 days prior to her death. Recently I have been getting clear images of faces or people. Last nigt it was a  feamle child I think. she was in balck and grey with wild curly hair. her ees were huge I saw her face only. I asked her what she wanted and she left. The second was a little boy. he was in full color. Just not sure what to think? any help appreciated. thanks
Just relax and go with the flow. ;)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

Also tagged with psychic, dead

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users