Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Smile, smile, smile... One's horse has won:

newbury giddyup queen racing

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:54 AM

Ever wondered what the Queen looks like when she’s had a win on the horses? Well you know now.

With a dazzling smile of utter delight, she couldn’t contain her excitement yesterday as one of her horses, Sign Manual, raced to victory – scooping her prize money of £5,175.

If she’d had a flutter on him too she will have taken home even more, as the horse had odds of 4-1 to win at Newbury.

Keen royal watchers will be heartened by the Queen’s evident good cheer, following her admission to hospital suffering from gastroenteritis little more than a month ago.

View: Read more

Posted Image

#2    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,024 posts

• Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:16 AM

I am rather ambivalent toward the royal family but i do have to say that the only time she seems to crack a smile is at the gee gees.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#3    stevewinn

stevewinn

Government Agent

• 8,345 posts

• Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:52 AM

View Postitsnotoutthere, on 20 April 2013 - 10:16 AM, said:

I am rather ambivalent toward the royal family but i do have to say that the only time she seems to crack a smile is at the gee gees.

it must be her little escape from the mundane life a royal has to live. :tu: shes happy.

Posted Image

British by Birth - English by the Grace of God

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,676 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:06 AM

Bless her cotton/cashmere socks. My fathers horses could not win a race if they had 6 legs and wings!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#5    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,760 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:53 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 20 April 2013 - 11:06 AM, said:

Bless her cotton/cashmere socks. My fathers horses could not win a race if they had 6 legs and wings!

Oh please don't get me started!

"G a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnwan n gef!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".

"I was born with a priceless gift - the ability to laugh at other peoples' troubles" - Dame Edna Everage

#6    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,676 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:59 AM

View Postealdwita, on 20 April 2013 - 11:53 AM, said:

Oh please don't get me started!
oh go on, get started, its more than my dads horses ever did.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

Also tagged with newbury, giddyup, queen, racing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users