Your lifespan is like a candle. The faster it burns the less time you have on this earth.
You slow the candle down by -
1. Reducing your metabolism - This means keeping at optimum temperature, eating less, doing less, drinking less and less stress.
2. Reducing Oxidative stress - Eating vitamin C and reducing iron intake. Eating high quality proteins such as Whey instead of animal or plant proteins.
3. Low calorie diet with full nutrition - Decreases your insulin levels which upregulate your dna repair genes (SIRT1 to SIRT7).
Your add to your candle by -
1. Estrogen - Drinking whole cows milk, eating soya and eating legumes such as baked beans. Being overweight increases estrogen too but puts you at risk of health problems such as heart disease.
2. B vitamins - Not as effectve as estrogen but have an effect.
3. Exercise - Damage caused during exercise makes your cells more resistant to future damage (SIRT1 to SIRT7 again).
You dont need expensive drugs as they only mimic what all of the above do. A simple lifestyle and diet change is enough.
Edited by Mr Right Wing, 14 January 2013 - 09:52 PM.